well i had first installed m2d

and then installed the lite and

seemed pretty much the same

today screen and everything.

once i flash back to m2d wat

am i supposed to do to get that

theme?

Guest knotbeerdan
I get those lines when my phone is getting ready to lock up & crash...

I have had that background on my install screens since i flashed to BW's rom It could be in the rom

Guest bga7x

theme?

disable windows default in today settings and enable thouch flo

Guest dmcnado

theme?

The m2d and the Lite roms both have the same wallpaper, but the m2d looks like the screenshot you were referring to, with the digital clock, icons along the bottom, etc. So, they look similar what w/ the same wallpaper. Once you flash back to m2d, go to Start/Settings/Today and click on the "Items" tab. You enable the m2d theme by checking "TouchFlo" and unchecking "Windows Default."

Guest techmaster7545
does anyone know how to turn off the incall lock screen...im trying to use Spam alert because i like the dialer better but they dont work that well together....ill get a call and both incall screens will come up and if the screen goes off i cant seem to turn it back on and will hafta take out the battery....any suggestions?

Go to dial pad ---menu----options----services tab----highlight dialer touch lock ----change settings----turn off

Guest Ruffroc02

Problem: Once again props to Wozzer for all his hard work on making the Omnia that much better.

There is a nifty little function to when sending an sms. When you start typing a name, the omnia display the three closet names that much what you have type. That is off on my phone and it was once on. Does any one know how to turn it back on. I looked for the option but couldn't find it.

Before I get hate responses, I apologize if this question was already asked and there was a response. This post is 117+ pages now and growing.

Guest dmcnado
I installed the m2d version, can anyone explain to me how the maps search is supposed to work..

tnx

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to use the GPS and googlemaps, or something else?

Guest oogravyoo
What are you trying to do? Are you trying to use the GPS and googlemaps, or something else?

not sure lol..

I have GPS on and it is working if I launch google maps from its own launcher..

the maps search feature lets you type in a search topic like Pizza and im guessing should find the nearest pizza joints to you.. correct? all I get is the search topic I typed in and nothing else..

Guest dmcnado
not sure lol..

I have GPS on and it is working if I launch google maps from its own launcher..

the maps search feature lets you type in a search topic like Pizza and im guessing should find the nearest pizza joints to you.. correct? all I get is the search topic I typed in and nothing else..

I just tested the google maps search feature and it works fine on my omnia. I click on search, type in pizza, it brings up a list. I can click on an entry on the list and it brings up all the pertinent info. You can even map it, get directions, use street view, call the restaurant, etc. Not sure why this would not be working for you. It worked fine for me using Wozzer's v5 Lite rom.

I noticed that when it searches, the broadband activates. Is your broadband operating properly? Can't think of anything else...

Edited by dmcnado

Guest jpenman
Go to dial pad ---menu----options----services tab----highlight dialer touch lock ----change settings----turn off

i tried that and it still acts funny....here is the scenario:

i get a call and i see the slide to answer or slide to ignore thing

i slide to answer and Phon Ex comes up and then the screen shuts off...which is what i want

now lets say i want to go to dial pad or something while on the phone....i press the top button and the screen comes on and i do what i need to do and then i press the top button to shut off the screen again....

well then after that i cant turn back on the screen no matter what i do...

i hafta take out the battery

hope theres something to fix that because i reallly like the Phon Ex dialer and in call screen

Edited by jpenman

Guest techmaster7545
i tried that and it still acts funny....here is the scenario:

i get a call and i see the slide to answer or slide to ignore thing

i slide to answer and Phon Ex comes up and then the screen shuts off...which is what i want

now lets say i want to go to dial pad or something while on the phone....i press the top button and the screen comes on and i do what i need to do and then i press the top button to shut off the screen again....

well then after that i cant turn back on the screen no matter what i do...

i hafta take out the battery

hope theres something to fix that because i reallly like the Phon Ex dialer and in call screen

not sure what Phon Ex is never used it ill try to look in to it i know BW is working on the lockscreen now

i looked and it seems to me that its for wm 6 and may not work with 6.5 lock screen

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest oogravyoo
I just tested the google maps search feature and it works fine on my omnia. I click on search, type in pizza, it brings up a list. I can click on an entry on the list and it brings up all the pertinent info. You can even map it, get directions, use street view, call the restaurant, etc. Not sure why this would not be working for you. It worked fine for me using Wozzer's v5 Lite rom.

I noticed that when it searches, the broadband activates. Is your broadband operating properly? Can't think of anything else...

