--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest charles2995
I've been using the 21222 stock ROM for the day and noticed two issues I didn't see addressed here:

When inputting text, a "." is randomly inserted before the last character I typed when I hit space, especially with "p", "y", "g" characters. Example: I type "stop " it shows "sto.p". When I correct with the backspace and type the "p " again, it throws the "." in there every time.

Someone else mentioned this and it was blown off as though it were user error. It's not, so don't waste your time saying it is. I can't log keystrokes in WM, but trust me, I checked it thoroughly.

Phone randomly disconnects calls & opens Opera browser. This happened twice, both times it was in a call I had been on for over 20 minutes.

I've also noticed random attempts to connect to the internet via the #777 connection, followed by my next attempt (to sync email, for example) being met with the familiar "invalid password" error. I think it's just a widget I didn't turn off access for. I know I shut off the weather and the msn money widgets, my email is set to manual sync, I'm not in GMaps either, it really just happens when it's asleep & I wake it up. has anyone else noticed this? Is there something else I need to shut off automatic connections for?

aha another believer! thank you!

Guest bhachech
I have been using the newest version of the 6.5 Rom and I've noticed a bug. Most of the time, when I check the lock screen the see if I have missed a call or sms, the slide/push button will quickly show that I have a missed item. very rarely am I able to tap the icon to see the other drop down slider icons.

What happens 90 percent of the time is that it quickly show the tap to view on the slider button, then quickly reverts back to it's original state, as if I have no missed items. This happens so quickly upon viewing the lock screen, I am unable to tap the slider button to view the missed items.

Has anyone experienced this or does anyone have a fix?

Experienced this; haven't bothered to look for a fix. In an earlier post WoZZ mentioned working on v3, so figured I'd wait it and not let some of these issues bother me. ;-)

Guest aamon17
When inputting text, a "." is randomly inserted before the last character I typed when I hit space, especially with "p", "y", "g" characters. Example: I type "stop " it shows "sto.p". When I correct with the backspace and type the "p " again, it throws the "." in there every time.

Someone else mentioned this and it was blown off as though it were user error. It's not, so don't waste your time saying it is. I can't log keystrokes in WM, but trust me, I checked it thoroughly.

I've also seen the random "." issue when I was running the 1st version of the Stock & M2D roms. Since I've flashed the most recent Lite Rom, the problem has gone away. So, you are correct, it's not user error. It is a VERY annoying issue that shows up when it feel like it.

Guest juanasaddiccion

Are there any known issues with the battery gauge?

I know that the gauge is not visible in the new ROM, and I've been looking in the registry for a way to make it visible (I've only succeeded in changing the colors of the background, text & call icon on the phone screen).

In the meantime, I've been asking Voice Command, which is reporting bizarre fluctuations. Last night, as I said, it told me 60%. When I got up this morning, it still said 60%. I got a text message a few minutes later, and it warned me that the level was critically low @ 40%. After looking over my usage since I charged it, it seems to be getting slightly better battery life than before I flashed. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm going to let the battery fully drain before I charge it & see how long it lasts. So far I have 2 hours of talk time, about 20 text messages sent & received, about an hour tinkering with the registry, and maybe 40 minutes connected to the internet.

Also, as much as I like the idea of the honeycomb start menu, I really don't like having to scroll all over for the program I want to start. I'm going to group them in subfolders to make it easier. Yup, I guess I am that lazy.

Guest lbhi2005

I've tried all three. I'm very happy with the M2D version (Thank You Wozzer!.. You Rock!)

The WinMo one just has too much on the screen for my likes. I like a clean simple to focus on look.

Now if I can just figure out how to stretch the email graphic on my favorite theme like some of the others have.

--i910 w/Wozzer 6.5 M2D

Guest bhachech
Also, as much as I like the idea of the honeycomb start menu, I really don't like having to scroll all over for the program I want to start. I'm going to group them in subfolders to make it easier. Yup, I guess I am that lazy.

You are not alone; I do the same. :-)

Guest Nukewire

A bunch of things happened when I flashed my omnia. I lost all my MS Office Mobile Shortcuts and dont know how to get them back, and a lot of the things in the new 6.5 today menu(weather widget and programs) give me all sorts of errors... Is it just me or does it happen to everyone?

Edited by Nukewire

Guest juanasaddiccion
A bunch of things happened when I flashed my omnia. I lost all my MS Office Mobile Shortcuts and dont know how to get them back, and a lot of the things in the new 6.5 today menu give me all sorts of errors... Is it just me or does it happen to everyone?

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Office isn't included in the ROM. A link was provided earlier to download it & other missing items from another page.

Another note: without Office native .zip support is lost.

