--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Aximtreo
im not getting no gps too

Having made the same mistake, did you check whether you selected use gps on the google maps program.

Guest WoZZeR999
You're the man WoZZeR. I finally took the plunge and flashed the leaked rom sunday night ended up flashing your v1 rom right after and played with it all day monday and tuesday and it was amazing. I upgraded to v2 last night while watching the wings game (anyone else wanna beat down the ref for whistling down a play with a live puck in front of an open net???) and I have to say you have some serious skills because this has finally made me love my omnia and not have the "well it's good, but I wish it could do...." thoughts.

Half of the calls were complete BS.

As for contacts, it should be there by default. Goto start, (programs) , utilities and try enabling it with the chome editor.

Guest Uribam

Why is there a picture of the Omnia HD on that mobiletopsoft site? Anyways i900/i910 are much more aesthetically pleasing than that new one, plus not a fan of symbian. Why can't they at least get the picture right? =P

Guest fastevolutionviii
You're the man WoZZeR. I finally took the plunge and flashed the leaked rom sunday night ended up flashing your v1 rom right after and played with it all day monday and tuesday and it was amazing. I upgraded to v2 last night while watching the wings game (anyone else wanna beat down the ref for whistling down a play with a live puck in front of an open net???) and I have to say you have some serious skills because this has finally made me love my omnia and not have the "well it's good, but I wish it could do...." thoughts.

Yea no kidding! Still can't believe the referee missed that one. The puck was clearly loose, and I couldnt imagine him losing sight of the puck. Either way the call cant be changed and the Wings need to turn it on like we know, and hope they can. Go Detroit!

... also not to lose sight of things... You the MAN WoZZ! Thanks for all your hard work.

Guest PearlMikeJam

For anyone who uses the voice commands to dial hands free via bluetooth or otherwise, here is a cab for the voice command feature. Installs and works great with this ROM.

Wozzer, once again, thanks for all the work. As others have said, this makes the phone tons better.

MSVC1.6.20771.CAB

Guest gdwrnch29
do u have a link so i can download that version, thanks!

Taiyed33, I've gone back to V 0.91 and have put it through the ringer, and all seems back to normal. I'm satisfied w/ this free version, just need it to provide internet access for my laptop when travelling, so I don't need the bells and whistles that must come w/ the paid version.

Guest Apo11on

I've discovered an annoying bug (I suspect its wm 6.5 issue, not the ROM), which made me miss an important phone call today.

I have this setting turned ON: Settings->Buttons->Wake Up->When device is woken up, lock device

If the phone is asleep (press power button on top, screen goes off) and there is an incoming call - you're unable to answer the call, because

of the locked screen. It shows "Answer" and "Ignore" buttons, but you're unable to actually press them, because they're kind of in the background, because the screen is locked. If the lock screen setting above is disabled answering the calls from asleep state works fine. I've also tried using 3rd party dialer, I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x, but it's the same issue - answer call button appears, but unable to press it.

Any ideas how to fix this? Maybe there is a registry tweak, which should be unlocking the screen, once there is an incoming call?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Guest pillagingjack
I've discovered an annoying bug (I suspect its wm 6.5 issue, not the ROM), which made me miss an important phone call today.

I have this setting turned ON: Settings->Buttons->Wake Up->When device is woken up, lock device

If the phone is asleep (press power button on top, screen goes off) and there is an incoming call - you're unable to answer the call, because

of the locked screen. It shows "Answer" and "Ignore" buttons, but you're unable to actually press them, because they're kind of in the background, because the screen is locked. If the lock screen setting above is disabled answering the calls from asleep state works fine. I've also tried using 3rd party dialer, I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x, but it's the same issue - answer call button appears, but unable to press it.

Any ideas how to fix this? Maybe there is a registry tweak, which should be unlocking the screen, once there is an incoming call?

Any thoughts appreciated.

I use those same settings, the buttons actually aren't buttons, they slide...it works for me, no problem. Are they not sliding for you?

