--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest MrBlack

i have v4 loaded...works great, but seems that if i turn it on vibrate, it doesnt vibrate when someone calls, and then when i try to turn the sound back on, it just stays muted. anyone else having this problem?

Guest Cooper3950

I used to have the freezing messaging but I deleted messages. A couple days after I deleted the messages it stopped freezing. It did keep freezing immediately following the messages delete.

Now I'm having another messaging issue. The time stamps on incoming messages are four hours behind the actual time. The outgoing messages are just fine. Any ideas?

I haven't made up my mind on M2D yet. I love the ROM though so thanks a ton!

Edited by Cooper3950

Guest talkshowhost
I eat bugs for lunch. Seriously. I like the black and slimy ones.

Which bugs would you be referring to?

the maker himself! well maybe bugs werent the right word, as ive since learned that some problems i have are incompatibilities with programs and wm6.5 and the omnia (kinoma and pandora). the only real "bug" i have with wozzers 6.5 m2d rom is that the timestamp on incoming text messages from other verizon phones is 4 hours in the past. (for example, i will send a text at 1pm and 5 minutes later i will get a reply..." at 9:05AM"). Its just an annoyance. i would say the major problem i have with wozzers ROM is that i hate what he's done with the Setting stab in M2D - "All settings" takes you to a communications screen and the "communications" link takes you to "easy settings." I prefer the screens from m2d itself.

ive heard alot of good things about your ROMs, and while i love wozzers', i'd like to give yours a shot to see if its even better, or has different customizations. Could you tell me what the differences in your ROM are? (or send me a link to the appropriate page in ppcgeeks?) Or is there anywhere with screenshots of your 6.5 m2d ROM?

Guest Adrynalyne
the maker himself! well maybe bugs werent the right word, as ive since learned that some problems i have are incompatibilities with programs and wm6.5 and the omnia (kinoma and pandora). the only real "bug" i have with wozzers 6.5 m2d rom is that the timestamp on incoming text messages from other verizon phones is 4 hours in the past. (for example, i will send a text at 1pm and 5 minutes later i will get a reply..." at 9:05AM"). Its just an annoyance. i would say the major problem i have with wozzers ROM is that i hate what he's done with the Setting stab in M2D - "All settings" takes you to a communications screen and the "communications" link takes you to "easy settings." I prefer the screens from m2d itself.

ive heard alot of good things about your ROMs, and while i love wozzers', i'd like to give yours a shot to see if its even better, or has different customizations. Could you tell me what the differences in your ROM are? (or send me a link to the appropriate page in ppcgeeks?) Or is there anywhere with screenshots of your 6.5 m2d ROM?

I dont have screenshots up for m2d yet but:

The all settings issue sucks, but is hard coded into m2d. Nothing can be done about it.

Easy Settings thing has been dealt with.

All programs working only once has been dealt with.

Text message time stamp is a bug that can be alleviated, but never 100% solved. First, if Samsung clock (tlock) is installed, you must check those settings, as well as the default clock settings. Otherwise, sometimes you must change your timezone to something else, click ok all the way out so it applies, then switch it back. Thats not something Wozzer, or 6.5 introduced.

All people goes to iContact.

I have around 122mb free with my m2d version, but it is built from my base rom, so its basic. My ROMs also have a modified pagepool for performance enhancement.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68808

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest talkshowhost

The all settings issue sucks, but is hard coded into m2d. Nothing can be done about it.

Text message time stamp is a bug that can be alleviated, but never 100% solved. First, if Samsung clock (tlock) is installed, you must check those settings, as well as the default clock settings. Otherwise, sometimes you must change your timezone to something else, click ok all the way out so it applies, then switch it back. Thats not something Wozzer, or 6.5 introduced.

I have around 122mb free with my m2d version, but it is built from my base rom, so its basic. My ROMs also have a modified pagepool for performance enhancement.

thanks for the comments about your ROM as well is the general problems i'm having with my omnia. Thats alot of free memory! does does your ROM include all the "M2D tabs" that Wozzer uses? (googlemaps, htc audio player, opera/youtube player, etc)?

Guest cuzzinz
Are you running Opera 9.5?... or 9.7 Beta?

I am on 9.5 ... which is what comes Stock with Woozers 6.5 v.5 rom... Lite.

I flashed my phone twice with this... still the same problem... Tested it both times before installing anything...

Guest Adrynalyne
thanks for the comments about your ROM as well is the general problems i'm having with my omnia. Thats alot of free memory! does does your ROM include all the "M2D tabs" that Wozzer uses? (googlemaps, htc audio player, opera/youtube player, etc)?

Yes.