Guest eufouria

I'm running WoZZer's v5 6.1 ROM with SPB Mobile Shell 3 and over the last couple nights it has begun freezing during the night, I can tell when as well because it freezes the time on the lifestyle page of SPB.

I missed my appointment this morning because g-alarm never opened. Other than that my phone has been pretty stable, although Opera is pretty sluggish most of the time.

Anyone else experiencing random freezing? WoZZer, any ideas?

Guest Dblocker

In case anyone was wondering how to reorder the items in the honeycomb start menu... Here's how I did it...

To reorder icons in the start menu do the following registry edits...

can have 12 icons on top of screen, for example:

Today (990), Games (980), easy settings (970)

smart memo (960), utilities (950), Adv settings (940)

media album (930), camera (920), Resco Expl (910)

youtube (900), Live Search (890), Facebook (880)

so in registry navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\

go through each item deleting any favorite & favoriteorder entries

change Rank value starting with top row at 90000990 with increments of 10

note if program is missing just do the "move to top" and it will get added to the registry

have to do a soft reset to see new order show up

Guest vbchan

i downloaded the m2d version and when i click on the wifi button to turn it on in the easy settings...it just has that loading picture thing in the middle and does nothing....in the version 212210 it worked perfectly fine but in this version it doesn't seem to be working for me...any help? still an awesome ROM though, i'm very pleased about it.

Guest SlickWilly
In case anyone was wondering how to reorder the items in the honeycomb start menu... Here's how I did it...

To reorder icons in the start menu do the following registry edits...

can have 12 icons on top of screen, for example:

Today (990), Games (980), easy settings (970)

smart memo (960), utilities (950), Adv settings (940)

media album (930), camera (920), Resco Expl (910)

youtube (900), Live Search (890), Facebook (880)

so in registry navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\

go through each item deleting any favorite & favoriteorder entries

change Rank value starting with top row at 90000990 with increments of 10

note if program is missing just do the "move to top" and it will get added to the registry

have to do a soft reset to see new order show up

Or you can just long press the icon and select move to top.

Guest aleis
Or you can just long press the icon and select move to top.

lol!! :D

yeah this works but the registry trick will make it precisely how you want it...assuming :lol:

about to try the registry one now :lol:

Guest Ruffroc02

This ROM is awesome. Thanks Wozzer for all your hard work and making this phone that much better.

I have a problem though. When I go into the sounds and notifications to change my notification tones, Phone: incoming call, New MMS, and New text message are all stuck on the same tone which on my phone is ESPN.mp3. When I try to play the ringtone it does not play. When I switch the latter two to another tone is plays but it does not save. The incoming call tones only shows my ringtones that I loaded and the standard vzw tone. Also when I hit OK at the top it does not close. I am assuming it does not close because the ringtone are not playing and saving.

Is any one else experiencing this problem?

I have am using the Wozzer 6.5 lite rom with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 installed. What is crazy though is that I can change my incoming call ringtone in Mobile Shell and play it but the text message still does not work.

Thanks for the help

Guest OOMatter
I've been using the 21222 stock ROM for the day and noticed two issues I didn't see addressed here:

Settings>Input>Word Completion>uncheck "Enable Auto Correct"

That fixed it for me.

Guest breadtrk
This ROM is awesome. Thanks Wozzer for all your hard work and making this phone that much better.

I have a problem though. When I go into the sounds and notifications to change my notification tones, Phone: incoming call, New MMS, and New text message are all stuck on the same tone which on my phone is ESPN.mp3. When I try to play the ringtone it does not play. When I switch the latter two to another tone is plays but it does not save. The incoming call tones only shows my ringtones that I loaded and the standard vzw tone. Also when I hit OK at the top it does not close. I am assuming it does not close because the ringtone are not playing and saving.

Is any one else experiencing this problem?

I have am using the Wozzer 6.5 lite rom with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 installed. What is crazy though is that I can change my incoming call ringtone in Mobile Shell and play it but the text message still does not work.

Thanks for the help

I bricked 2 910's trying this, (local service center, that ALSO supplies my dept with about 1200 phones and service swapped them out no questions) third time I actually read the instructons and it went perfect. I have it all bonked up again but that is because I have been playing with other 3party apps and messing around with different GPS apps. But I'm NOT complaining!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort all of you guys put into this and helping all of us know it all's when we don't know badword!! Can't wait for the next update!

Guest winmar
Are there any known issues with the battery gauge?

I know that the gauge is not visible in the new ROM, and I've been looking in the registry for a way to make it visible (I've only succeeded in changing the colors of the background, text & call icon on the phone screen).

