--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest dutchtom

I just flashed my phone a few days ago with the 21210 rom, Is this one (21222) newer than the one previously installed?

Guest fastevolutionviii
Don't even get me started on that call! Hossa had a goal, The whistle blew about 1 second after it was in the net! Wings should clean up on them pretty good tonight :D Ok I'll stop the off topic now.

+1... Go Wings!!!

Guest bike1dad2
I just flashed my phone a few days ago with the 21210 rom, Is this one (21222) newer than the one previously installed?

Yes, 21222 is a newer update. :D

Guest omniafanatic

anyone having trouble waking up the device after it goes to sleep after using the lock app? I have to soft reset every time, really annoying...if there a fix for this?

Guest johnny2678
I've been having a minor problem with the v.2 M2D Rom...in the weather tab, the weather icon is in the top left, mostly covering the temperature. Is there a way to fix that?

Same for me, also on the Mail tab, the envelope is too high and cuts off some of the text. Can anyone else running the m2d rom confirm?

Any ideas on how to fix?

Great work WoZZeR!

Guest gayflag

I just noticed a small issue with this rom.

When i press call button to check recent calls, and scroll through the list, after down a few lines, all numbers start to get drawn over the last one, result in non-readable lines of recent call info.

Guest jxa4508
I have been playing with my newly flashed phone for the past days...WOW! Great stuff! I have a few questions that im hoping someone can help me.

I dont have the BATTERY ICON in the top right corner anymore...how can I make it so the battery bar appear on top?

The PEOPLE ICON...there are 12 spaces in there to add 12 people...is there anyway I can add more then 12? maybe change it so that I can add more.

The INTERNET ICON...I thought when you go there and touch it and it will launch an internet browser like Opera or Internet Explorer but when I select it nothing happen. Is something suppose to happen?

I read something about the ZIP CODE in the WEATHER ICON...since I cant add my zip code I just add the city and US..but how do i know that the city is in my state and not somewhere else in the US. Like Springfield, IL and Springfield, VA.

Im using M2D with red/black theme..the home page is black and red but everything else is grey and white....how can I change the setting that the rest of my phone is black/red?

I know thats alot of question but at least im asking them all at once. Thank you in advance for answering

Battery Icon, only thing that I can think of is that your clock is taking presidence over the battery Icon, to disable clock in the title bar go to: Start>Settings>Clocks & Alarms>More Tab>Uncheck Display Clock in Title bar on all programs

For everything else, I assume you are Using M2D, remember when customizing M2D to Turn Off touchflo on the today screen, make the changes and the re-load it. To de-activate it, go to Start>Settings>Today>Items Tab> Uncheck Touchflo Box:

People: May be able to edit it with M2DC, not sure

Internet: Open the M2DC Customizer Program, and navigate to the last tab, should be internet and brose to this: "\windows\Opera9.exe"

Zip Code: Just have to hope its the corerct location I believe...

Not sure what you mean with "everything else showing up as white/black, is it the backgrounds? If you can post up some screenshots with this program: http://www.pocketpccity.com/software/pocke...e-pocketpc.html

Hopefully we can help ya out better...If you are looking for better Manilla2D themes Google "Manilla2D Themes for i910/Omnia"

Guest jxa4508
Anyone played with the new version of IE? I did a little "testing" last night, comparing it to Opera. IE seems a big improvement over the old version, but seemed to run into a little trouble scrolling through some of these discussion boards. I was tempted to switch from Opera but the scrolling issue killed that idea. Curious what others think about the new IE vs Opera???

IE Is a significant improvement over previous versions, but Opera will still be my mobile browser, def optomized for the phones and supports all the sites I go to and can get them up quickly. +1 for opera!

Guest jxa4508
anyone having trouble waking up the device after it goes to sleep after using the lock app? I have to soft reset every time, really annoying...if there a fix for this?

Buddy of mine had the same ussie, cept his phone would straight up turn off, I think he re-flashed with VZW un-official update and then reflashed the Wozzer PDA file right after. Try that and post up if it still persists...

Guest jxa4508
Same for me, also on the Mail tab, the envelope is too high and cuts off some of the text. Can anyone else running the m2d rom confirm?

Any ideas on how to fix?

Great work WoZZeR!

I have the same problem, might try a new theme with M2DC and see if it goes away by having it update the HTCHomesettings.xml file which points to the location of pictures on the screen and such, but have been loving the new windows mobile homescreen better than Manilla2D Lately...I was also going to try to install the stock version without M2D and install M2DC and my all-in-one installer separate.

My theory:

1) Flash non M2D ROM

2) Install: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...urse)/msg18063/

3) Install: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392

Guest jxa4508
I just noticed a small issue with this rom.

