--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest tcd1014

I have 1 question. What player do I need to be able to watch the videos I have taken with my phone. If I access the camera I can view them but before I flashed to this rom(m2d v3) they played on touch player. I installed touch player from the link at the beginning of this post and searched for videos but it did not find them. In Media Album the videos are there but when I click on them nothing happens. I can find them by searching in file explorer but they don't open. Pictures open for viewing or editing but nothing for videos. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Guest PearlMikeJam
Audio works but no video. Any suggestions=?

I had this issue at one point. I think you need to install the touch player from the first post with the codecs. It does not allow you to watch the videos in the touch player, but it does give you the codecs to watch them on WMP, I believe.

Guest charles2995
Don't know if I should submit this to the bug report or not.

When I am in Opera on webpages where I can write (forums.) and I write the something like this "You know they are your issues." It comes up like this "You know they are you.r issues." It will type out your, then when I hit space it puts a period after the u. I am using the samsung keyboard on abc not xt9.

Also sometimes the keyboard will minimize while typing.

yes yes me too. another guy did too but apparently nobody else has this issue. i dunno. its hard to test because we dont have a keystroke counter or something.

Guest charles2995

do you guys remember how it used to lock the screen after two or three seconds while you were calling somebody? it doesn't do that anymore.

also has anybody noticed that this version is just very slow and laggy? i think im just gonna save some cabs and stuff to a storage card and then do a hard reset and then reflash. should i use lite or naked? whats the difference?

Edited by charles2995

Guest Adrynalyne
i feel like flashing so, do you have a link to your 212322 (something or another) rom?

I'm not gonna disrespect Wozzer's thread. Check ppcgeeks.

Guest rubadub234
I know this has been brought up before but I'm not sure it has been addressed. When adding new programs, the icons initially appear in the honeycomb start menu but when after a soft reset the icon disappears and the default white/blue program icon appears instead. The icons do appear if using the large menu option. Is there a fix for this?

Showaco (of Chome edtor 1.6 fame) put out a program called re/start. It allows you to easily arrange your honeycomb menus, change folders and icons. Its very easy to use.

Showaco's Re/start

Loving the rom Wozzer, thanks again

Guest charles2995

how do i change the wallpaper if im using the m.caroll.glossblack theme or whatever its called. if i want to use a custom wallpaper, i have to use a default verizon theme

Edited by charles2995

Guest WdGldDave
Enjoying the Lite v3, got my business card reader working, and now am thinking about trying SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 beta...anybody got that running on this rom version and liking it? Looks really cool, functional, finger friendly from the reviews, just not sure how well it will work on this ROM...

How did you get the card reader working?

Guest maldonj1
Enjoying the Lite v3, got my business card reader working, and now am thinking about trying SPB Mobile Shell 3.0 beta...anybody got that running on this rom version and liking it? Looks really cool, functional, finger friendly from the reviews, just not sure how well it will work on this ROM...

works fine with this rom, most of the issues lie withing ms3, actually get MS 3.01 beta 2 , it has some fixes in there.

Guest charles2995

alright would somebody PLEASE help me add an icon for a custom panel? i put a 50x50 png of opera into my storage/my documents and its still giving me the directory not found error in chome

Guest industrialistic

Also, anyone using the stock rom, here's is a fix for the data connections problem. Place this file in the /windows directory using total commander.

Dwaner:

Are you clicking on pda, or unified image?

I installed the dataconnection.exe in to /windows/ and allowed to overwrite but I am still having the exact same problem accessing the data connection from the system tab in settings. It just flashes and kicks me out. Anything else I should know? I miss teathering to my laptop.

Guest i'mdangerous
do you guys remember how it used to lock the screen after two or three seconds while you were calling somebody? it doesn't do that anymore.

I remember it. I miss it. Where is it?

Guest flnfrmn
should be in the phone settings menu

It doesn't work. I have tried to switching to different numbers in the settings menu and soft resetting the phone but still nothing. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Guest p01ntm4n
Put the .cab file somewhere on your phone (and remember where it is). You can delete the .cab file after you install. Then from File Explorer on your phone, find the .cab file and double click on it. Follow the rest of the prompts and it should install fine. I've been installing apps in "My Storage" where there's lots of space (as opposed to main memory).

Lol, I feel retarded, I just realized that I downloaded the .cab, but I have winrar on my pc and it automatically gave it the icon for a compressed folder, which I thought the .cab was inside of (rather then me putting two and two together and realized that the file was a .cab to begin with). Thanks for the response <_<

Guest zr2ee

same thing happened to me man until i went to the file properties and realized it wasn't a zip file, has anyone had any issues connecting to bluetooth? seems about 50/50 that my phone will automatically connect to my in car system, i can disable bluetooth and re-enable it and it will connect but its a little annoying, possibly just a bug of the beta rom...i don't recall having the issue with the original