Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Genix9
Genix9, when U gonna release our New WM7 Theme

No probs, will get that out soon. Wanted to finish CMultiClock first and get some feedback on what people think of that so far :D

Guest endursa

Hi

I'm currently on sectors u1a rom, and today i saw the new release with multiclock added, so i decided to give it a try!

i works pretty well besides that the panelscrolling on titanium feels a bit laggy now, whenn rss ticker is enabled,

but i encountered a major problem, after a softreset the hour part of the clock and the weather icon always flicker from original to double (vga?!) size, when i go to settings and reload chome as it is described in the rom thread of sector, this problem is gone, but also is the htc taskmanager button :D and thats a real problem cause i need the taskmanager !

would be nice if you could look into this problem!

Guest endursa

damn the second time today :D

a few minutes after my post i read about the taskmanager bug related to the 6.5 lock

i have now deactivated the dim autolock and the taskmanager is back again:)

Guest frank_mosta
frank mosta,install,the black Samsung keyboard that you can find in shokka's rom thread

Thanks, I'll try it. And for anyone who's interested, Adryn did just post a cab to the cc samsung popup keyboard in post 3263 of his ppc thread (not sure if cross posting is frowned on...)

Guest jaya7
Here is the newest version of the Neo Titanium for the Omnia. Original theme by greatbal and modded by me to fit the Omnia. New panels added by me. :D

Panels supported now:

CAppointments

CClock

CEmail

CHome

CHomeFavs

CLauncher

CLinks

CMessage (no large image as I have to figure this one out still)

CMusic

CMyPhotos

COffice

Cphone

CText

CVoicemail

Opera

TitaniumWeather

Add on panels like CLauncher, TitaniumWeather, Opera, ATContacts, etc. Must be installed prior to installing this theme.

This version replaces your currently existing cpr and bronzeres.dll.

Great work bro. but can u providelink to download CLauncher and other plugins cab file. Thanx in advance. got to admit THIS IS THE BEST EVER SKIN ;)

Guest Genix9

but i encountered a major problem, after a softreset the hour part of the clock and the weather icon always flicker from original to double (vga?!) size, when i go to settings and reload chome as it is described in the rom thread of sector, this problem is gone, but also is the htc taskmanager button ;) and thats a real problem cause i need the taskmanager !

The clock flickering it seems to be an issue with CHome and the way it handles panel refreshes at certain times - which is still a mystery. Will keep looking into that :D

Guest blazingwolf
Great work bro. but can u providelink to download CLauncher and other plugins cab file. Thanx in advance. got to admit THIS IS THE BEST EVER SKIN :D

Look at the first couple of posts in this thread. All dowloads can be found there.

Guest stylus1828

Hey guys were can i found this big icons to put them into my omnia? I found the version for 480x800 resolution... but the version for 240x400 i could not find it. Thankx for your help.

post-456670-1245625817_thumb.jpg

Guest dmcnado
Hey guys were can i found this big icons to put them into my omnia? I found the version for 480x800 resolution... but the version for 240x400 i could not find it. Thankx for your help.

You can control the size of the icons and the size of the text by editing your StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr and StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr files. They are found in the Windows folder.

Guest dmcnado
Hi

I'm currently on sectors u1a rom, and today i saw the new release with multiclock added, so i decided to give it a try!

i works pretty well besides that the panelscrolling on titanium feels a bit laggy now, whenn rss ticker is enabled,

but i encountered a major problem, after a softreset the hour part of the clock and the weather icon always flicker from original to double (vga?!) size, when i go to settings and reload chome as it is described in the rom thread of sector, this problem is gone, but also is the htc taskmanager button :D and thats a real problem cause i need the taskmanager !

I am running Adrynalyne's base rom. Tried out the multiclock today and ran into the same problems as endursa. Also, the customization is not that clear. It was not clear where to go to change the settings of the various parts and also not clear how to turn things on & off. This has lots of potential. Could use multiclock in place of Titanium Weather, Calendar, etc., once it is perfected! Thanks!

Guest DJRedLine
Here is the newest version of the Neo Titanium for the Omnia. Original theme by greatbal and modded by me to fit the Omnia. New panels added by me. ;)

Panels supported now:

CAppointments

CClock

CEmail

CHome

CHomeFavs

CLauncher

CLinks

CMessage (no large image as I have to figure this one out still)

CMusic

CMyPhotos

COffice

Cphone

CText

CVoicemail

Opera

TitaniumWeather

Add on panels like CLauncher, TitaniumWeather, Opera, ATContacts, etc. Must be installed prior to installing this theme.

This version replaces your currently existing cpr and bronzeres.dll.

Excellent work

If you could get TWolf's Multi Plugin to work http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523015 then i will definately swap back to this theme.

The Multi Plugin works great on the Omnia, but with this theme it would be perfect :D

Guest monyozt
Stardock are the ones you want I think. But here's a whole bunch just in case :D . These are all WQVGA/Omnia defalt Titanium.

Edit: Removed IconBest2 set since the images don't correlate correctly. Will upload again when fixed.

im using khunchai ULTRALITE ROM build 21808,,, i dont know what a version of titanium weather installed on that ROM... but im sure its not version 4.2

i try to change the icon, but doesn't work...

Guest Genix9
I am running Adrynalyne's base rom. Tried out the multiclock today and ran into the same problems as endursa. Also, the customization is not that clear. It was not clear where to go to change the settings of the various parts and also not clear how to turn things on & off. This has lots of potential. Could use multiclock in place of Titanium Weather, Calendar, etc., once it is perfected! Thanks!

Time for a FAQ methinks :D

I'll get some of this together for Sector to update the earlier posts.

Guest jaya7
Look at the first couple of posts in this thread. All dowloads can be found there.

hey bro..now im running on sectors latest rom 21815_vV1aL. wut i found out is when install the Neo Titanium skin, the battery decreases tremendously. i noticed after flashing multiple and install only titanium weather,ATcontacts and Neo titanium skin. Once installed and reboot,the battery just start decreasing. Any1 else encountered same issue?

Guest jaya7

hey bro..now im running on sectors latest rom 21815_vV1aL. wut i found out is when install the Neo Titanium skin, the battery decreases tremendously. i noticed after flashing multiple and install only titanium weather,ATcontacts and Neo titanium skin. Once installed and reboot,the battery just start decreasing. Any1 else encountered same issue?

Guest jaya7

Guest blazingwolf

In stereo, stereo, stereo. :D

I can't say that I have this issue. I cook this in to my ROM and it works quite well with no change in battery level. Not sure how that would even happen considering all it is doing is moving things around.

Guest blazingwolf
i had try several times... no luck.. install,uninstall etc...

khunchai using titanium old version, im unable to change the weather icon... also to run multi clock need moscript.. and im sure khunchai ROM alreaady buildin morscript...

Move it down to a lower position and see what happens. Are you installing to device memory and not My Storage or Storage card?

Edited by blazingwolf