--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest monsterpt
Does anyone know how much this will cost me? It's still under warranty, but I have a feeling it's not going to matter.

If you have insurance, drop it in the sink and take it back. It will only cost you $50 for the insurance deductable.

If all else fails, play dumb. Shouldn't be too difficult.

FYI, I think it is in poor taste to complain to the chef if you do something to your phone that you were warned may damage it.

BTW Wozzer, still no problems here with the lite v2. I have piled app I have into it and can't make anything hang up. Works great and can't wait for v3.

Guest dmcnado
Ok, I believe my last question would only be where to download the first ROM. I didn't see an attachment on those instructions anywhere. Thanks alot for the help!

On the panel to the right of the instructions.

Guest maldonj1
I was just thinking... should I have a 'naked' release? One without all of the extras that I put in?

lol thats what i was asking you to make for me in the pm's, naked but with the junk verizon put in taken out, check the pm's i sent a few nights ago

Guest lioryte
I was just thinking... should I have a 'naked' release? One without all of the extras that I put in?

If you will that would be great. Naked is always better I told the lady at the pub before her BF kicked my A#@$.

I love the lite ROM but would like to have a "lighter" one. Just plz make sure that titanum is there the cHome editor ain't working for a lot of us...

Guest MadTripper

Great job and thanks for your effort.

I spent the last two days loading all of the roms to see what I liked about each. I ended up with the m2d which is working well. I haven't been able to get Pandora working but that has nothing to do with the rom from what I can tell. Maybe I missed it or I've been reading too much and skimmed it but is there a way to put Titanium weather in place of the normal weather when using the Touch Flo setup? I can't even figure out how to get Titanium to come up using the Touch Flo but it is fine in Windows Default.

Thanks again

Tripper

Guest WoZZeR999

The 'naked' rom basically has the same stuff that lite has in it. I'm not going through a whole lot of work on a minimum rom. I could get it lighter, it would require a lot more work when creating the roms.

Guest HHundyy
s*** sorry. I have another question. What is UDML_Omnia and where do I get it? Thanks!

Nevermind. Sorry. Im retarded...

Guest xtiger

Dumb question, I've flashed the cc20 already. Now how do I run the wozzer bin file? When I double click on it, it asks for a file to Open With.

Guest Yelofnitsuj

First, thanks for the amazing work you've done, this is great.

I'm using the M2D ROM, and I was just wondering if there was a way to change what appears on the home screen. I see how to enable/disable the Call History and the Calendar, but is there a way to add other things there? For example, I hate the default calendar and prefer to use Agenda One. I tried renaming the Agenda One .exe file and just overwriting calendar.exe in the Windows folder, but it didn't work. Can I just change the default program that it opens? And if I get rid of the Calendar and the Call History, then there's a big blank area on the Home screen.

Also, as I have already posted in the original CC20 ROM thread, when typing using the Phonepad or Keypad, I is not the default choice when typing, it would either be a lone G or U depending on which keyboard is being used. Very annoying and gets frustrating after a while. I don't know if there's anything that can be done about it without changing the original ROM, but it would make my life slightly more convenient. Also, the inability to Add Word when using XT9, the window disappears instantly and new words have to be added manually in the Settings. Also inconvenient and mildly annoying.

And I don't know what is wrong, but I can't get a lot on the GPS. Since it seems everyone else can after flashing, is there a FAQ or troubleshooting guide to getting the GPS working that wouldn't require me to fish through dozens of pages in a thread?

Not major issues, but if there's a simple solution, I'd love to have it.

Again, thanks for the great work.

Guest charles2995

one of the biggest issues ive had with this rom is i cant open 3d party applications (facebook, palringo, xmlcontactbackup). i always get an error telling me that it isn't signed with a trusted certificate and that i should reinstall the file. i found a security bypass of sorts for winmo 5.0 but im not sure if it will work or if it even helps at all

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

EDIT i was able to install the program to my computer and then it told me i successfully provisioned my device with the new security configuration yet i still cant run 'unsigned' and 'untrusted' applications..

Edited by charles2995

Guest WoZZeR999

Monsterpt: that's the theme I'm making default (hopefully)

Charles: that should have been solved in the v2. I'm assuming your using the stock rom?

Guest charles2995

Charles: that should have been solved in the v2. I'm assuming your using the stock rom?

yep this is strange... i installed personalizer to change home service to verizon wireless, and i installed the program to fix the keyboard, and then i installed the gloss theme. i did a soft reset and naturally, i got the host of errors telling me all these applications couldn't be opened, as well as the others i mentioned. strangely enough, though, i got my second mortscript error (the first being on the first time i started up the phone with this firmware)

Guest dslayton

Wozzer, not that I am rushing you, but do you think your updated 6.5 rom will be out by midnight (EST)? If not, then I shall have to go to bed. Too many late nights in front of the computer is pissing off the wife.

Guest Lb51oO

Just to make sure, I thought I saw this earlier in this thread. You don't have to re-flash the c220 rom and flash to the new version (when its done) right? You can just go right to the new 6.5 rom correct? Or should I reflash with the c220 again and then do the new rom afterwards?

Guest maxxve

I did search this thread but didn't see anything, I'm using the Lite V.2 and I'm unable to install any cab files?? I tried unchecking windows default but it fails immediately, stating "Installation of ****.cab was unsuccessful"

I know people are installing cab files, what is the secret?

Guest WoZZeR999

Just doing some final testing. If this build works correctly, I'll start building. BTW, this rom will use the wm6.5 eye-candy style theme, with curved tabs and big buttons!

Guest Lb51oO
Just doing some final testing. If this build works correctly, I'll start building. BTW, this rom will use the wm6.5 eye-candy style theme, with curved tabs and big buttons!

Good news, thanks WoZZeR

Guest DanoB

OK, Brainfart question of the night.

I already flashed with CC20 when it first came out, and then the Wozzer V1 md2 when it was released.

Do I have to reflash with CC20 each time I want to update Wozzer's Cooked Rom, or just the initial time?