Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest thePuck
First look at Neo CMultiClock.

Still a lot of work.

Nice, but can U move name of plugin on top of the clock and give more space for weather. Cause the city's with long name like: Saint Petersburg and others need it )))

Guest shokka9

i think u need to install this cab to a newer build, with the newer panels....

Try khuanchai's latest 21815 build form the 22/06/09..

You just posted in his thread, just flash the ROM, you will not be let down :D

Good luck!

Guest blazingwolf
Nice, but can U move name of plugin on top of the clock and give more space for weather. Cause the city's with long name like: Saint Petersburg and others need it )))

Not sure I understand this request as the city name does not show in the weather area. Are you adding that in?

Guest Genix9
this is what happen.. on the top position i got like this

... pics out ...

shoka,sector,blazingwolf or anyone please need your help... :D

im so frustrated ;)

What theme is that you're running? It looks like an older WM7 variant which displays the focus bar using Bronze behaviour instead of Titanium (at the top of the screen in stead of in the middle in fact). If I'm right I'd suggest upgrading to my latest WM7 version (6.9_2 Titanium).

Not sure I understand this request as the city name does not show in the weather area. Are you adding that in?

Yep, it does. Should display something like "21* Now. Mild and sunny. St. Petersburg feels like 20*", for example.

Guest blazingwolf
Yep, it does. Should display something like "21* Now. Mild and sunny. St. Petersburg feels like 20*", for example.

Doh! I missed that completely. Thanks.

Guest monyozt
What theme is that you're running? It looks like an older WM7 variant which displays the focus bar using Bronze behaviour instead of Titanium (at the top of the screen in stead of in the middle in fact). If I'm right I'd suggest upgrading to my latest WM7 version (6.9_2 Titanium).

im using Microsost WM6.5_Gloss_W7_QVGA.tsk.cab and Microsoft_Vera_Wang_red.tsk.cab both of them doesnt work well with multiclock

can u give me link of your lastest WM7 version?

Guest thePuck
im using Microsost WM6.5_Gloss_W7_QVGA.tsk.cab and Microsoft_Vera_Wang_red.tsk.cab both of them doesnt work well with multiclock

can u give me link of your lastest WM7 version?

Look in 2nd post of this theme

Guest forelli
im using khunchai ULTRALITE ROM build 21808,,, i dont know what a version of titanium weather installed on that ROM... but im sure its not version 4.2

i try to change the icon, but doesn't work...

hey monyozt, first, flash to khuanchai ULite 21812, second install the first cab to get Titanium, because it has WM7, second install all your panel including showaco Titanium weather 4.2+the icons, third, copy the rar file to your My storage, extract it to Program files, Titanium weather and overwrite the original script. Now install the Neo skin, et voilà! It works a threat on khuanchai 21812 for sure!

Thanks to the creators khuanchai, sector, showaco, genix9, blazing wolf, jeffrey2000... you guys are great and doing an amazing job

Titanium7_2_DefaultFix.cab

TitaniumWeather.zip

Guest saruutskushii

quick questions.. are all the rom's from blazin having things removed.. or did he do as wozzer did.. and leave somethings still in there like a stock version

Guest monyozt
hey monyozt, first, flash to khuanchai ULite 21812, second install the first cab to get Titanium, because it has WM7, second install all your panel including showaco Titanium weather 4.2+the icons, third, copy the rar file to your My storage, extract it to Program files, Titanium weather and overwrite the original script. Now install the Neo skin, et voilà! It works a threat on khuanchai 21812 for sure!

Thanks to the creators khuanchai, sector, showaco, genix9, blazing wolf, jeffrey2000... you guys are great and doing an amazing job

for me, greatball chome is cool but IMHO its a little but hard to click the chome icon... example when im click message pannel, it switch to upper or lower pannel :D thats way im back to original pannel

Edited by monyozt

Guest blazingwolf
for me, greatball chome is cool but IMHO its a little but hard to click the chome icon... example when im click message pannel, it switch to upper or lower pannel :D thats way im back to original pannel

Tap in the same location you would as if using normal panels. Straight line from where the small icon (house in the case of CClock) all the way to the right side of the screen. There are also arrows that you can use on panels that have extra pages.

Do not tap on the large image as it is outside of the panel. No different than CMultiClock.

Guest buyaoxiao

Yo, monyozt!

I assume you are using the stylus to click?

Why would u do that, use the Dpad button.

I guess most of us are not using stylus anymore!

Guest monyozt
Yo, monyozt!

I assume you are using the stylus to click?

Why would u do that, use the Dpad button.

I guess most of us are not using stylus anymore!

im using my finger.. hehe

i found it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=152

but i doesnt support facebook panel and multiclock :D

but blazingwolf has it(multiclock pannel)

post-142761-1245729641_thumb.png

Edited by monyozt

Guest RoSoMaK

Hello blazingwolf

if there is any stage of any installation Neo CMultiClock because when installing off after the addition of Today I have not reset the clocks CMultiClock Home etc.

good I know how to correctly install, I was able to :D

Edited by RoSoMaK

Guest smilegod

My new Start Menu for our Omnias :D

This skin changes the number of rows in StartMenu to 6

Makes the StartMenu Selection Transparent

Removes all texts

(Install into Device)

Hope you will enjoy this

Screenshot:

post-371107-1245839000_thumb.png

StartMenu_6_Row.cab

Edited by smilegod

Guest buyaoxiao
hi i wanna ask u.. just to make sure.. to instal greatball just disable titanium an then instal neo skin only?? no need to replace cpr or anything??

Alright, i'll be a good boy and be helpful instead.

Yes, disable Titanium before anything else.

Please make sure that u have installed all cabs SUPPORTED by NEO, before u install the final neo cab.

These plugins ALL go into device memory. Please read carefully what is supported and what is not.

Last thing -- reboot and then u start chome to arrange the placement positions of your panels.

Finally re-enable Titanium ... THEN if u see flickering on your clock, please do a CHome refresh from Multiclock menu

Happy Omning!!

Edited by buyaoxiao