--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Omega Ra

anyone with a non-M2D rom want to make a video showing how it works and the lock and all? I'd like to see v2 in action...

Guest PearlMikeJam

I just flashed v2 Standard. I have not done much with it, but in the process of soft resetting a couple of times, I keep getting the Motoscript warning. If I find a fix, I will post.

Guest JDawg183

Ok, I may have missed this (probably), I have looked through every page and have seen people keep talking about activating the one touch dialing through a favorites tab on the front page or something, how do you do that? I had SPB 3 but I like this better except not having that. My eyes keep bugging on me so I probably just looked right past it. Any help would be great. Thanks

Guest WoZZeR999
Ok, I may have missed this (probably), I have looked through every page and have seen people keep talking about activating the one touch dialing through a favorites tab on the front page or something, how do you do that? I had SPB 3 but I like this better except not having that. My eyes keep bugging on me so I probably just looked right past it. Any help would be great. Thanks

It's the contacts tab, not favorites.

Guest stoneroses
I have been using the lite version and playing with cHome editor. I have the wm7 theme with m2d weather icons installed and i have been able to add all kinds of panels like s2p & pandora, utilities like memaid & advanced config, also got a nav one with igo and google. i love this rom really stable and the UI is the only thing i have like more than m2d. thanks for the hard work Wozz!

how do you go about setting up Pandora for the omnia 910?

I love listening to it from the PC, but thought it was not available for the omnia

Guest TheDaver

syxxness. . . thanks for link. . I actually just flashed back to 6.1 because I need Office docs, then read your post :D

Guest whitj

Well, I could never figure out my Volume problem, so I took it to Verizon and am going to have a new phone shipped out tomorrow :D Hopefully it will have the more sensitive touch panel!

Guest PearlMikeJam

Anyone else having problems with the keyboard on the standard ROM? I have gone into settings and changed the default to the xt9, but it keeps defaulting back to the tiny windows keyboard after a reset. Anyone know how to fix this? I am sure it is just a registry entry or something.

Guest WoZZeR999
Anyone else having problems with the keyboard on the standard ROM? I have gone into settings and changed the default to the xt9, but it keeps defaulting back to the tiny windows keyboard after a reset. Anyone know how to fix this? I am sure it is just a registry entry or something.

I'm still looking into why this is happening. There is a program called defaultsip or omniasip or something that may work.

Guest stoneroses

I really dig this UI, I'm running the M2D version, and it's awesome.

However, yesterday, it turned off twice, and I had too remove the battery and restart it.

Not sure if anyone's addressed this, Seems like I'd seen it somewhere in here.

Guest PearlMikeJam
I'm still looking into why this is happening. There is a program called defaultsip or omniasip or something that may work.

Wozzer - Thanks! I will give those a try. One more item. I just tried the BT voice dialing and could not get it to work. Should this be working in this build?

Guest jstuart91

You're the man WoZZeR. I finally took the plunge and flashed the leaked rom sunday night ended up flashing your v1 rom right after and played with it all day monday and tuesday and it was amazing. I upgraded to v2 last night while watching the wings game (anyone else wanna beat down the ref for whistling down a play with a live puck in front of an open net???) and I have to say you have some serious skills because this has finally made me love my omnia and not have the "well it's good, but I wish it could do...." thoughts.

Guest pillagingjack

Here is a question that I haven't seen asked. First, is it possible to get the phone to default to the new lock screen? Second, if any of you have received a call while the screen was locked, that caller id display rocks, and I am seeing if anyone knows how to set that as the default caller id.

NOW...If you are still looking for the new menu set up, this is the set up I use that has the new finger friendly menus and such... here is the link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

Guest Aximtreo
1. This already been mentioned a couple of times in this thread. You need to disable large menu in the settings.

2. It should work automatically for any of the ROMs. Username: yourphone#@vzw3g.com Password:vzw

Thanks blazingwolf, I lost the user password info when I flashed the Beta ROM. Used your suggestion and it worked great.

Just to confirm for one last time. Either of the 6.5 ROM's I decide to use won't kill the working GPS gained by the Beta ROM?

Guest bhachech

Wondering if there are others out there who use this ROM and haven't gotten their GPS working still... I've turned "Location ON" in phone; set port and baud rate to COM8/57800 in GoogleMaps, and yet cannot get GPS working.

So, anyone in the same camp as me?

Guest vslon90
Wondering if there are others out there who use this ROM and haven't gotten their GPS working still... I've turned "Location ON" in phone; set port and baud rate to COM8/57800 in GoogleMaps, and yet cannot get GPS working.

im not getting no gps too

Guest PearlMikeJam

I had the same issue with v1 of the ROM, but realized it was just my impatience. My phone takes 5 to 10 minutes to lock the GPS. If I leave GMaps alone (while outside) and just let the phone go to sleep for 5 minutes, when I wake the phone it will have a lock on 5 sats or will quickly lock 5 sats. Once it locks at least 5, if it drops down to 2 or 3, it will still work. I hope this helps.

Guest bhachech
I had the same issue with v1 of the ROM, but realized it was just my impatience. My phone takes 5 to 10 minutes to lock the GPS. If I leave GMaps alone (while outside) and just let the phone go to sleep for 5 minutes, when I wake the phone it will have a lock on 5 sats or will quickly lock 5 sats. Once it locks at least 5, if it drops down to 2 or 3, it will still work. I hope this helps.

Good to know. Will try and have more patience on my way home from work... What are your settings in GMaps? "Managed by Windows" or specific COM port/speed?

Guest bhachech

Good to know. Will try and have more patience on my way home from work... What are your settings in GMaps? "Managed by Windows" or specific COM port/speed?

Guest PearlMikeJam

Managed by Windows does not work for me. COM 8 and 57600 are the only settings that will work I have gotten to work. I have seen that others can get Managed by windows to work, but I am not sure how.

Edited by PearlMikeJam