--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest johnny2678
I've been using the lite v.2 ROM almost since it came out. was very stable for me but today started to have issues as to not coming back from sleep mode and I need to soft reset to get it to boot up again, didn't happen before for the last 4 days. Ideas anyone?

Funny, that happened to me yesterday (using wozzers 21222 M2D 6.5 rom). I flashed on thursday (5/7) and had no issues whatsoever until yesterday, when it wouldn't wake up. It happened about 5 times during the day and I was thinking I would have to flash back to 6.1.

Then, the lock-ups stopped and it has worked fine since ~3pm. I did not install any cabs or make any registry changes during this time. I did travel to the beach from my home PRL in DC for Moms day this past weekend... not sure if that had something to do with it.

I also thought it might have started when i edited the HTChomesettings.xml to fix the mail and weather tables (it started locking up right after that) but then it "fixed itself" before I ever reverted back, so I don't think that was it either.

Meh... it's a BETA!

Guest johnny2678
I've been using the lite v.2 ROM almost since it came out. was very stable for me but today started to have issues as to not coming back from sleep mode and I need to soft reset to get it to boot up again, didn't happen before for the last 4 days. Ideas anyone?

Funny, that happened to me yesterday (using wozzers 21222 M2D 6.5 rom). I flashed on thursday (5/7) and had no issues whatsoever until yesterday, when it wouldn't wake up. It happened about 5 times during the day and I was thinking I would have to flash back to 6.1.

Then, the lock-ups stopped and it has worked fine since ~3pm sunday. I did not install any cabs or make any registry changes during this time. I did travel to the beach from my home PRL in DC for Moms day this past weekend... not sure if that had something to do with it.

I also thought it might have started when i edited the HTChomesettings.xml to fix the mail and weather tables (it started locking up right after that) but then it "fixed itself" before I ever reverted back, so I don't think that was it either.

Meh... it's a BETA!

Guest xxmadhatter

i was discussing this with someone else earlier. it seems that its using the new winmo 6.5 lock setting which is the problem. change it back to the windows classsic under settings and it should fix itself. it worked for me, and until that gets fixed in next release it will do :D

Guest Ben DeSantis

How long does this take? I ran the Stock and it's been sitting at opening com 3 for a hour now. Please advise?

Guest aleis
How long does this take? I ran the Stock and it's been sitting at opening com 3 for a hour now. Please advise?

load the rom using the pda button then click reset.

turn the phone off then plug it up. turn it on and it should detect it and work properly.

make sure you have the samsung drive installed on your PC.

Guest cgrayjr

Quick question:

Before I loaded this ROM, Windows Media Player would prevent the phone from going to sleep mode/standby/whatever it is called when streaming radio. Now, the phone does go to standby when WMP is streaming, which is getting kind of annoying.

It only appears to be happening when not connected via ActiveSync to my PC, as it will stay on just fine if I am connected.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can change this to not standby when WMP is playing something? I can't find it. Thanks!

Guest aleis
Quick question:

Before I loaded this ROM, Windows Media Player would prevent the phone from going to sleep mode/standby/whatever it is called when streaming radio. Now, the phone does go to standby when WMP is streaming, which is getting kind of annoying.

It only appears to be happening when not connected via ActiveSync to my PC, as it will stay on just fine if I am connected.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can change this to not standby when WMP is playing something? I can't find it. Thanks!

i think touch player is waaayyy better than windows media player!

Guest Adrynalyne
Are you sure the zoomer program was removed? I still get the crappy zoom effect in opera and when viewing pictures.

Zoomer has nothing to do with either of those. Zoomer only works on the today screen and in email/text messages.

Guest xxmadhatter

they havent added it to samsungs website and thats where i heard it was coming from. where should we look through verizon?

Guest jimgreco

Hey Wozzer, I just wanted to say thanks. I have had the recent rom since you released it, however I just started getting problems. It seems like the past 2 days out of nowhere, Notifications and Ringtones arent going off properly. The screen lights up but no audio. Theres now about a 50% chance that it does go off without a hitch. I'm gonna try and reflash the rom, just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Thanks :D

Guest punksux
Zoomer has nothing to do with either of those. Zoomer only works on the today screen and in email/text messages.

Is there a way to disable the Opera zoom function then? It is annoying when I go to scroll and it zooms instead.

Guest Otterdude

so I've been lurking for a few days on here... took the plunge and thought I'd try it out. Stndard went with out a hitch threw on the google maps compressed cab and it locked in in less than a minute. Great job Woozer. Thanks!!!

Guest Turborepu

it was just a rumor, not a fact, so dont hold your breath.. Still no lock ups over night or all weekend on my phone.. i did disable the backlight from turnin off from the power settings though, since day one.

Guest jcortes

Not sure if this has been answered or not but since Wozzer removed the text message retry there is no notification if a message was sent or not. The windows mobile text message retry doesnt work either. Any ideas or solutions on how to fix it, I cant tell if a text message sends or not and thats not good around where I live cuz there is bad reception.

Guest punkwhan

After flashing with WM6.5 v2, I thought the caller ID after lock showed a fullscreen photo.

Not a tiny phone on upper left-hand corner.

Somehow it's not a fullscreen photo anymore.

Am I mistaken?

If not, how do I make it display a fullscreen photo again?

I don't want to use S2U2 since I like the new lock in WM6.5.

Thanks.

Edited by punkwhan

Guest WoZZeR999

I'm back after a long weekend with little sleep. I'm going to see if I can set up a bug tracker server, so that it will be easier for people to post bugs so that I can track them.

Lots of new pages, don't have time to read them all now, but I'm assuming people have been helping along the way. To those that PM'd me, I'll get back to you later today.

Guest dmcnado
Not sure if this has been answered or not but since Wozzer removed the text message retry there is no notification if a message was sent or not. The windows mobile text message retry doesnt work either. Any ideas or solutions on how to fix it, I cant tell if a text message sends or not and thats not good around where I live cuz there is bad reception.

You can enable the notification of message sent w/ a registry edit or by using the Advanced Configuration Tool that is on all of Wozzer's roms. When you open the tool, expand the line labeled Messaging. Second item on the expanded list is SMS sent notification. Click on that and select Enabled. Click Done. Then soft reset.

Guest dmcnado

Looking for a simple but stable battery meter that runs well on 6.5. I was using Batti on 6.1, but it acts up on 6.5. Thanks.

Guest Andrew Steele

I have an issue with this ROM and the M2D themes. I am unable to get a Analog Clock. I have searched these forums for help, but no one seems tohave this issue. Others are having the issue of the digital clock missing. I on the other hand do not have the hands to the analog clock in all the themes for M2D. I have the regional settings correct and it is am/pm on 12hr. Notsure what else to do. I have gone back to the leaked rom and tested and still had the same issue when I put M2D on from the standalone download. What am I missing?