--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest dmcnado
Hello All, I have a question.

I have downloaded the wozzer rom files and when I try to install, the udml program does not find the image. The rom shows as a .bin file. hmmm

They're supposed to be .bin files. That is correct.

Guest dmcnado
This is amazing, great job mate! <_< My only issue that Im having (and i feel like a complete noob) is where and how do I install the provided SMplayer and its codecs?

Put the .cab file somewhere on your phone (and remember where it is). You can delete the .cab file after you install. Then from File Explorer on your phone, find the .cab file and double click on it. Follow the rest of the prompts and it should install fine. I've been installing apps in "My Storage" where there's lots of space (as opposed to main memory).

Guest bmcbride

Ok here is my problem, I'll make it short.

-I have a stock i910 + vista 64 bit.

-I am trying to get the CC20 WM 6.1 image on here 1st(as i understand this has to happen before the WM6.5 image can be installed).

-I have the phone set to mass storage for the usb connection

-I have WMDC set to not allow usb connections.

-I open the UMDL v2.3 program with the phone off/on, booted down(it doesn't matter) after I select the wm6.1 image file( i followed the directions to a T), it will NOT detect the phone.

-I THINK i have installed the usb modem driver off of the cd that came in the box from verizon(its just an msi file install).

I'm out of options and frustrated, I don't know what is causing it to not be detected. It's a USB 2.0 connection. Vista recognizes it as a mass storage device, but the umdl program will not detect it.

Please help.

--Brian

Guest fitsbain

Love the new ROM (using Lite V3).

But when in a call the dialpad lock (press mouse button to unlock) no longer works. I'm constantly bumping it into speaker phone. Any way to make that work again?

Thanks

Guest x2xpenpenx2x
hey! great rom! i'm using the m2d v.03...is anybody else having lagging problems and some freezing problems with this rom or is it just me? when i'm texting it seems to lag really bad for some reason and i think that maybe its my activesync...i set it to manual update so it won't keep updating but it seems to be in my task manager all the time. and sometimes when somebody is trying to call me my phone seems to freeze up..did i do something wrong or is this just another bug? let me know and please respond because it seems like nobody likes to respond to my posts <_<

I've been having this problem also. Whenever I view my inbox, the screen usually freezes and I would have to turn the screen off and back on in order for it to work again. I'm not sure if it has to deal with win6.5 or Wozzer's rom, but when I had a clean CC20 rom, I did not have this issue.

Guest blazingwolf

-I am trying to get the CC20 WM 6.1 image on here 1st(as i understand this has to happen before the WM6.5 image can be installed).

-I open the UMDL v2.3 program with the phone off/on, booted down(it doesn't matter) after I select the wm6.1 image file( i followed the directions to a T), it will NOT detect the phone.

-I THINK i have installed the usb modem driver off of the cd that came in the box from verizon(its just an msi file install).

I'm out of options and frustrated, I don't know what is causing it to not be detected. It's a USB 2.0 connection. Vista recognizes it as a mass storage device, but the umdl program will not detect it.

Please help.

--Brian

You need to turn your device off. DO this by pressing and holding the power button until you see the Verizon animation. Then plug in your phone and turn it back on (with UMDL in detect mode).

Guest maldonj1

Please help.

--Brian

heres the usb driver just in case, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBCAI66R

Guest necosino

BMC Bride, if you'd read my fool-proof guide here, you would have read that on vista / win7, all you have to do is connect the phone to the computer with activesync USB enabled. Windows will automatically download and install the correct drivers. The disk's drivers are just for XP. Once you've done this, go ahead and disconnect, then set WMDC to not allow usb connections, etc etc etc...

Guest vbchan
I've been having this problem also. Whenever I view my inbox, the screen usually freezes and I would have to turn the screen off and back on in order for it to work again. I'm not sure if it has to deal with win6.5 or Wozzer's rom, but when I had a clean CC20 rom, I did not have this issue.

YES! Thank you! i thought it was just me! it really seems like my phone is always trying to load something, but i have no idea what it is trying to load. And when i had the clean CC20 rom, i didn't have any issues either. I have had to soft reset my phone a lot lately. i hope the next version won't freeze up as much as this one, or if somebody can figure out what my phone is trying to do it would help me out greatly. THANKS!

Guest fsavage

I currently have 6.5 installed on my Omnia. I'm just curious... is it possible to flash back to the leaked 6.1 rom?

Edited by fsavage

Guest AngusATAT

Hit DETECT in UDML, then plug in your phone (it should be turned completely off at this stage). Once it is plugged in, power on your phone. UDML should detect it at this point.

Guest maldonj1
I currently have 6.5 installed on my Omnia. I'm just curious... is it possible to flash back to the leaked 6.1 rom?

sure is, just flash it the way you normally would

Guest AngusATAT

Sure thing. <_<

Guest bmcbride
You need to turn your device off. DO this by pressing and holding the power button until you see the Verizon animation. Then plug in your phone and turn it back on (with UMDL in detect mode).

Thank you but I HAVE done this, with no success. I'll admit I first tried flashing with just the screen turned off, but then later powered it completely down and tried with no success.

Guest PearlMikeJam

For those who were looking to change file type associations, Total Commander allows you to do that (included in M2D and Lite ROMs). Unfortunately, it does not look like the Touch Player in the first post has all the Codecs. I have not been able to get Touch Player to play the .3g2 videos that I recorded with the phone. I will log this in the bugs section.

Edit: I tried logging the bug, but the tracker required a login. I could not find the login or password in any posts, so please consider this the bug report.

Edited by PearlMikeJam

Guest Adrynalyne

Like Fm Radio, I think you will find Touch Player must remain unmodified and cooked in to be able to play 3g2 videos. I've spent more than a couple days of my life on this issue, and I gave up.

For you folks having lockup issues, I've been running 21232 for several days without so much as a hiccup. It works very, very well. I expect you guys will be happy with what Wozzer brings you.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest vbchan
For you folks having lockup issues, I've been running 21232 for several days without so much as a hiccup. It works very, very well. I expect you guys will be happy with what Wozzer brings you.

is the 21232 the same as 21222 v.03? or is 21232 the new one that will be coming out and you're just testing it for Wozzer. And i really appreciate his roms! they are very AWESOME!

Guest Adrynalyne
is the 21232 the same as 21222 v.03? or is 21232 the new one that will be coming out and you're just testing it for Wozzer. And i really appreciate his roms! they are very AWESOME!

No, I cooked my own 21232 rom. The build was leaked a few days ago.

Guest WoZZeR999

Touch player does not need to be cooked into the rom. I think the problem with the fm player was a codec issue. I'll have to look into it more, but I may just limp fm player and smplayer together in a cab at some point.

I will be porting over 21232 later today, expect a release later this week with some fixes.

Guest Adrynalyne
Touch player does not need to be cooked into the rom. I think the problem with the fm player was a codec issue. I'll have to look into it more, but I may just limp fm player and smplayer together in a cab at some point.

I will be porting over 21232 later today, expect a release later this week with some fixes.

Fair enough.

Of course, your linked package for SMPlayer+Codecs will not play 3g2.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest vbchan
No, I cooked my own 21232 rom. The build was leaked a few days ago.

oh i see...good! this 21222 v.03 is freezing up on me like no other, especially m2d and something that keeps wanting to keep loading, i think its my activesync but we will see... i'm looking forward to the 21232 release this week wozzer. thank you!

Guest Adrynalyne
is 21232 the final release. or has that one not yet been leaked?

Ive been monitoring the boards...its the latest so far, but I doubt its rtm.