Guest cuzzinz
Yes.

I am tempted to use your rom... i went through all the flashing but now... I keep having issues with lockup when i change s*** every once in a while... My phone just isnt jiving with wozzers rom or something... am I going to have to read through your entire thread...? lol ... or you got a place where a bug list is?

Edited by cuzzinz

Guest Adrynalyne
I am tempted to use your rom... i went through all the flashing but now... I keep having issues with lockup when i change s*** every once in a while... My phone just isnt jiving with wozzers rom or something... am I going to have to read through your entire thread...? lol ... or you got a place where a bug list is?

I fix bugs as I find them, and update the roms, so no.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Robert Sorrentino
WM 6.5 has already made a 'final' release. This stuff you keep seeing is for OEMs. Some is better, some is not. RTM build is 21234.

21234 was a great release, but has some minor annoyances (lock screen notifications especially)

21725--not so hot. Its not bad, but there are much better builds out there. Off the top of my head, I would say that 21728, and 21806 are two of the best builds to date. 21731 was horrible. 21812 isnt bad either, but the other two are my favorite for stability, battery life, and performance.

AS A NEWBIE, I need to ask two questions:

(1) Which release of WM 6.5 corresponds to your (Adrynalyne's) ROM Release 3.7.2 ?

(2) What is the relationship of CC20 ROM to the Factory ROM shipped on the Omnia ?

Thanks, -rks-

Edited by Robert Sorrentino

Guest Adrynalyne
AS A NEWBIE, I need to ask two questions:

(1) Which release of WM 6.5 corresponds to your (Adrynalyne's) ROM Release 3.7.2 ?

(2) What is the relationship of CC20 ROM to the Factory ROM shipped on the Omnia ?

Thanks, -rks-

1. 21812.

2. CC20 is a beta leaked rom that unlocks gps, has some new features (and bugs), and is required to flash the cooked roms.

Guest Eschelon
I am on 9.5 ... which is what comes Stock with Woozers 6.5 v.5 rom... Lite.

I flashed my phone twice with this... still the same problem... Tested it both times before installing anything...

The two main causes for this are generally download location and signal quality.

Regarding download location, (based on a handful of user's experiences) the latest build of Opera 9.5 prefers (for whatever reason) to save items directly to "My Storage" instead of to the device memory. I use Box.net to download cab files or whatever from my PC to my phone, and I always save them in My Storage outside of any folders. Then I can just copy/cut/paste them to wherever I want later. I have never had a corrupted download since doing this. Give this is a shot (assuming you haven't already)

The other leading cause of corrupted downloads occurs when you have a weak signal and data is lost during the download. If you're in a basement or large building or something and your signal is weak, you have an elevated risk of corrupting the download. Solution? Do a *228, option 2 to update to the latest PRL version and make sure you're somewhere where the signal is strong. Sometimes it helps to flip the phone upside down, let the accelerometer kick it to flip your screen, and then download. Doing so will keep your hand from blocking the antenna in the bottom of the phone (this works for getting a faster GPS lock too!!)

Not sure if you've tried any or all of these already, but these are the main 2 causes of corrupted downloads

Guest Eschelon
i have v4 loaded...works great, but seems that if i turn it on vibrate, it doesnt vibrate when someone calls, and then when i try to turn the sound back on, it just stays muted. anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have experienced this as well after a flash.

Solution: Set the phone to vibrate, then, while it's still in vibrate mode, go into sound settings (just click the sound icon in the taskbar up top), go into the "Bell Volume" tab, and turn the volume all the way up to 5. Then go back and forth between "vibrate" and "normal" to make sure that the problem is fixed. You only need to do this once per flash to fix the problem.

Not sure why this happens. This is a flaw in the CC20 ROM, not the cooked ROMs.

Let me know how it goes

Edited by Eschelon

Guest Robert Sorrentino
1. 21812.

2. CC20 is a beta leaked rom that unlocks gps, has some new features (and bugs), and is required to flash the cooked roms.

With that info, I'll give it a try. Thanks !!

Guest cuzzinz
The two main causes for this are generally download location and signal quality.

Regarding download location, (based on a handful of user's experiences) the latest build of Opera 9.5 prefers (for whatever reason) to save items directly to "My Storage" instead of to the device memory. I use Box.net to download cab files or whatever from my PC to my phone, and I always save them in My Storage outside of any folders. Then I can just copy/cut/paste them to wherever I want later. I have never had a corrupted download since doing this. Give this is a shot (assuming you haven't already)

The other leading cause of corrupted downloads occurs when you have a weak signal and data is lost during the download. If you're in a basement or large building or something and your signal is weak, you have an elevated risk of corrupting the download. Solution? Do a *228, option 2 to update to the latest PRL version and make sure you're somewhere where the signal is strong. Sometimes it helps to flip the phone upside down, let the accelerometer kick it to flip your screen, and then download. Doing so will keep your hand from blocking the antenna in the bottom of the phone (this works for getting a faster GPS lock too!!)

