--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest das7771
Go to the /Windows directory and find the wlanloader filer and reload the wifi driver manually, Your Wifi will come back. Adrynalyne has actually put in his rom so the driver has to be loaded manually and I just mapped it to the camera button. works great. I think the reason it disappears has something to do with the boot going to fast for all the drivers to load up.

Thank you so much!!!! I have been racking my brains for 2 days to get the dang thing working. You just made my day. It worked like a charm

Guest Apo11on
Using the 6.5 v.2 lite rom. has anyone had any problems with the phone becomming stuck in sleep mode requiring a soft reset? I have had this happen a few times in the 24hrs that i have had the new lite rom on there.

yes, same problem here. i did experience it with wm 6.1 too, by by far not this frequently

Guest QRULEZ
Yes it is, it can be found under Start>Settings>System Tab>Large Display. Uncheck the checkbox and you should be good to go!

Wow i feel stupid! Gotta admit though woudn't you think checking the box would give you the opposite?

Guest necor

I had no problems flashing over but my battery icon doesnt show in the top right any fixes for this? its the Verizon Omnia

?

Guest kettigm

WoZZeR - Thank you for the ROMs. They make life worth living.

I don't like to be a choosy begger but i used the FM Radio quite frequently. I don't want to use the overloaded stock rom.

I doesn't appear from my research that it will not work unless left in the ROM.

Could you please leave it in the next Lite ROM update?

Thanks.

Guest jxa4508

I don't like to be a choosy begger but i used the FM Radio quite frequently. I don't want to use the overloaded stock rom.

Thanks.

Have you tried installing the .cab file for FM Radio?

Guest theidoctor.org

so i was very surprised at how easy the firmware update and rom flash went yesterday!

i was updating my friend's phone with the original firmware, followed my directions to update the firmware and then the steps to flash with the new 6.5 and it was so simple! thanks again wozzer!

Guest jxa4508
I had no problems flashing over but my battery icon doesnt show in the top right any fixes for this? its the Verizon Omnia

?

Only thing that I can think of is that your clock is taking presidence over the battery Icon, to disable clock in the title bar go to: Start>Settings>Clocks & Alarms>More Tab>Uncheck Display CLock in Title bar on all programs

Guest smurfbiterjay

Thanks.

Just install the cab from here http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...moved-programs/

Works just fine, I just tried it myself!

Guest kettigm
Just install the cab from here http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...moved-programs/

Works just fine, I just tried it myself!

What ROM version are you using? It is still in the stock version. I want it in the lite ROM. I have installed it many times on both lite ROMS. Error states 'FMRadio' cannot be opened. I don't ask questions unless I need to. I read a post on one of Adrynalyne's ROMs and he stated that he had to leave the FM Radio in the ROM or it wouldn't work and couldn't be added after.

Guest Adrynalyne
What ROM version are you using? It is still in the stock version. I want it in the lite ROM. I have installed it many times on both lite ROMS. Error states 'FMRadio' cannot be opened. I don't ask questions unless I need to. I read a post on one of Adrynalyne's ROMs and he stated that he had to leave the FM Radio in the ROM or it wouldn't work and couldn't be added after.

I could be wrong, but thats been my experience. I know what files it uses and no matter how many times I try to cab them up and install them or copy them over--FM Radio never opens. Thats why I leave it in.

Guest Adrynalyne
Anyone know how to get Smart Reader to work? I tried both of the cabs from this site:

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...moved-programs/

Each time I get the screenshotted error...

Im in the process of making an new cab for it. I will post it here once I am done. Its an incredibly invasive program, and I seriously doubt the cab you installed it from has all the files needed.

Guest saruutskushii

Quick question i installed microsoft voice command and i can't get it to work with my phone using soft keys any suggestions

Guest Adrynalyne
Anyone know how to get Smart Reader to work? I tried both of the cabs from this site:

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...moved-programs/

Each time I get the screenshotted error...

http://www.4shared.com/file/104018728/f6a7...Adryn_Roms.html

This is for my ROMs, which are pretty clean. This is every file needed for Smart Reader, none of which are on my ROM. So if its been removed, and the remover did a thorough job...those little cabs on the above site aren't going to cut it.

This one is over 7.5mb, and it works.

Guest Turborepu

Runnin the wm6.5 lite now, non m2d. So far so good.. Now i gotta go back a few pages here and make sense of all the Chrome this, config that.. xml etc etc..

Guest jxa4508
http://www.4shared.com/file/104018728/f6a7...Adryn_Roms.html

This is for my ROMs, which are pretty clean. This is every file needed for Smart Reader, none of which are on my ROM. So if its been removed, and the remover did a thorough job...those little cabs on the above site aren't going to cut it.

This one is over 7.5mb, and it works.

WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!!!! Thank you VERY Much!

Guest jxa4508
Anyone know how to fix the mortscript error at the beginning? I am running Wozzer's lite rom. Thanks!

Pretty sure it goes away after a couple soft resets, at least mine did...

Guest jxa4508
how do i get the popup menu's to work?

Popup menus? As in the larger menus or the "honeycomb" start menu?

If you are looking for touch friendly popup menus I suggest this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506584 DL the QVGA version(for omnia i910)

If you need the honeycomb start menu it is found under Start>Settings>System Tab>Large Display. Uncheck the checkbox and you should be good to go!

Edited by jxa4508

Guest Itlooksfast

I have been playing with my newly flashed phone for the past days...WOW! Great stuff! I have a few questions that im hoping someone can help me.

I dont have the BATTERY ICON in the top right corner anymore...how can I make it so the battery bar appear on top?

The PEOPLE ICON...there are 12 spaces in there to add 12 people...is there anyway I can add more then 12? maybe change it so that I can add more.

The INTERNET ICON...I thought when you go there and touch it and it will launch an internet browser like Opera or Internet Explorer but when I select it nothing happen. Is something suppose to happen?

I read something about the ZIP CODE in the WEATHER ICON...since I cant add my zip code I just add the city and US..but how do i know that the city is in my state and not somewhere else in the US. Like Springfield, IL and Springfield, VA.

Im using M2D with red/black theme..the home page is black and red but everything else is grey and white....how can I change the setting that the rest of my phone is black/red?

I know thats alot of question but at least im asking them all at once. Thank you in advance for answering

Guest Dblocker

Anyone played with the new version of IE? I did a little "testing" last night, comparing it to Opera. IE seems a big improvement over the old version, but seemed to run into a little trouble scrolling through some of these discussion boards. I was tempted to switch from Opera but the scrolling issue killed that idea. Curious what others think about the new IE vs Opera???