--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest vslon90
Does anyone notice significantly slower action when typing? Like in text messages/emails? I need to type soooooo slow it's ridiculous. I don't understand what is wrong here, if it's the ROM or if it's something with my phone? It's very frustrating as I don't even want to text or email ever anymore!

mine is normal even with mortplayer and igo runing. try doing a hard resset

Guest phantomguy1
Thanks for all the work WoZZeR, you rock.

I just downloaded the latest version of this rom today, and now my keyboard is this small non descript hard to use keyboard. I went to settings/personal/input and looked for a default or different keyboard but none of the options change it back to the original style, am I doing something wrong, was the original larger style removed? Thanks

this was answered already.

Guest phantomguy1
Does anyone notice significantly slower action when typing? Like in text messages/emails? I need to type soooooo slow it's ridiculous. I don't understand what is wrong here, if it's the ROM or if it's something with my phone? It's very frustrating as I don't even want to text or email ever anymore!

try turning off vibe feedback... works for me

Guest phantomguy1
Have looked at many themes.

Like this one the best: Pure black 2

Has new UI tabs (curved) and new popup menus. (not shown on site, but i can confirm-works on my omnia)

Goes real well with an all black look. And a perfect combo with wozzer v2 lite.........

I want to... I really want to but I just customized my phone for the 4th time in two days. I need to know if this changes the all in one panel at all before I try this theme out. can anybody test?

Guest thenameless

Love the rom. Great work. Having a few problems, figured I would let you know.

First, the . periods showing up while you type isn't the way he's typing. It does this to me sometimes and you can hit the same key repeatedly and it will insert a . on it's own.

Chome editor wont add anything or remove anything to titanium that wasn't already there, so it's fairly useless. Is there even a way to set the favorites to run opera instead? IE sucks.

I was trying titanium, because M2D has been hanging quite a bit since I tried your rom. I have to go into today and uncheck touchflo and then go back and reload it.

Also, my email accounts and texts disappear and I have to soft-boot.

Have tried all 3 versions of the rom. Hard reset, etc. Problems still persist.

When you do the updates, how will we know when new versions are out?

Guest Higgy76

i just upgraded to the stock 6.5 rom last night and its working great except for the data connection. The data connection is acting kinda weird it will work when i first start the phone but then it wont work again untill i go to wireless manager and then turn off the connection and turn it back on. Is anyone else having this problem and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Guest bhachech
i just upgraded to the stock 6.5 rom last night and its working great except for the data connection. The data connection is acting kinda weird it will work when i first start the phone but then it wont work again untill i go to wireless manager and then turn off the connection and turn it back on. Is anyone else having this problem and is there anything I can do to fix it?

No problems here... I do OTA ActiveSync all day, scheduled syncs overnight and the data connection has no problem. Try *228, option 1 and/or option 2 to see if that helps?

Guest QRULEZ

Using the 6.5 v.2 lite rom. has anyone had any problems with the phone becomming stuck in sleep mode requiring a soft reset? I have had this happen a few times in the 24hrs that i have had the new lite rom on there.

Edited by QRULEZ

Guest syxxness
Using the 6.5 v.2 lite rom. has anyone had any problems with the phone becomming stuck in sleep mode requiring a soft reset? I have had this happen a few times in the 24hrs that i have had the new lite rom on there.

I think the hangyness is a byproduct of 6.5 being in beta, the 6.1 version was alot more stable, only issues I had were with WiFi and Qik not working. Otherwise I would go back to 6.1

Guest das7771

This rom is pretty cool, but I have one major problem. I have no wifi. Under the comm manager I only have the option for bluetooth and phone, no wifi. and if I go into easy setting the wifi Icon is greyed out and if I select it the phone acts like its loading but that's all it does. I have to cancel to get out of it. If I go into my main menu and go to connections, its the same thing, no wifi settings or icon. Once or twice I was just messing around with settings and all then pulled the battery and presto it just magically appeared. Then later on when I go to use my phone it's gone again. For the past 24 hours I have had no luck getting it to work or even finding the icon for WiFi. Is there some thing I am doing wrong. Just so people know I have had this problem with both the Lite and the MD2 versions of the Rom. have not tried the stock as of yet.