In the meantime, I've been asking Voice Command, which is reporting bizarre fluctuations. Last night, as I said, it told me 60%. When I got up this morning, it still said 60%. I got a text message a few minutes later, and it warned me that the level was critically low @ 40%. After looking over my usage since I charged it, it seems to be getting slightly better battery life than before I flashed. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm going to let the battery fully drain before I charge it & see how long it lasts. So far I have 2 hours of talk time, about 20 text messages sent & received, about an hour tinkering with the registry, and maybe 40 minutes connected to the internet.

This is probably due to the fact that the battery meter goes in 20% increments. So when you went to be and had 60% it was probably at or very near 60%. While you slept not much going on, but a small battery drain, then when you did whatever it was in the morning it was prably near 40% but not quite there, hence showing 60% then going to 40%. The battery notification is automatic at 40%.

Guest winmar
i downloaded the m2d version and when i click on the wifi button to turn it on in the easy settings...it just has that loading picture thing in the middle and does nothing....in the version 212210 it worked perfectly fine but in this version it doesn't seem to be working for me...any help? still an awesome ROM though, i'm very pleased about it.

See Post #546

Guest saruutskushii

I have a problem.. when in locked mode since the phone is in my pocket a lot of the time.. when I get a call.. the buttons that are brought up don't work.. I'm still running the stock rom v1.. does this work with v2 also still having problems with microsoft voice command not letting me have a working soft key on the phone.. haven't tried the bluetooth since I use my sync system while in car??

Any help much will be highly greatful..

still love 6.5 thanks again wozzer you rock

Guest WoZZeR999

Sorry I couldn't read all of the posts, I'm going away for the weekend to a bachelor party, I will be back mid-day Sunday. If I can ever find a day when I have extra time, I will look into the issues that I have missed.

Guest jxa4508
Same for me, also on the Mail tab, the envelope is too high and cuts off some of the text. Can anyone else running the m2d rom confirm?

Any ideas on how to fix?

Great work WoZZeR!

Well The M2D Problem is fixed, all of you out there saying that the envelope always cuts off, that is not true. I have a working M2D right here(screenshots included). Instructions for what I did to get working are below, I also tried it with a couple of different themes(stock AIO & Blue, I used customizer to apply the themes) Disregard the ugly red verizon theme start bar:

1) Install Un-official ROM

2) Install Wozzer PDA Image (WM6.5 Build 21210 STOCK)

3) Install M2DAll in one installer

4) Install M2DC

5) Disable Windows default in today screen

6) Enable touchflo in today screen

7) Soft Reset if you want

8) Install themes to your liking (Keep in mind I checked the box not to update weather icons & XML - See Screenshot)

Screenshots are below:

I uploaded the files to my 4Shared that I used, they can be found under M2D on i910. The M2D.rar file has all the M2D stuff I have used. The rom is 100% credit to wozzer & can be found in the WM6.5 Folder under Wozzer ROM, I do not take any credit towards it whatsoever, just solely using it as a mirror for the file(Wozzer if you want to be the sole hoster of your roms that is fine, I'd be happy to take it off my 4shared). Let me know if anyone has any more questions...

Link to 4Shared(M2D): http://www.4shared.com/file/104161099/636fd2cd/M2D.html

Link to 4Shared(Wozzer ROM): http://www.4shared.com/file/104167345/f85a...S_65_Stock.html

post-500763-1241800896_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241800966_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241800973_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241801520_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241801537_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241801551_thumb.jpg

post-500763-1241802673_thumb.jpg

Edited by jxa4508

Guest kettigm
I have a problem.. when in locked mode since the phone is in my pocket a lot of the time.. when I get a call.. the buttons that are brought up don't work.. I'm still running the stock rom v1.. does this work with v2 also still having problems with microsoft voice command not letting me have a working soft key on the phone.. haven't tried the bluetooth since I use my sync system while in car??

Any help much will be highly greatful..

still love 6.5 thanks again wozzer you rock

See post #283 AND #486 for the buttons

Guest dmcnado

I have tried ALL the roms (beginning w/ 6.5 v1 stock and now using 6.5 v2 lite). I am getting really good at flashing and also installing apps. Like all the versions and used M2D for a while, but have settled on the lite version because it runs better w/ the increased free memory. Also, I've learned how to use Chome Editor and am getting used to the new WM Today screen. Got the GPS working (yay) but am having two persistent issues:

Wifi comes and goes. Usually it reappears w/ a soft reset, but then disappears sometime later.

Appears that .NETCFramework (3.5 nor 2.0) is not there and I have been unsuccessful in adding it.

All in all and awesome ROM! Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks to the replies below. Wifi fix can be found in post #546. And .NetCFramework3.5 is, in fact, there if you check the registry. Thanks, again!

Edited by dmcnado