--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest mmitch777

Since moving from v.3 to v.4 M2D I notice the Programs tab All Programs button only works 1 or 2 times and I need to restart the phone to get it to work again.

FM radio appears to still not function as well.

Guest jbrittmartin

the link on the original post to instructions on how to add custom cities to the weather tab is still not working.

anybody have instructions or a link?

Guest Apo11on
Ok glad atleast I'm not the only one so maybe it could be the rom or some app but in task manager nothing is running. Boardband does stay connected all the time cause of Visual Voice Mail but from I'm told that doesn't use much power. Before the rom flashing I was going days if not a week without charging but now if I don't charge about every 6 hours I'll end up with a completly dead phone where only the AC charger will charge it.

If you want, you can PM me the screenshot of your Add/Remove programs list from Settings->System menu. I will compare it to the stuff I got installed and maybe we could isolate the common appz which are causing the power drain (assuming its not the battery issue). Also, if there are more people having the same problem - send me your screenshots of installed programs as well - the more I get the less commonly installed programs will be found, which would make it eaiser to find the one, that's causing the power drain

Guest Apo11on
Anyone running Vito's SMS-Chat successfully on v.4 of Wozzers Lite ROM ? It simply won't load.

I do - works fine. However, I did not fresh install it on V4 - i used SPB backup from v3, where I already had it installed

Guest smashedpumpkins
I added a couple cities to the weather but it never changes. The default was some place called "Woodway". I removed it, but it still only displays the woodway weather. So far the rest is great though!

Guest i'mdangerous
what are u talking abt grammer i have it how i want it and after u look so long it is just lines thats why i put it up and people can tel me if they noticed anything wrong

What did you say? Can you please use translate.google.com....

Guest techmaster7545
What did you say? Can you please use translate.google.com....

ha ha link removed

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest tedkord

OK, I tried but I just couldn't resist. I flashed to Wozzer's 6.5 v.2 about 2 or so weeks back. And overall, I love it. And this isn't a complaint about the custom ROM, but is anyone else just frickin' sick of activesync????!!!! I close it, and 20 seconds later it's back up. Everytime I look at my phone, there's that damned little green icon in the taskbar. Close it. POP. Back up. Close it again. POP!

It was a minor annoyance on the original Omnia 6.1 ROM. It's Satan's personal program now!

Well, it's not as bad as all that. But it does tee me off when I close it, and it re-opens again almost immediately. Why does it launch when I'm not connecting to my PC? That's the only time I need it. And I tried the fix I've read about online - made no difference.

Anyway, I think I'm going to flash to a later ROM this weekend, so I hope a fresh start (and later 6.5 build) will tone it down a bit.

Guest Apo11on

off the topic comment. Skyfire v1.0 Final version for winmo is released and better and faster than beta. It's the only winmo browser I know of with proper flash support

Guest smashedpumpkins

Anyone know how to get rid of the default weather city and put in your own? I deleted the default and added in 2 cities, but the main screen still shows the old city. I've reflashed it already (Due to other reasons), but even still I have this issue. Any ideas? Thanks!

Guest Dblocker

Anyone know how to program a Titanium SoftKey to launch the WM6.5 Start Menu? I never use the Contacts left softkey and would prefer to have this launch the Start Menu. I've searched all over google and no luck finding a solution.

I do have AEButtonPlus mapping a hardware key to do this, but would prefer to use the softkey.

Guest Rob V
I have 21725 working, it seems pretty good. It still has a few screen issues (tap response and stuff) that I'm trying to iron out.
WoZZer, have you been following the thread on kinetic scrolling at http://modaco.com/content-page/271346/ftou...r-i900/page/20/? This may be part of the answer to whatever screen issues you're still seeing with 6.5. In particular, do you know of a way to completely strip the old 6.1-era Samsung scrolling add-ons from your 6.5 ROMs? The new native 6.5 scrolling is great, but we're not enjoying it as long as that Samsung stuff is still baked into your ROM.Seems that many of us have inadvertently overridden the Samsung scrolling by simply installing (but not enabling) FTouchSL. But it would sure be a lot better if you could eliminate this directly in the ROM so everyone would enjoy the smooth scrolling that's now built into native 6.5! Any chance of doing this for your upcoming build?