Guest PearlMikeJam

Wozzer - Once again, thanks for all the work. I am struggling with Voice Command. I have installed v1.6 of MSVC on your v2 ROM and cannot get the program from disappearing (not sure why the program just gets killed). When I do get it to work, I cannot get it to work over bluetooth, my primary use for it. All that said, can you give us a peak behind the curtain for v3? Will you have voice command included, or does the new build of WM6.5 have the voice command replacement?

I saw that Sector's ROM, which you used for v2, I believe, was missing a "BT Fix". I am not sure if that is my issue or not, but I am a novice at this and do not want to waste time on this if it is already cooking in the kitchen.

Guest winmar
This rom is pretty cool, but I have one major problem. I have no wifi. Under the comm manager I only have the option for bluetooth and phone, no wifi. and if I go into easy setting the wifi Icon is greyed out and if I select it the phone acts like its loading but that's all it does. I have to cancel to get out of it. If I go into my main menu and go to connections, its the same thing, no wifi settings or icon. Once or twice I was just messing around with settings and all then pulled the battery and presto it just magically appeared. Then later on when I go to use my phone it's gone again. For the past 24 hours I have had no luck getting it to work or even finding the icon for WiFi. Is there some thing I am doing wrong. Just so people know I have had this problem with both the Lite and the MD2 versions of the Rom. have not tried the stock as of yet.

Go to the /Windows directory and find the wlanloader filer and reload the wifi driver manually, Your Wifi will come back. Adrynalyne has actually put in his rom so the driver has to be loaded manually and I just mapped it to the camera button. works great. I think the reason it disappears has something to do with the boot going to fast for all the drivers to load up.

Guest jhickey

Thanks Wozzer for all of your hard work!!

I've been having a minor problem with the v.2 M2D Rom...in the weather tab, the weather icon is in the top left, mostly covering the temperature. Is there a way to fix that?

Guest emaN resU

Great work WoZZEeR. I am still using the default .img from azintegra due to the fact that my wife already complains that I love my phone more than her. :D But I am looking forward to trying one of your efforts soon.

You're the man WoZZeR. I finally took the plunge and flashed the leaked rom sunday night ended up flashing your v1 rom right after and played with it all day monday and tuesday and it was amazing. I upgraded to v2 last night while watching the wings game (anyone else wanna beat down the ref for whistling down a play with a live puck in front of an open net???) and I have to say you have some serious skills because this has finally made me love my omnia and not have the "well it's good, but I wish it could do...." thoughts.

You know, I am always ready for a good ref beat down! ...and I saw a few "bad" calls against the wings during that game. But, like most sporting events there is always some shenanagins from the ref's. That said, I am a ducks fan (don't flame me I am after all a fellow Omnia fan) and look forward to an awesome rest of the series. See you at the game tonight ...well virtually. GO DUCKS!

Guest jxa4508
As i play around with this ROM i have been trying to find the finger friendly (used to be honeycomb) program screen. Similar to what is seen in the link below.

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009...oneycomb-ui.ars

Does anyone know if this is in this WM6.5 release?

Yes it is, it can be found under Start>Settings>System Tab>Large Display. Uncheck the checkbox and you should be good to go!

Guest jxa4508
Great work WoZZEeR. I am still using the default .img from azintegra due to the fact that my wife already complains that I love my phone more than her. :D But I am looking forward to trying one of your efforts soon.

You know, I am always ready for a good ref beat down! ...and I saw a few "bad" calls against the wings during that game. But, like most sporting events there is always some shenanagins from the ref's. That said, I am a ducks fan (don't flame me I am after all a fellow Omnia fan) and look forward to an awesome rest of the series. See you at the game tonight ...well virtually. GO DUCKS!

Don't even get me started on that call! Hossa had a goal, The whistle blew about 1 second after it was in the net! Wings should clean up on them pretty good tonight :lol: Ok I'll stop the off topic now.