--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest bike1dad2
I would love if it worked, I really wanted to try WinMo 6.5. The screen does not come on and in the UMDL nothing happens. I can't flash it again because the phone isn't detected by my computer as a phone. If I could get it to boot from the SD card that would be great, but you need a combination of button presses to get it to load and no one knows it.

There is a MONAHANS fix in the main omnia forum. Also, try a battery pull. Plug your phone into a wall charger and do a battery pull. Again restart your computer. Some of these things have worked for others.

Shout out: Guru's any other advice I might be missing???

Guest aleis
I would love if it worked, I really wanted to try WinMo 6.5. The screen does not come on and in the UMDL nothing happens. I can't flash it again because the phone isn't detected by my computer as a phone. If I could get it to boot from the SD card that would be great, but you need a combination of button presses to get it to load and no one knows it.

dude its really painless...

run the umdl then click pda, load the .bin file.

then...turn your phone off by holding the power button down until it shuts down.

plug it up and power it on...DONE! :D

Guest blazingwolf
There is a MONAHANS fix in the main omnia forum. Also, try a battery pull. Plug your phone into a wall charger and do a battery pull. Again restart your computer. Some of these things have worked for others.

Shout out: Guru's any other advice I might be missing???

There is no real fix unless sending it to a guy in Romania counts or you have the jtag cable and software. Will that even work on an i910? :D

Guest blazingwolf
dude its really painless...

run the umdl then click pda, load the .bin file.

then...turn your phone off by holding the power button down until it shuts down.

plug it up and power it on...DONE! :D

Doesn't quite work that way when your in the Monahans screen.

Guest imbolc

Thank you Woz....

6.5 is great... thank you for the time and effort... if VZW releases an upgrade, I don't know that I will want it, unless there is an agps fix.

I got to cancel VZ Navigator today...

Guest lioryte
I have not had that problem, is it with the stock, or M2D/Lite rom?

Wozzer this is the same issue I reported in your bug tracker with the ringtones. Using lite v2. I tried moving ringtones around but nada seems to work.

Guest taylorm

ok i just flashed with the rom and its awesome everything works perfect except i was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with internet connectivity issues. For some reason i cant connect to skyfire or pandora internet radio i just keep getting a "network error" message. I tried to connect though my wifi and still same thing. Anyone know how to fix this? Is it maybe a proxy issue?

Guest Andrew Steele

HELP!!!!!! I have an issue with this ROM and the M2D themes. I am unable to get a Analog Clock. I have searched these forums for help, but no one seems tohave this issue. Others are having the issue of the digital clock missing. I on the other hand do not have the hands to the analog clock in all the themes for M2D. I have the regional settings correct and it is am/pm on 12hr. Notsure what else to do. I have gone back to the leaked rom and tested and still had the same issue when I put M2D on from the standalone download. What am I missing?

Guest dragracekid

i was wondering is there a way to add text message retry back in i looked into the site that has most everything and it doesnt have it any help?

Guest Turborepu
Does anyone know how much this will cost me? It's still under warranty, but I have a feeling it's not going to matter.

well, you can fry the phone and send it in and see if they give you a replacement.. or say you lost it and pay the 50 bux, if you have insurance on it..

someone fryed theirs by connecting some bare cables from a regular house plug to the battery contacts, effectively running 110v into the device.. either way.. try what you want at your own risk.. device replacement is fast, but the warranty one is a tad slower..

Guest dmcnado
dmcnado - the all in one notifications panel is called CHome and the settings panel (with wireless mgr, etc) is called CLink. Are you running WoZZeR's newest ROM? He included these and should be working properly (unless you played around and messed something up - all too easy to do :-)

Are you swiping your finger left or right to slide to the next page of the panel? What I mean is from the Today screen you see the notification panel right? And it shows maybe you have 2 missed calls and 3 new email. You move the slider down onto the panel or click on it and it expands. The notification panel will shows pages that have some number before any with 0. So maybe you first see Missed Calls. Then you swipe to the right and see Voicemail. and so on... if you're clicking on the voicemail page from the expanded view and getting missed calls pop up then the panel is definitely wacked. I can give you working versions of the xml and registry for this panel if you need it.

