--

Guest WoZZeR999

M2D is the Lite with M2D. My 'Lite' rom would be the normal rom. Naked is lighter than lite.

Have the windows default lock screen issues been ironed out?

Guest Carcin

I would Like to start by saying THANK YOU WOZZ!!!! The Rom is amazing v.04 is running smoothly now. Had to fix some file assoc. nothing major easily fixed looking forward to V.05 !!!

Guest tcd1014

I am running Lite v.04 and am having an issue with image resizing in MMS. When I try to send an MMS with a picture I took it won't resize it and just closes. Anyone else having this issue?? Thanks.

Guest necosino
I am running Lite v.04 and am having an issue with image resizing in MMS. When I try to send an MMS with a picture I took it won't resize it and just closes. Anyone else having this issue?? Thanks.

You have to wait a few seconds after taking the picture before you can resize it. If you get that message, just try adding the pic to the MMS slide again and it will resize it.. This has always been an issue, not just because of the custom ROMs.

Guest gojuman

I loaded this on my i910 with WM6.1..................did I F@$^ my phone up? Most seems to be working. Are you saying there is a 6.1 version I should have used or does this essentially take the phone to 6.5 along with the additions. I had the WIFI router working prior to this flash now I can not get it or tethering to go. So I am on my laptop at a hotspot 10 miles away just to type right now. Any suggestions would be great. I did at least see my gps location on google maps................I guess thats a plus as I would love to get rid of vznavigator (which dosnt work now either). I also removed internet sharing as I thought it may be messing with the router or tethering but it made no difference.

Thanks Woozer for all the great help and yes I am hitting donate even though I am a moron and probably screwed up the proceedure ........ NOT YOUR FAULT! You have done some nice stuff here!

Can I now use IGO or something?

Also wondering if there is a more stable WIFI router.....................would walking hotspot work now even though it says it does not support Verizon, I have to assume it would not appear as a verizon phone.

Disclaimer - This rom worked on my Omnia. If it bricks yours, it is not my responsibility to buy you a new omnia, or call samsung to have them send a new one to you.

This is beta rom of a beta OS. It seems pretty stable for me, but if you miss your important business call, it again, is not my fault.

I've got a bugtracker up now!

WoZZeRs WM6.5 Cooked Rom

First of all, this is a rom I am making for myself and sharing with the public, so if I have removed something you want, then find one of the Omnia cab repositories and install it as a cab.

Secondly, I don't *owe* you anything to put in the rom, (or fix if it's beyond my control). With the .img that was leaked, I don't know how to extract the Customer_CSC, but if someone wants to help me, I could get a lot more done.

I recommend that you have flashed with the new ROM (the link is in the New Rom thread for the i910), and after the *228, and all that jazz, it's safe to update with my ROM.

To go over some of the changes I have done,,

Things Removed (applies to M2D and Lite ROM):

VZNav and VZAppZone

Samsung Today and Today 2

Samsung Widgets *1

Non-English Keyboards

All ringtones and backgrounds (except the default VZW ringtone and mountain background)

Digital Frame

Business Card Reader

Dice

Connected Home

FMRadio

'Main Menu'

Movie Video Editor

RSS Reader

Shozu

Silver Inbox

Smart Converter

Smart Memo

Touch Player

Text Message retry

Zoomer

A few more odds and ends, mostly cleaning out left over stuff

Things added:

M2D Update 21 (In one of the releases)

Google Maps

Official Youtube player

WM 6.5 Facebook App

Java

Advanced Config

SD Tuneup (better response from SD cards)

Total Commander

TCPMP0.81

Various start up tweaks

Link to SMPlayer *4

-New in v.02-

Sectors All in One

Fixes:

Hopefully Wifi works a little better now

No more annoying install questions on stock

New SYS includes some new WM6.5 stuff you play with. You have to find it <_<

Lots of other small changes/fixes that I forgot. I will try to keep a better log in the future.

How to flash:

It is confirmed that you must first flash with the CC20 leaked image first. Some googling may help you.

Follow instructions here first! (for first cooked flash only)

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completely booted, click ok on the mortscript pop-up, then click the windows icon. Wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Here are the links to the files:

There will be 4 ROMS in this release. A Lite, which is basically a core wm6.5, M2D has... you guess it, M2D. And a new 'stock' with almost nothing removed (some customer.csc issues still present).

I will be adding a 'Naked' Build. It is the 'Lite' Rom without all of the extra added programs. Some of the programs are missing. You may get file association errors, all you have to do is install a program that plays those files. Other stuff may be broken too.

To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO".

I'll update the images tomorrow

Stock: Here

M2D: Here

Lite: Here

Naked: Here

If I deleted a program that you use on a regular basis, Shokka9 has some of the original programs. These are from the i900, but there is no reason they shouldn't work with the i910.