Not sure if you've tried any or all of these already, but these are the main 2 causes of corrupted downloads

I figure its that one but ... the reason that I am trippin is that it didnt use to be a problem... the download would just slow down. Now it kinda times out and then gets screwed up.

As far as download location it defaults to the device and i usually change it to the storage card.

I have already done *228 and when i download i usually leave the phone sitting on my desk. I dont use autorotate so holding it upsidedown would require me to jump in the menu...pita! lol. Well so far i am happy only a few glitches i can live with and hopefully in time i figure out fixes... or woozer will release a new rom.

I tried blazing wolfs but i dont like the version of chrom he has so I switched back. I just like wozzers taste.

Thanks!!!

Guest industrialistic
I am having trouble finding where titanium weather is in file explorer in order to uninstall it. Where is it located?

That appears to be a bogus link there is no zip file on that page?

Guest Draconius

Which of your version do you suggest? I remember reading that you say there are two builds that are the most stable...which one is it?

I want the M2D version

Guest ovrtn5

I have been trying all your builds and also trying some of blazinwolfs! First off thank you for your guys work it has made this phone very enjoyable. In the Wozzer v.03 build I believe it had the feature that when typing name into address location for text or email it would auto generate options below. In the last build or two (v.04 and v.05) it seems to have lost this feature. Blazinwolfs newest build will auto populate but I cant get Wozzer v.05 to do it. Does anyone know if this is a setting or something built into the Rom???

I looked for the old v.03 build to download but only found active links for v.04 and v.05.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Guest SpeedRacer5

Hey all - total noob here.

Finally tried M2D ROM - it is awesome. I am running the TouchFlo and deciding if I like that or 6.5 better.

A couple of questions and sorry if they have been asked already but with 123 pages I could not go through all the posts!

Is there a voicemail notification with the M2D Touchflow other than the tiny little notification at the top of the home page?

Also - do I need to change any settings to get Google Maps to use the GPS?

Thanks - awesome job to all (especially WoZZeR) who work on these ROMs for noobs like me!

SpeedRacer

EDIT - Sorry - fixed the GPS with the "Location ON" setting - my bad. Now about the voicemail icon thing....anyone?

Edited by SpeedRacer5

Guest cyberkidz

No doubt that WoZZeR has the most awesome ROM out there. Thanks so much for the WM6.5 and it works awesome!

I have one minor problem with adding new themes through M2DC tool.

I went here to download some nice themes and when I hit apply new theme and looks like it worked fine except for main screen clock.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...manila2d-theme/

It appears that analog clock hour and minute arm is NOT there. It's missing and I don't have clue how to fix that.

Can someone please shed some light on that?

Thank you!

Edited by cyberkidz

Guest bigbarrel

Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail Not Working for Wozzers 6.5, Can't send Gmail's using IMAP

I previously downloaded Microsoft's hotfix to fix their bug of not being able to send gmail's through IMAP. Everything worked well after getting this fix. After getting Wozzers 6.5, I'm back to the same problem. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Additionally, I tried the following and this did not fix the problem:

Windows Mobile 6.1 SMTP error fixed!

15/10/08 09:01:45 pm by Matt - 228 words

Categories: News transparent.gif

You may have read my post about the ongoing SMTP issues within Windows Mobile 6.1. We're still waiting for the official fix from Microsoft which we expect to come in the form of a CAB file that you'll need to install.

However, today once of the talented guys over XDA-Developers came up with the following fix that seems to work:

1. Add the reg key “Operator” to \\HKLM\System\Inbox\Settings

2. Add the reg key "OutgoingServer" below Operator key.

3. Add the reg val (reg_str) "OutgoingServer" below Operator key- “ButtonBoy rules”

4. Soft reset

However, not everyone is so happy modifying the registry so together with Muff from Alien Invention we've come up with a CAB file that you can run that does the job for you.

There are two versions of the CAB: One for Windows Mobile Professional and one for Windows Mobile Standard devices . Please be aware, I've tested on several devices that I've have here but please apply this fix at your own risk, this isn't the official MS fix for the problem. Once you've installed the CAB (run it on your phone) just turn the phone off and back on and you should be able to send mail!

Does someone please have a solution to this? I live by my gmail on my phone.

Edited by bigbarrel

Guest bmn4711

I found a way to get the analogue clock to display.