Thanks for all this info. It appears that my CHome and CLink are working fine... I just didn't understand it. Mucho thanks!

Guest mikeycee123

any way to add a pic of program if you put it in panel on windows today screen? it puts the x in the circle any way to change?

Guest thetwiztidfreak

Well.... I think i bricked my phone :D :lol: I flashed the Leaked Rom no problem last night. Played around with it a bit then decided it was time for some winmo 6.5 but something seems to have messed up. Umdl said job done rebooting(or something similar) But the phone never turned on. After a few minutes took out batttery and tried starting it but nuthin happens. Did a hard reset before hand. I was pretty sure i followed the directions to the T except i never saw any motoscript popup or windows logo. Any one else had this problem and fixed it? and if not think warranty replacement would check that?

Edit: was flashing the 6.5stock version

Edited by thetwiztidfreak

Guest iclickjohn

Did the leaked ROM. OK

did Adrynalyn's PDA. OK

after a couple days, reading forum for Wozzer's PDA. Ah, saw that I had forgotten to *228.

Did *228. Phone now only shows wallpaper. no touch-flo. E V E R Y T H I N G was slow.

So at this point, noticed that Wozzer's had M2D as well. (dkw didn't show up in Adryn. Had to install separate)

Did Wozzer's PDA. No Wifi (did about six soft resets) No Voice Command. (I'm prob the oldest person on this forum and It is just plain dangerous for me to be trying to see my phone while I drive.) So am assuming that I can get the VC cab no prob.

But wifi....... need it because my signal is so weak in my home.

Question #1> Adrynalyn's ROM is the very top one on his post right? flash_1_3_Fixed.bin right?

Why isn't M2D showing up for me? (yes went to today settings and items. not there)

Question #2> If I decide to use Wozzer's, why can't I get wifi and VC? (assuming that he left VC out, no prob I can install cab for that)

Question #3> does anyone have a rough estimate of how many of us may have created their own roms from the new kitchen?

just wondering to measure my own abilties to maybe try.

Guest Adrynalyne

I've explained this a couple of times. You downloaded the wrong rom.

I have a base, and I have an M2D rom. M2D rom is in post number 2 (not the top) in the ppcgeeks thread.

Good luck for whichever rom you choose.

Guest thedude79

I lost my pop up keyboard when I flashed. I went to shokka's page and downloaded his black keyboard, but the letters don't pop up like they were doing in the CC20 rom. Anyone have a fix for this?

Guest Lb51oO

So it seems like its any screen that involves changing the ringtone or alert. Neither will it let me change the "ring" to "ring and vibrate" within the sounds and notifications or the phone settings. I'll change whatever setting I want and then hit OK at the top of the screen and it comes up with the little circling colors and then stays on the same screen. Also, it seems like the wifi driver is not loading up at start up. Is there a fix for this?

Guest Echew

I'm looking to add the Settings panel to the home screen, I looked around and can't find anything on this. I've tried some of the suggestions of editing the registry, but I can't get the Settings panel to show up. Suggestions?

Guest thetwiztidfreak
Well.... I think i bricked my phone :D :lol: I flashed the Leaked Rom no problem last night. Played around with it a bit then decided it was time for some winmo 6.5 but something seems to have messed up. Umdl said job done rebooting(or something similar) But the phone never turned on. After a few minutes took out batttery and tried starting it but nuthin happens. Did a hard reset before hand. I was pretty sure i followed the directions to the T except i never saw any motoscript popup or windows logo. Any one else had this problem and fixed it? and if not think warranty replacement would check that?

Edit: was flashing the 6.5stock version

Any one have any ideas before i call and file an insurence claim for a lost phone?

Guest aleis
Any one have any ideas before i call and file an insurence claim for a lost phone?

im sorry i find it hard to brick a phone...

just try and reload the first released rom for 6.1 then go to wozzer 6.5 rom.

make sure you load everything on the umdl and hit detect, then turn your phone off.

plug it up and turn it back on and let it do it thing.