--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest braindoc
Easiest way to edit this is to do it in the registry editor (Total Commander). Go to \registry\HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome... Then you need to figure out which panel you want to edit, and then select that one (e.g., programs). You will be able to edit each page (change the program, icon, etc.) and also change the order that they appear.

Thanks for the help. By using a combination of the CHome editor and changing the regestry I was able to get rid of the default programs and add the ones I use the most.

Guest Omega Ra

okay. Because I saw that they have released it to phone manufacturers. So there might be one more version floating around out there still <_<

Guest aleis
oh i see...good! this 21222 v.03 is freezing up on me like no other, especially m2d and something that keeps wanting to keep loading, i think its my activesync but we will see... i'm looking forward to the 21232 release this week wozzer. thank you!

i have the very very very first (v1) 6.5 wozzer rom and its been VERY good!

only onnnne problem... THE BATTERY DIES FAST!!!

is it good in version 21222 or...better yet, 21232???

Guest Adrynalyne

Mine is good with 21232.

@Omega, then maybe it is rtm. Still doubt it though.

Guest vbchan

Yeah the very very first one was awesome to me too! it ran smoothly and had no problems whatsoever...but i do like his 21222 v.01. v.02 and v.03 was starting to freeze up on me and i think we're all just waiting for 21232 to come out sometime this week. this is probably the dumbest question but would you or anybody here happen to know how to help me enable the honeycomb screen? i've looked around and it has been looking like i have to download an app to do this, but i just wanted to make sure! THANKS!

Edited by vbchan

Guest dmcnado
Yeah the very very first one was awesome to me too! it ran smoothly and had no problems whatsoever...but i do like his 21222 v.01. v.02 and v.03 was starting to freeze up on me and i think we're all just waiting for 21232 to come out sometime this week. this is probably the dumbest question but would you or anybody here happen to know how to help me enable the honeycomb screen? i've looked around and it has been looking like i have to download an app to do this, but i just wanted to make sure! THANKS!

To enable honeycomb screen, go to Settings-System-Large Display. Uncheck the box "use large start menu."

Guest mikeycee123

can anyone point me to where 21232 is i found some stuff but dont want to dowload wrong thing and badword my fone up ><

Guest maldonj1
can anyone point me to where 21232 is i found some stuff but dont want to dowload wrong thing and badword my fone up ><

please pay a little more attention to what your reading as you will see its been said its not out for all just yet

Guest mikeycee123

well in wowzers post he said its out, nothing about it not being available yet and ive found a few sites that have roms on 21232 hence why i was asking

Guest maldonj1
well in wowzers post he said its out, nothing about it not being available yet and ive found a few sites that have roms on 21232 hence why i was asking

its out for him and others to COOK it, followed by the release to us for testing, im sure you can search and find someone that has already cooked it., just chekced qbus's rom and it looks like he added a bunch of stuff and removed office which i would want so im gonna wait and see what wozzer comes up with, not sure why anyone would add all the ms live search crap or safe surf, im looking for a base rom that can have items removed and upgraded, no sense in cooking something into the rom thats going to get upgraded in 30 days like google maps and such

Edited by maldonj1

Guest jamesLJ

quick question, I have looked all over, but I cant get the twitter or facebook plugin to work or show up on my phone, any suggestions? I do have the wozzer 6.5 rom loaded ( I am not just throwing this in a random thread <_< )

Guest WoZZeR999

You may have to add it in the list with CHome editor.

21232 is out for kitchens, I will try to get all of the fixes in too. If I can port over 21232 quickly tonight, and work on the fixes tomorrow, I would expect a late weds release. Don't hold me to that date though, could be as late as Friday.

Guest Egin Tollkuci

I know this was said somewhere but I can't find the thread again. When using CHome Editor, what folder do the png icons need to be for CHome to see them. I've made my own panel that i want ot use for games but whenever I add a program it has an error and it shows up without the icon. The panel still works fine and everything but it shows a red X for all the icons.

Thanks

Guest jamesLJ
You may have to add it in the list with CHome editor.

21232 is out for kitchens, I will try to get all of the fixes in too. If I can port over 21232 quickly tonight, and work on the fixes tomorrow, I would expect a late weds release. Don't hold me to that date though, could be as late as Friday.

thanks wozzer, thats what I am doing, I am then saving to reg...then disabling, renabling through today screen, and everything else will take but for some reason those two never do pop up (twitter and facebook) just wondering if there are other steps, or programs to install ( I Do have to twitter and facebook program installed)

Guest WoZZeR999
thanks wozzer, thats what I am doing, I am then saving to reg...then disabling, renabling through today screen, and everything else will take but for some reason those two never do pop up (twitter and facebook) just wondering if there are other steps, or programs to install ( I Do have to twitter and facebook program installed)

I can try out the panels later tonight.

Guest braindoc

I know this has been brought up before but I'm not sure it has been addressed. When adding new programs, the icons initially appear in the honeycomb start menu but when after a soft reset the icon disappears and the default white/blue program icon appears instead. The icons do appear if using the large menu option. Is there a fix for this?

Guest jamesLJ
I can try out the panels later tonight.

no rush, and thanks for your work kid, awesome job so far on these roms! this stuff makes me wonder if omnia will have cooked windows 7 roms in the future ( yeah I know we just got 6.5, just curious <_< )

Guest Omega Ra
I know this was said somewhere but I can't find the thread again. When using CHome Editor, what folder do the png icons need to be for CHome to see them. I've made my own panel that i want ot use for games but whenever I add a program it has an error and it shows up without the icon. The panel still works fine and everything but it shows a red X for all the icons.

Thanks

I believe My Storage\My Documents, but not positive on that.

Guest jamesLJ
I know this has been brought up before but I'm not sure it has been addressed. When adding new programs, the icons initially appear in the honeycomb start menu but when after a soft reset the icon disappears and the default white/blue program icon appears instead. The icons do appear if using the large menu option. Is there a fix for this?

hmm I Havent seen that I am using v.3 and program icons stay as program icons.

edit: even after a soft reset.

Edited by jamesLJ

Guest michaelnhf
hmm I Havent seen that I am using v.3 and program icons stay as program icons.

edit: even after a soft reset.

Yes there is a fix for this. You can go into your windows directory and find the .exe for your program and copy it into windows/start menu/programs this shoud fix your problem. you can also add folders and add/delete programs you don't want in there.

Guest mikeycee123

Thanks

you can download the cHome editor 1.6 just google it i found one on xda developers, it lets you choose image as icon just save pic as facebook-icon.png or w/e it is

Guest Draconius

Don't know if I should submit this to the bug report or not.

When I am in Opera on webpages where I can write (forums.) and I write the something like this "You know they are your issues." It comes up like this "You know they are you.r issues." It will type out your, then when I hit space it puts a period after the u. I am using the samsung keyboard on abc not xt9.

Also sometimes the keyboard will minimize while typing.

Guest tcd1014
Fair enough.

Of course, your linked package for SMPlayer+Codecs will not play 3g2.

what player are you using that will play 3g2 files?