--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest cjredding

Quick question WoZZeR I am using you v.02 right now. Do I have to re-flash my phone with the leaked version first before I can upgrade to v.03?

BTW this rom's is sick you truly are the man!!!

Guest WoZZeR999
Quick question WoZZeR I am using you v.02 right now. Do I have to re-flash my phone with the leaked version first before I can upgrade to v.03?

BTW this rom's is sick you truly are the man!!!

No, just flash over.

This is directed to everyone:

If you have a question about how to flash, or what to do, please read the first page before posting a comment.

Guest br91655

Dang it! Will you stop improving the roms so that I can stop flashing! Just kidding of course, I love tinkering with my phone. Thanks for sharing your efforts WoZZer.

Guest anarkie13

WoZZeR, As usual, another awesome release. I'm using the lite ROM with SPB3 and it is just awesome. The interface is way better, and much more eye and finger friendly. Great Work!!!

Also, for any frequent flashers (That does not sound right, I know), Google Sync works great for contact and calendar backup. Especially better since it's free. Between Google Sync, and having all install files in an install directory on my phone, and all serials in a txt file, I can reformat my phone pretty damn quick on the go.

Guest xxmadhatter

Just installed naked version, will play with for a few hours and than try the lite version. check your paypal :D thanks so much for the hard work youve put forth for us

Edited by xxmadhatter

Guest WoZZeR999
Just flashed the new ver3 Lite ..... was looking at 'PhotoSlides'....there are some new pix, mostly country album covers, but some family pix & Rapidshare screen shots too ??? are these yours Wozzer?

Thanks for all your hard work!

They shouldn't be, let me look.

Edit: It's probably stuff from your phone.

Edit2: If you logged on to facebook, it could be from there.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest lbhi2005

ahhh....

Ok, the album covers could be from Pandora (though I don't recall seeing a bunch of them)

and the pix from Facebook (even tho I don't remember seeing them).

Wonder why didn't erase when I reflashed the phone. I thought this cleared all the memory.

Thanks,

They shouldn't be, let me look.

Edit: It's probably stuff from your phone.

Edit2: If you logged on to facebook, it could be from there.

Guest xxmadhatter

...after installing naked version and re syncing... i lost all contacts except one :'( woh is me :lol: oh well :/ still a very stable rom :D

Guest xtiger

Anyone else having an issue with Pandora? It keeps searching for a connection and them times out after a while. I have 1.1.10 version.

Guest MadTripper

I am having the same issue with Pandora however I have never had it working correctly and have tried several different versions around.  I can get signed in, see my stations and then the connecting issue with a message eventually telling me about network difficulties.  I didn't think it was related to WoZZer's roms however.

Guest lbhi2005

I noticed on my Programs screen I now have two Folders:

Office Mobile (only has OneNote in it)

Office Mobile(1) - has Pocket Word, Excel, Powerpoint in it.

I flashed v3 Lite

Guest xxmadhatter

i also have the two office folders in the naked version, the new dialer is ballin

Edited by xxmadhatter

Guest cjredding
No, just flash over.

This is directed to everyone:

If you have a question about how to flash, or what to do, please read the first page before posting a comment.

My bad WoZZeR sorry about that. This v.03 rom is awesome. Thanks again.

Guest Egin Tollkuci

Hey Wozzer you said a few posts back that the naked and lite are essentially the same. So not much is removed in the naked version?

Guest WoZZeR999
Hey Wozzer you said a few posts back that the naked and lite are essentially the same. So not much is removed in the naked version?

It's basically the same without the some of the customizations that lite has. I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head, but it doesn't have stuff like facebook, titanium weather, all in one. It allows you to install only what you want.

Naked in the future may get smaller, but I don't have the time right now to create a minimum build. Naked will probably get lighter in the future.

Guest MadTripper
I noticed the office thing today, I'll see if I can get that fixed.

How is wifi everyone? Is it working well?

I had problems with m2d v2 but so far, v3 has been fine.  (The issue was the wifi option was gone in wireless manager and it wouldn't turn on in easy settings.  It would come back if I *228 which seemed odd.)  

Again, no issues with v3 from what I have seen, about 3 hours so far.

Tripper

Guest Echew

Yup I got the 2 office folders as well... the 1 after it has Excel, Word, and PowerPoint the other has OneNote...

Edited by Echew

Guest Echew

Wifi So far so good, though I didn't have an issue in v1... However I did notice that the icons changed for the Settings folder and the folders inside settings.

Do you know how to enable the Settings panel on the today screen so i can get at the Profiles?

Guest kettigm
No, I couldn't disable it.

noylekul: read the second post... FMRadio was added

josephs: All versions have office mobile

dercetojones: Crap, all in one is missing. I have to look into that. Don't know where it went... argh.

i flashed the lite, m2d and the stock. the only one that the fm radio would work in for me was the stock. i used the link in the start menu. should i use a different one?