Guest Apo11on
I use those same settings, the buttons actually aren't buttons, they slide...it works for me, no problem. Are they not sliding for you?

thanks for the reply. I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x dialer interface overwrites wm 6.5 default interface with sliding buttons - I simply dont seem them when there is an incoming call. And I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x buttons can only be tapped, they dont slide.

Once I unistalled this dialer, wm 6.5 buttons slide fine, and I can answer the call. This sucks though, as this dialer is IMHO by far the best out there and I'd really like to keep using it.

Guest WoZZeR999

Later tonight I may set up an ftp of programs that were removed, so there is a nice easy central place for know working fixes.

Guest shinta4e

hey wozzer freakin awesome job gettin sectors theme in this but i have come across a bug when i go to create a new panel using chome it gives me a grip of errors saying it cannot find the 240x320 cprs is there a fix for this? also how do you go about adding icons next to new panels i know it involves some crps editing but i cant find it please help me out awesome job though bro

Guest pillagingjack
thanks for the reply. I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x dialer interface overwrites wm 6.5 default interface with sliding buttons - I simply dont seem them when there is an incoming call. And I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x buttons can only be tapped, they dont slide.

Once I unistalled this dialer, wm 6.5 buttons slide fine, and I can answer the call. This sucks though, as this dialer is IMHO by far the best out there and I'd really like to keep using it.

What would be nice is if that caller ID that shows up when the phone is locked could be set as the default caller ID...Also the dialer pad that is included with that caller ID. I will be scouring my registry to see where it hides and see if it can be activated. I know that the samsung dialer can be deactivated, it would only make sense then that the other dialer could be activated...then again, now that I am thinking about it, I wonder if that dialer is the built in dialer for wm6.5 and if samsung dialer is disabled, if that one automatically takes its place...I will disable the dialer and see..Ill report back shortly!

Nate

Guest WoZZeR999
hey wozzer freakin awesome job gettin sectors theme in this but i have come across a bug when i go to create a new panel using chome it gives me a grip of errors saying it cannot find the 240x320 cprs is there a fix for this? also how do you go about adding icons next to new panels i know it involves some crps editing but i cant find it please help me out awesome job though bro

I haven't looked into the cpr's a whole lot, but I can take a look at the cpr error for chome.

Guest shinta4e
I haven't looked into the cpr's a whole lot, but I can take a look at the cpr error for chome.

alright thanks for the fast reply

Guest Apo11on
no dice :D

Found a workaround on one of the forums for I c o n s o f t P h o n e E x: Settings->System->Lock->Display->Change to "Windows Classic" from "Windows Default". It appears the program cannot handle the new wm 6.5 locker.

Guest cmalone

Awesome job wozzer. i did notice something though-

installed yesterday and weather worked great. today, it wouldn't connect (dial *777 number) and also gps was not connecting. seems like it just did not want to call 777 to get it. i soft resetted and then it worked. anyone else experience this?

-as far as other themes go, downloaded bliss and it is a "5 file". how do i use this file?

-side note-i was able to lock gps with the "Managed by Windows" on.

thanks for everything you do wozzer.

i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy 

Edited by cmalone

Guest bhachech
Managed by Windows does not work for me. COM 8 and 57600 are the only settings that will work I have gotten to work. I have seen that others can get Managed by windows to work, but I am not sure how.

Success! Patience paid off! Thanks, PearlMikeJam!

Guest WoZZeR999

I have seen both work, it seems kinda random. Probably why the rom is still based on a leaked image. Once the "official" version comes out, it should work a lot better (and maybe with aGPS support too).

On a side note, anyone know of a free bug tracking hosted website? That would be easier for me to track bugs?

Guest jwdibbs

Is Office Mobile included in any of these releases? I know it is probably not a high priority but it is nice to have now and then..

Guest Omega Ra

Okay, just flashed to v2 and seems nice so far. What do I need to edit the layout of the startmenu and home screen stuff?