Found the solution in gfreek's source

add the bolded lines to your HTCHomeSettings.xml in \Windows (please make a backup first)

<HomeWidget>
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_BGIMG" id="0" value="40" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_BGIMG_POS" id="1" value="145, 78" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_RECT" id="2" value="12, 31, 228, 149" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_1STDIGIT_POS" id="3" value="141, 81" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_2NDDIGIT_POS" id="4" value="154, 81" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_SEPARATOR_POS" id="5" value="169, 86" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_3RDDIGIT_POS" id="6" value="174, 81" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_4THDIGIT_POS" id="7" value="187, 81" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_ALARM_POS" id="8" value="216, 86" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_AMPM_POS" id="9" value="201, 89" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_FOCUS_POS" id="10" value="12, 31" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_0" id="11" value="48" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_1" id="12" value="49" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_2" id="13" value="50" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_3" id="14" value="51" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_4" id="15" value="52" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_5" id="16" value="53" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_6" id="17" value="54" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_7" id="18" value="55" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_8" id="19" value="56" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_9" id="20" value="57" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_SEPARATOR" id="21" value="47" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_ALARM_ON" id="22" value="41" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_ALARM_OFF" id="23" value="42" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_AM" id="24" value="43" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_PM" id="25" value="44" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_FOCUS" id="26" value="178" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="27" value="179" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_RECT" id="30" value="6,188,234,218" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG" id="31" value="45" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMGPOS" id="32" value="29,195" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_TEXT_RECT" id="33" value="55,189,213,217" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS" id="34" value="181" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="35" value="182" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_RECT" id="40" value="6,217,234,247" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG" id="41" value="46" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMGPOS" id="42" value="29,224" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_RECT" id="43" value="55,218,213,246" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_TIME_RECT" id="44" value="29,218,213,232" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_SUBJECT_RECT" id="45" value="29,232,213,246" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG_FOCUS" id="46" value="181" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="47" value="182" />
[b] <Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_RECT" id="80" value="0,0,240,194" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_CENTER_POS" id="81" value="120,85" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_ALARM_IMG" id="82" value="121,122,123,124" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_HOUR_IMG" id="83" value="125,126,127,128" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_MINUTE_IMG" id="84" value="209,210,211,212" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ANALOGCLOCK_DOT_IMG" id="85" value="213,214,215,216" />[/b]
<Property name="IDHMWG_ALARMSTATUS_RECT" id="90" value="29,127,213,148" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ALARMSTATUS_IMG_ON" id="91" value="41" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_ALARMSTATUS_IMG_OFF" id="92" value="42" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE_IMG" id="100" value="180" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE1_IMGPOS" id="101" value="28,188" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE2_IMGPOS" id="102" value="28,217" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE3_IMGPOS" id="103" value="28,246" />
<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="28,127,212,148" />
</HomeWidget>[/codebox]

i also changed this line for the weather picture covering the temp

[codebox] <Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="45,30,165,25" />

I've uploaded my HTCHomeSettings.xml if you choose to use that, I (again) recommend you backup your current file(s) before messing with them.

this is the xml from someone else (i can't remember who) whom I downloaded in the theme which was the fixed original theme (Manila2D_fixed.zip)

Then I backed it up and made changes. I'm not 100% sure I got the weather tab right, but it looks better, I might polish it up later.

to use this xml just overwrite the current one in \Windows (make a backup) and then you can either soft reset or just untick the touchflo box in the today settings then recheck it and it should work for you then.

If your Maps Search tab isnt working either. Then what you can do to fix it is create a folder called GoogleMaps in \Program Files then copy Google Maps.exe from \Windows and paste (not a shortcut) in \Program Files\GoogleMaps\ Thats the only workaround I know, I'm not sure if you can modify M2d to look at \Windows rather than Program Files

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by bmn4711

Guest ichibanescobar
i also changed this line for the weather picture covering the temp

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="45,30,165,25" />

hey i would like to fix the whole weather picture over the temp

how do i go about changin the settings u just did?

what folder/file do i go into?

sorry for the n00b question...

thanks.

Guest bmn4711
hey i would like to fix the whole weather picture over the temp

how do i go about changin the settings u just did?

what folder/file do i go into?

sorry for the n00b question...

thanks.

no noob questions everyone starts out at some point

make a copy of your HTCHomeSettings.xml in your \Windows folder then open it in a text editor. search for the text <Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17"

then change the value numbers accordingly.

you could try downloading that xml that I posted in my previous post. but i'd suggest backing up your current xml anyways. if you dont want the analogue clock at all you can disable it in m2dc on the home xml tab.