--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest svtscottie
XT9 works on e-mails and text messages

What we were meaning WoZ is that when you are sending a new text message or email. When you are in the "to" field in v2 you could just enter the first couple of letters of someone's name or email address and it would bring up a dropdown of possible name matches. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Guest flnfrmn
What we were meaning WoZ is that when you are sending a new text message or email. When you are in the "to" field in v2 you could just enter the first couple of letters of someone's name or email address and it would bring up a dropdown of possible name matches. Thanks again for all your hard work.

I agree.....that was a great feature. It would be wonderful to have it again. If it is not included is there a .cab file that can be downloaded?

Guest Adrynalyne
I agree.....that was a great feature. It would be wonderful to have it again. If it is not included is there a .cab file that can be downloaded?

Completely disabling xT9 will bring that feature back.

Guest Dblocker

What's the consensus on getting a faster GPS lock? I've seen GPSToday, GPSViewer, GPS Gate, registry settings, etc... Would love to see WoZZeR build something into his next version to enable faster GPS locking...

Guest vbchan

Hey,

Quick/Stupid question...if i do a hard reset on my phone will it go back to the CC20 leaked rom or will it go to the original ROM it came with? or will it be the current ROM i have which is v3 m2d? i would guess it would be v3 m2d but i just wanted to make sure...

Guest aleis
Hey,

Quick/Stupid question...if i do a hard reset on my phone will it go back to the CC20 leaked rom or will it go to the original ROM it came with? or will it be the current ROM i have which is v3 m2d? i would guess it would be v3 m2d but i just wanted to make sure...

the current rom you have just from scratch.

Guest GoldenSpartan

So I seen were he updated, to have office, and I downloaded it again, re-flashed, and it was the same as before, Am I missing something???? <_<

The reason I ask is Because I use the samsung keypad for textng, and everytime I go to text it goes away, and the keyboared pops up, and the keypad comes back after I hit a key, REALLY annoying.... ANd I see were he said the keyboard issue was fixed, was that This?

Edited by GoldenSpartan

Guest aleis
What's the consensus on getting a faster GPS lock? I've seen GPSToday, GPSViewer, GPS Gate, registry settings, etc... Would love to see WoZZeR build something into his next version to enable faster GPS locking...

this isnt a wozzer issue its a government/verizon issue <_<

if we had agps from verizon it would be faster, and if the government would get their act together so that in 2010 we will still have gps access!!!

life will remain good :)

Guest GoldenSpartan

I guess I solved my keyboard issue, by turning conversation mode off. It works Fine now. But still not office..

But I am having a problem with the Date on my homescreen, its right in the middle of the Clock.....

Edited by GoldenSpartan

Guest WoZZeR999

v4 will be out late today or tomorrow. I'm testing out a new compression that will hopefully work (fingers crossed). If it does, we should have a good deal more ram.

Guest vbchan
v4 will be out late today or tomorrow. I'm testing out a new compression that will hopefully work (fingers crossed). If it does, we should have a good deal more ram.

will that be 21222 v.04 or will that be 21232? that extra ram stuff sounds really awesome! hopefully it works!

Guest Adrynalyne

I've been trying to use LZX as well. Let me know what you come up with.

Also, be aware there is a performance hit on the phone using LZX.

Guest paul9900
ROFL, i do that too, pretty much everywhere i go i got a dot following me...lol

LOL...I think there's probably a whole "secret society" of us out there that do that! haha....GUILTY of it a "time or two"...

Guest aleis
It will be based on 21232. The PAX312 cpu should be more than strong enough to handle it.

i LOVE this technical stuff! <_<

i believe im honestly ready to began writing in c#...

probably in time for the market place launch...well, i`ll probably have a bunch of apps here for free until im seasoned :)

its purely a hobby so.

anyway!

cant wait!

i have to do some sheet rocking and sanding so i`ll be out until 8pm est...any hope of having a new rom by then or a little after??? B)

no rush really! :D

Guest JDawg183
Here is a new error I have not seen in my following of this thread. It started with live search but worked its way through some other programs (freecaddie, skyfire, etc). When i try to open the problematic programs (in this case Live Search), I get this error "The file "lsm_LSLaunch" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file". I was on V2 until last night, and live search was working great, until yesterday afternoon it crapped out on me (still using V2). I switched to V3 hoping that maybe that would fix the problem, reinstalled all of those programs and still none of them work. Any suggestions?

I think because this was on the end of the page it got missed? Anyone got any idea what would be causing this?

Guest flnfrmn
Completely disabling xT9 will bring that feature back.

Sounds good. I will try that. I'm new at this so I'm gonna try and find it on my own. If I can't, I will make sure to ask. Thank you guys so much for the help.

Guest PearlMikeJam
I think this question has already been asked, however, I may have missed the answer---

How can you reinstall/reactivate the default Samsung dialer?

I see there is a .cab here- http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...need-or-want-)/

but this exceptional rom will not revert to the default dialer. Any ideas?

The rom IS exceptional!!

It should be there already. Go into the Advanced Cofig Tool and under the Phone settings, change the phone skin to Enabled. Soft reset and it will be back.

Guest talkshowhost
It should be there already. Go into the Advanced Cofig Tool and under the Phone settings, change the phone skin to Enabled. Soft reset and it will be back.

Is there any reasons why the settings tab in the 6.5M2D ROM is messed up? An earlier poster said this was a problem with m2d but thats simply not true. I had m2d running on the stock verizon ROM and it was working fine. Has anyone tried installing M2D as a cab on top of one of Wozzers other ROMs? This would help determine whether the issue is constant on m2d with 6.5 or whether the issue is specific to that one ROM.

I love the 6.5 m2d ROM and am immensely impressed with the work Wozzer has done... its just that one bug irritates the hell out of me and i'm almost tempted to go back to a 6.1 if its what i have to do to get m2d working properly.

Guest WoZZeR999
Is there any reasons why the settings tab in the 6.5M2D ROM is messed up? An earlier poster said this was a problem with m2d but thats simply not true. I had m2d running on the stock verizon ROM and it was working fine. Has anyone tried installing M2D as a cab on top of one of Wozzers other ROMs? This would help determine whether the issue is constant on m2d with 6.5 or whether the issue is specific to that one ROM.

I love the 6.5 m2d ROM and am immensely impressed with the work Wozzer has done... its just that one bug irritates the hell out of me and i'm almost tempted to go back to a 6.1 if its what i have to do to get m2d working properly.

Submit it to the bug tracker and I'll take a look at it.

Guest myoder020

I was using the lite rom and installed the m2d AIO cab and the problem was still there.