Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest blazingwolf
Yeah,Please share Chome (Notification panel) cab for Titanium 6.5.

Thanks... :D

For the Neo theme? That is included in the Neo theme cab.

Guest reds_dada_blue

Oh! Sorry I only need Chome(notification panel) for default titanium.

Please post it if you have. ;)

thanks ... :D

Edit: Ok I found it. :D

Edited by reds_dada_blue

Guest forelli

it didn't show up in mine before i installed it on top of the skin. Maybe it's due to khuanchai roms, i already drew his attention on this point stating that if the Chome panel was not cooked in, it wouldn't show up although it would very nicely say that the installation is successful.

forelli

Guest blazingwolf
it didn't show up in mine before i installed it on top of the skin. Maybe it's due to khuanchai roms, i already drew his attention on this point stating that if the Chome panel was not cooked in, it wouldn't show up although it would very nicely say that the installation is successful.

forelli

The new Bronzeres.dll that is included in WQVGA version of the Neo theme has the correct icons for the CHome panel and the Titanium_240_400.cpr has the correct CHome information also.

What is not included is the landscape information. This might have prevented it from showing up if it was not included in the ROM you chose. I could include a landscape Titanium_400_240.cpr and that should take care of the issue.

Did you check in CHome Editor to see if the panel was turned on? Otherwise yes, installing a CHome panel will make it work.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Thomas wong

hi to all,

i wonder how come i cant use video call in the latest sector rom? any kind soul please advice?

i had try to use registry editor to go hklm/security/phone/skin and enable to 1. but i cannot use video call to my friends.

Guest Mike178

Hi Guys,

would like to ask is there anyway to get htc in call window to work in omnia? and is it available anywhere as a cab? i tried to google it but no luck.....

Thanks

Guest jaya7
hi to all,

i wonder how come i cant use video call in the latest sector rom? any kind soul please advice?

i had try to use registry editor to go hklm/security/phone/skin and enable to 1. but i cannot use video call to my friends.

Advance config -> phone -> phone skin -> enable :D

Guest Rauliki

Weather plugin has two "errors": There is no cloudcover info, and Humidity is not always round number, sometimes there are numbers after the , .

Is there a possibility to fix that?

Edited by Rauliki

Guest monyozt
hi to all,

use advance config tools.. make sure after enable or disable perform soft reset first

Guest Rauliki
Weather plugin has two "errors": There is no cloudcover info, and humidity is not always round number, sometimes there are numbers after the , .

Is there a possibility to fix that?

If anyone was curious - newest feed from accuweather (fix for not showing weather) does't have info on cloudcover (not in %).

Edited by Rauliki

Guest smilegod
I'm lost what is this doing?

It changes titanium selection 1 picture

It changes Start Menu Selection 2 picture

Edited by smilegod

Guest bonafidehaitian
Hello everyone

Just made a WM 6.5 theme called Tiger

Portrait + Landscape

Hope you like it ;)

Screenshots:

post-371107-1244205387_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205399_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205406_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205413_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205424_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205430_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205434_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205439_thumb.jpg

Wallpapers:

post-371107-1244205577_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205583_thumb.jpg

tiger.cab

i installed this, but the tiger did not show up as my wallpaper, what do i do

Guest smilegod
i installed this, but the tiger did not show up as my wallpaper, what do i do

SAve the wallpaper and set as your today background  ;)

Guest vinbeaver
very nice, anyway to make the highlight part blue?

Take a peek at the very 1st page on this thread, they are there.  It's a pack of different colors, if you can't find it let me know and i'll post it here for ya but like i said should be on first page.

Guest blazingwolf

Here is Neo Taskanium. For the life of me I can't get it to cab and work correctly so I have just zipped the files up.

To install put all files in the Taskanium folder in Program Files/Taskanium. Then explore to the folder and tap TaskaniumInstall. You should be set.

To uninstall explore to the Taskanium folder and tap on TaskaniumUninstall.

Simple as that. Sorry it's not a cab file. If someone can cab it to where it works installing and uninstalling please let me know.

BW_Neo_Taskanium.zip

post-142761-1246679798_thumb.png