When i press call button to check recent calls, and scroll through the list, after down a few lines, all numbers start to get drawn over the last one, result in non-readable lines of recent call info.

I haven't had this problem, are you using the stock theme or a modded theme?

Guest gayflag
I haven't had this problem, are you using the stock theme or a modded theme?

Its the 'black' theme that matches the touchflo black interface. So instead of having a red or blue or grey top and bottom bar, its black and matches tf2d. Maybe i'll try disable it? I dont see how that would affect how the OS draws the recent calls...

Guest lioryte

Anyone who's missing the battery icon- try this cab file- Batti- free app. floater battery indicator for top screen that will always show on your screen no matter what program you use

Also, I love the ROM. I have one issue with ringtones, they work at first but than they won't and all I gets is the default one.

Batti_2.4.cab

Guest jxa4508
Its the 'black' theme that matches the touchflo black interface. So instead of having a red or blue or grey top and bottom bar, its black and matches tf2d. Maybe i'll try disable it? I dont see how that would affect how the OS draws the recent calls...

Yea maybe try that, if it doesn't work, then maybe someone of higher knowledge can help, just something I thought may have worked. I have used that theme before and haven't had issues. Do you know if it is within the samsung dialer or windows mobile dialer?

Guest jxa4508
Sounds like a plan... please report back if you try this. I gotta be up at 5am EST tomorrow!

Sounds good, I'll have my usb cable back around 12 Noon EST time tomorrow, so I will post up around 1 if it worked (sorry bout the delay).

Guest juanasaddiccion

I've been using the 21222 stock ROM for the day and noticed two issues I didn't see addressed here:

When inputting text, a "." is randomly inserted before the last character I typed when I hit space, especially with "p", "y", "g" characters. Example: I type "stop " it shows "sto.p". When I correct with the backspace and type the "p " again, it throws the "." in there every time.

Someone else mentioned this and it was blown off as though it were user error. It's not, so don't waste your time saying it is. I can't log keystrokes in WM, but trust me, I checked it thoroughly.

Phone randomly disconnects calls & opens Opera browser. This happened twice, both times it was in a call I had been on for over 20 minutes.

I've also noticed random attempts to connect to the internet via the #777 connection, followed by my next attempt (to sync email, for example) being met with the familiar "invalid password" error. I think it's just a widget I didn't turn off access for. I know I shut off the weather and the msn money widgets, my email is set to manual sync, I'm not in GMaps either, it really just happens when it's asleep & I wake it up. has anyone else noticed this? Is there something else I need to shut off automatic connections for?

Guest dslayton

I have been using the newest version of the 6.5 Rom and I've noticed a bug. Most of the time, when I check the lock screen the see if I have missed a call or sms, the slide/push button will quickly show that I have a missed item. very rarely am I able to tap the icon to see the other drop down slider icons.

What happens 90 percent of the time is that it quickly show the tap to view on the slider button, then quickly reverts back to it's original state, as if I have no missed items. This happens so quickly upon viewing the lock screen, I am unable to tap the slider button to view the missed items.

Has anyone experienced this or does anyone have a fix?

Guest cmalone
I want to... I really want to but I just customized my phone for the 4th time in two days. I need to know if this changes the all in one panel at all before I try this theme out. can anybody test?

No change to all-in-one panel as far as i can tell so far. i really like the added touches, just what i needed, well till the next thing comes along. why is flashing and customizing so addictive? (maybe like getting tattoos, i had better not start that!)

Guest thenameless
I have the same problem, might try a new theme with M2DC and see if it goes away by having it update the HTCHomesettings.xml file which points to the location of pictures on the screen and such, but have been loving the new windows mobile homescreen better than Manilla2D Lately...I was also going to try to install the stock version without M2D and install M2DC and my all-in-one installer separate.

My theory:

1) Flash non M2D ROM

2) Install: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...urse)/msg18063/

3) Install: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392

This isn't wozzers rom, I've had this problem with every version of M2D i've ever had on my Omnia...I believe it has something to do with the QVGA vs WQVGA screen? Just a guess.

Get used to it. The one that bothers me the most is the launcher screen when you have it full (5x6) how it covers the icons up a bit. O well.

Guest vradi

I'm using the Lite version, and I like the new lock screen, with WM6.5, however I use Phone Ex for contacts/phone.

If the phone is locked when a call comes in, there is the answer button for phone ex, but also for the WM6.5, so i either need to unlock/answer twice, of when I hang up I see the WM6.5 answer/hang up screen. Any ideas how to get rid of the phone answering portion, but keep the lock screen?