Google Maps itself runs fine.. (using the google maps app)

the M2D tab is what I have a question about.. I can type a seach in and it does nothing besides keeping a log of my searches..

Tab

m2d1.jpg

when search is entered : Pizza

m2d2.jpg

you can click on the Pizza entry but does nothing

m2d3.jpg

Guest Draconius
Google Maps itself runs fine.. (using the google maps app)

the M2D tab is what I have a question about.. I can type a seach in and it does nothing besides keeping a log of my searches..

Tab

m2d1.jpg

when search is entered : Pizza

m2d2.jpg

you can click on the Pizza entry but does nothing

m2d3.jpg

That is an issue with v.5. Wozzer posted a reg edit, but it didn't work for me. Hoping v.6 fixes it.

You can always open google maps, hit search on the left soft key and it is the same.

Guest talkshowhost

i dont know. i'm having problems too. googlemaps will not locate any satellites (both the standalone googlemaps and the one integrated into m2d). however, i have no problems with msnlivesearch. not a huge problem, because i prefer the msn program, but it would be nice to just do a quick search in the m2d google app. (it always defaults to san fansisco instead of centering on my location or using the saved location (my home town) i have to create every time i open the app. very annoying to say the least.

Guest biff6789

Ok. I'm gonna try to explain this in a way that makes sense...

I originally flashed to CC20 and then to Wozzer's beautiful ROM. But, for reasons I don't want to get into, I need to flash back to just plain old CC20. But I'm not exactly clear on how to do it.

When I flashed to Wozzer's ROM I opened UDML and then clicked the PDA button to load the bin file. Nothing else loaded in UDML and the flash to Wozzer's worked just fine (see image directly below ).

pda.jpg

But here's my question: When flashing back to CC20 I know I'm supposed to follow the same process as the first time, except that after loading the img file, I can click the "EBOOT" and "CSC" buttons to clear those fields out, right? Except that the img file is still loaded in the "PHONE" and "UNIFIED IMAGE FILE" fields (see pic below with the two red circles highlighting the two fields I'm talking about). These two fields are not normally filled in when flashing to a cooked ROM like in the picture above.

UIF.jpg

So when flashing back to CC20, should I leave the "PHONE" and "UNIFIED IMAGE FILE" fields filled in?... Or should I clear them. I need to know so that I don't do something bad and brick the phone

Thanks

Guest biff6789
Wouldn't you just have the unified image file selected? Just as described here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

In theory, yes, you could just do it normal way listed in the post above. Except there's no need to completely reflash the CSC and EBOOT sequences again as all the cooked ROMs only flash the PDA part.

The reason I want to do it my way listed earlier is because you run a lower chance of bricking the phone that way.

Thanks anyway, dmc. But does anybody have a solution to my post above?

Guest jbrittmartin

in WoZZer's first post in this thread there used to be a link to a tutorial on how to add custom cities to the M2D weather tab......

it seems to be gone now...

can anybody explain how to add custom cities or refer a link to me?

i would really appreciate it. :D

Guest Draconius
in WoZZer's first post in this thread there used to be a link to a tutorial on how to add custom cities to the M2D weather tab......

it seems to be gone now...

can anybody explain how to add custom cities or refer a link to me?

i would really appreciate it. :D

I answered in your thread but if not, I will do it here as well.

Let the city load...after that click MENU (Right softkey) then hit add location.

Or do you mean be able to be more specific, like I want Cairns, AU but the closest I have is Brisbane.

Guest ribbz

Hi guys,

yesterday, out of the blue, titanium weather pretty much stopped working. it connects to accuweather, goes to getting current conditions, then applying update, but no longer goes through the process of downloading the 5-day forecast. ive been using .05 lite since the first day it came out and this is really the first issue. now all i have on the titanium weather panel is the degree sign with the big red "missing icon" icon next to it. is accuweather down or somrthing? or should i just hard reset my phone?

Guest pibbsman
Hi guys,

yesterday, out of the blue, titanium weather pretty much stopped working. it connects to accuweather, goes to getting current conditions, then applying update, but no longer goes through the process of downloading the 5-day forecast. ive been using .05 lite since the first day it came out and this is really the first issue. now all i have on the titanium weather panel is the degree sign with the big red "missing icon" icon next to it. is accuweather down or somrthing? or should i just hard reset my phone?

Well it's good to see someone else has the same issue. Any ideas anyone?

Guest ribbz
Well it's good to see someone else has the same issue. Any ideas anyone?

i am thinking that maybe it just cant access the server? not sure though. going to wait a few days before i decide to hard reset i think. is there a way to reinstall titanium weather after it gets uninstalled?