*1 - This is part of the Customer_CSC, so I'm having trouble getting it to work for people who want it. I recommend FEWidgets if you want the same functionality.

*2 - For refrence, the non-M2D one should have about 15 megs of more of free space after a hard reset.

*3 - Follow the instructions here to add custom cities tp the weather tab.

*4 - I have attached a SMPlayer with the remaining codecs that are not included in the windows folder. You shouldn't need this unless you want to use the touch player.

I do this because I love helping people, but if you want: Donate

Guest jstuart91
Wings are on, we may have lost Wozzer for the night!

And we're up 1-0 GO WINGS! hopfully Datsyuk is back soon though

Guest WoZZeR999

I can't believe Ozzy let in that goal... poor rebound control. I'll be back during the intermissions, lol.

Going over some last minute fixes, if they are fixed by the start of period 2, I'll probably be building them during the breaks.

21725 runs pretty good, and I manged to save a good amount of space, even with all the panels introduced in v.4 (around 10 megs total I think). 21725 is larger, so the storage left may have gone down a bit.

Everything is built, will be uploading during breaks. Hopefully posts updated at second intermission.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest rishk789
Going over some last minute fixes, if they are fixed by the start of period 2, I'll probably be building them during the breaks.

21725 runs pretty good, and I manged to save a good amount of space, even with all the panels introduced in v.4 (around 10 megs total I think). 21725 is larger, so the storage left may have gone down a bit.

Everything is built, will be uploading during breaks. Hopefully posts updated at second intermission.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to flashing to v0.5 naked later tonight.

Guest Uribam
Lite is uploading now, everything else is linked, and Post #2 is updated.

Thanks a lot wozz, if it weren't for you doing it tonight I wouldn't have been able to flash to the next version. I just bought a new bass (Peavey G-Bass) and it's pretty damned amazing. The action it gives me is intense for someone who plays slap bass. I'm sure the next few days (months, weeks, years) will be spent with the bass rather than my phone but the phone will always be there with me with your rom on it. Thanks for all your hard work. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Bammer

Guest RavrSimba
Lite is uploading now, everything else is linked, and Post #2 is updated.

Why is it that the M2D version menus/screens still have the look and feel of WM 6.1? When I first installed the M2D version I thought something went wrong, found out everything went as planned. However installing the "Stock" version provides the "prettier" screens I expected to see with 6.5.

Guest WoZZeR999
Thanks a lot wozz, if it weren't for you doing it tonight I wouldn't have been able to flash to the next version. I just bought a new bass (Peavey G-Bass) and it's pretty damned amazing. The action it gives me is intense for someone who plays slap bass. I'm sure the next few days (months, weeks, years) will be spent with the bass rather than my phone but the phone will always be there with me with your rom on it. Thanks for all your hard work. It is GREATLY appreciated.

Bammer

Sweet, I have a Peavey Milestone (I believe), I used to play bass for fun many years ago, haven't touched it in a while though.

RavrSimba: I'll look into the M2D, you may just have to disable large display.

Guest jstuart91

Is there anything special that needs to be done to get the CFacebook plugin to work? I enabled it and moved it to where I wanted it on CHomeEditor, saved to registry, and hit exit at the bottom and it's not showing up on the home panel. Tried soft reseting and it's still not there, but it shows as enabled in CHomeEditor still. Any ideas?

Guest WoZZeR999

I haven't used it, I'll look into it.

RavrSimba: It's from a .tsk file that I accidentally left in for M2D. Just install the pureblack2 .tsk from XDA.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Turborepu

whats new in the latest 6.5 build? is it mostly stability updates? i'm on 21234 i think. i dont see much difference from the first build.

Guest techmaster7545

just flashed v5 lite doesnt look diffrent from v4 maybe one or to things but it works great

still has blur selector on menu was hoping it would be like on sectors thread with the hex as selector

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest WoZZeR999

There isn't a whole lot that changed noticeably. I did some stuff to get more storage/memory without sacrificing what I had installed. The big update, was 21725, which brought a lot more stability, and fixed most of the lockscreen issues, from what I've seen. Since MS doesn't release a changelog, I don't know exactly what changed, but it seems more fluid to me.

Guest techmaster7545
There isn't a whole lot that changed noticeably. I did some stuff to get more storage/memory without sacrificing what I had installed. The big update, was 21725, which brought a lot more stability, and fixed most of the lockscreen issues, from what I've seen. Since MS doesn't release a changelog, I don't know exactly what changed, but it seems more fluid to me.

wozzer the start menu that sector has on his thread how do we get that start menu

Guest rubadub234

i agree - looks great! thanks Wozzer

Go Wings!