Guest techmaster7545
Anyone know how to program a Titanium SoftKey to launch the WM6.5 Start Menu? I never use the Contacts left softkey and would prefer to have this launch the Start Menu. I've searched all over google and no luck finding a solution.

I do have AEButtonPlus mapping a hardware key to do this, but would prefer to use the softkey.

you will need a reg editor to do this not sure but i believe this is it

HKEY Local Machine --- software--- Microsoft --- Chome

and see sk1url & sk1text this is for the left soft key

PUT THIS IN THERE

SK1URL= \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

SK1TEXT= titanium or start which ever u want it to say

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest StirCwazy
the link on the original post to instructions on how to add custom cities to the weather tab is still not working.

anybody have instructions or a link?

Here is the link for adding a custom city to the weather tab. It's just below the Cab Repository section

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...07-dxid1-qb07m/

How to add your custom cities to weather tab in Manila:

- Disable TouchFlo in Today Settings

- Install weather patch from CAB repository (without installing patch you won't be able to download weather information)

- Open accuweather page and display weather for your city

- Note URL's "locCode" parameter (something like EUR|PL|PL007|GARWOLIN)

- Open HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and add new entry with your city, for example:

<city name="Garwolin, PL" loca="EUR|PL|PL007|GARWOLIN" land="Poland"/>

- Save that file and restart TouchFLO interface on your device

- You will see new city in weather chooser <_<

Edited by StirCwazy

Guest Egin Tollkuci

you will need a reg editor to do this not sure but i believe this is it

HKEY Local Machine --- software--- Microsoft --- Chome

and see sk1url & sk1text this is for the left soft key

PUT THIS IN THERE

SK1URL= \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

SK1TEXT= titanium or start which ever u want it to say

I don't think you need a registry editor. Go to...

Start -> Settings-> Personal -> Buttons -> Set the button you want to <start menu>

The start menu option is near the top not at "S" because of the bracket things

Guest WoZZeR999

I've been trying to figure out what ftouchsl does to disable the Samsung scroller, but I'm not sure what does it. I figured out the new issue I had, it was microsoft's fault... I would like to get rid of the SS scroller though.

Guest techmaster7545
I don't think you need a registry editor. Go to...

Start -> Settings-> Personal -> Buttons -> Set the button you want to <start menu>

The start menu option is near the top not at "S" because of the bracket things

he wants soft key not button and yes that is the only way to change soft key without disabling titanium i have already been through all this

Guest Adrynalyne
I've been trying to figure out what ftouchsl does to disable the Samsung scroller, but I'm not sure what does it. I figured out the new issue I had, it was microsoft's fault... I would like to get rid of the SS scroller though.

This build is OEM specific, so its likely that the touch filter settings were for specific drivers. Obviously not ours.

Ftouchsl disables the Samsung scrolling by rerouting to their own driver. Unless you can hack the touch.dll, I don't forsee you being able to disable their stuff for good. You can't just cook in just the FTouchSL driver either. Legality concerns aside, it just doesn't work.

Guest Aximtreo
Hey all,

Are there some good backup/restore options out there so when I flash I don't have to go through the trouble of reinstalling all my programs/settings? I am just wondering what other people are using because I get worried that something isn't going to translate correctly from 1 rom to another...so basically I end up doing all the legwork because of that fear.

thanks!

SPB Backup, Sprite Backup, Resco Backup; choice is personal but you can download trial versions to see which you like. You might search this Forum for each and read what others have said.

Guest smashedpumpkins

Anyone know how to get rid of the default weather city and put in your own? I deleted the default and added in 2 cities, but the main screen still shows the old city. I've reflashed it already (Due to other reasons), but even still I have this issue. Any ideas? Thanks!

Guest Egin Tollkuci
he wants soft key not button and yes that is the only way to change soft key without disabling titanium i have already been through all this

Good call didn't read the post carefully enough

Guest Draconius

Are you running M2D or the Titanium?