--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Steel Froggy

Okay, I have to be retarded. I just reflashed this onto my omnia, and how the badword do i get into the m2d?!

I'm going to feel sooooo stupid after having looked around forever and I can't find it. :D"

Sorry. XD

Guest WoZZeR999
Okay, I have to be retarded. I just reflashed this onto my omnia, and how the badword do i get into the m2d?!

I'm going to feel sooooo stupid after having looked around forever and I can't find it. :D "

Sorry. XD

It's on the first post. Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items. Disable Windows Default, and check TouchFlo.

Bugtracker seems to be operational. It was slow for a while, my site had to be approved first.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest LudoGTi

Hello, I've the winMo 6.5 21222 installed on my I900, it's very beautiful but my Start Menu is like this :

post-535923-1242077874_thumb.jpg

Instead of this :

post-535923-1242077586_thumb.jpg

How can I get this "Start Menu" interface please ?

Edited by LudoGTi

Guest WoZZeR999
Hello, I've the winMo 6.5 21222 installed on my I900, it's very beautiful but my Start Menu is like this :

post-535923-1242077874_thumb.jpg

Instead of this :

post-535923-1242077586_thumb.jpg

How can I get this "Start Menu" interface please ?

Disable large icons in the settings menu.

Guest PearlMikeJam

Does anyone have the BT Audio Fix installed? I have been searching and have not been able to find it. I would like to use the Voice Commands over bluetooth, but it will not work with out the fix. I could not find any cab for it. I know Sector does not have it in his most recent ROM and from what I have read, so I suspect it is not in this ROM. I have seen a couple posts that folks have it BT VC working with the audio fix, I just cannot figure out what the fix is.

Guest silverback2
Does anyone have the BT Audio Fix installed? I have been searching and have not been able to find it. I would like to use the Voice Commands over bluetooth, but it will not work with out the fix. I could not find any cab for it. I know Sector does not have it in his most recent ROM and from what I have read, so I suspect it is not in this ROM. I have seen a couple posts that folks have it BT VC working with the audio fix, I just cannot figure out what the fix is.

a few pages back(i think) is a post with a dl link for voice command. just download and install on your omnia.

Guest PearlMikeJam
a few pages back(i think) is a post with a dl link for voice command. just download and install on your omnia.

Does this work on Omnia? I have the voice command installed, but when I press my BT headset to activate VC, it just brings up the dialer and nothing happens. Voice Command does not activate and the dialer is not responsive to any BT Commands. If I activate VC from a button on the phone, the prompts do not come through the BT headset and the mic on the headset does not send the audio to VC.

Guest xxmadhatter

i created account to login into mantisBT, but how does it check for problems? like when screen doesnt wake up? i would like to help in anyway because i love using this rom, i just dont know how :D lol

Guest sbbluboy04

I can not find the mortscript program. please help!!!! I am new to flashing items to wm and will be needing more help along the way. thanks for all the hard work everyone has put in!!

Guest WoZZeR999

The bug tracker is for reporting errrors. It works by you typing in what's wrong

Mortscript is already installed

You click the keyboard, then click the arrow next to the keyboard and select XT9 Keyboard. I'm working on fixing this.

Guest Propaganda Panda
one more thing, how do i get a better keyboard back?? the stock one is so small and hard to use!!! thanks again!

when in a text message click the keyboard button, then click the little arrow next to it, Select XT9 keyboard. Its the same that comes with the omnia.

Guest maldonj1
Not sure if this has been answered or not but since Wozzer removed the text message retry there is no notification if a message was sent or not. The windows mobile text message retry doesnt work either. Any ideas or solutions on how to fix it, I cant tell if a text message sends or not and thats not good around where I live cuz there is bad reception.

if you have your text messaging setup like chat then when your message appears in the chat window...its been sent

Guest maldonj1
Bugtracker up at http://wozzer.host22.com/

Hopefully that will help in the tracking of nasty critters.

nice, can i suggest something, maybe break it up into sections so people can post if they are having the issue with the stock, m2d or lite rom, this might help isolate issues..

Guest WoZZeR999

Most issues will apply to most.

New version in a few days.

Wifi should be fixed (Thanks adryn!), and I may just stick FM Radio back in. It's small enough that it doesn't REALLY matter, and I can probably easily remove more than it takes up.

Guest drummin7jeff

Hey wozzer, I've been having some issues with the chome thing. I added a few panels, took some off, most of the time it couldn't automatically find the image (which is fine) but the big thing was after I added a panel, I went back to the main screen and it only showed the first two letters of the panel i entered to be there. No other panels were on the list. I was afraid to save the order or hit exit thinking that it would make me have to redo a ton of stuff or reflash it, and i dont quite have the time to do that for a few days.

The second thing is less a problem but more of a neat thing i found for anyone interested... If you go into the advanced config you can turn on the larger menus for calandar and stuff. It makes it a bit more finger friendly to have the menus have bigger text. I didn't search the forum (i know...i'm dumb...) for lack of time to see if anyone else did it, but i thought it was pretty helpful.

Thanks again for the great work man, I'm loving my omnia (i got it a week or two ago...) even more because of these roms.

Guest MrSmoofy

Great work but I'm stuck.

I installed the M2D version no problem there, booting up first time took alot longer then the original leaked rom (which I've had for a while)

I get to a MortScript C4.3B5 screen and that's it can't do anything. Am I just not waiting long enough, seems really really slow.

Guest dragracekid

i just flashed my phone and well now it says i dont have any wifi is that a normal problem is there a fix? thanx in advanced and sorry if this is already awnsered.

Guest MrSmoofy

I installed the M2D version no problem there, booting up first time took alot longer then the original leaked rom (which I've had for a while)

I get to a MortScript C4.3B5 screen and that's it can't do anything. Am I just not waiting long enough, seems really really slow.

working now not sure what that was all about 2 soft reboots fixed it.

The Link for the weather tab stuff doesn't work missing part of the url.

Guest maldonj1

first reboot normally takes a while since it has to reregister with verizon and what not, remember after a fresh flash to call *228 opt 1 to update programming and *22899 to update roaming profile, this will also reset the lock code on your phone back to the last 4 didgits just incase you have one

Edited by maldonj1

Guest varshaska

Flashed the lite version, and having problems with the "Programs" panel. JUst shows solitaire, fm radio, and File Explorer. How do I change them?

Edited by varshaska

Guest MrSmoofy
first reboot normally takes a while since it has to reregister with verizon and what not, remember after a fresh flash to call *228 opt 1 to update programming and *22899 to update roaming profile, this will also reset the lock code on your phone back to the last 4 didgits just incase you have one

Thanks for the tips.

I'm trying to put weather for my area and I installed the patches like the instructions say but when I go to accuweather.com I don't see this url to get the info.