Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest forelli
G8 work Genix9 ;)

But, like I sad before If city name is big (like Saint Petersburg) 3rd line doesn't have space (see pic.)

post-509839-1247055433_thumb.png

please, can u tell me how got titanium in russian?

Guest shokka9
Hey folks,

Thanks for all the feedback so far, much appreciated. Update attached to fix the installer bug and a couple of other minor things. You'll need to un-install previous versions first (just to be safe and all that :D ).

0.9.1 (public)

Fixed installer bug when updating MortScript.exe during first install

Now installs & registers MortScript on install if not done so already

Updates existing MortScript .exe if already registered by some plugin other than TitaniumWeather

Cleaned up install/uninstall code (for DefaultXML and ExtensibilityXML updating)

Removed redundant files (ATPluginInstaller CESetupDLL.dll) from cab

Nice work....

Obviously 0.9 didnt like being cooked (for same reasons as cab install) :D

I removed those files mentioned above anyways as they are in other pkgs ;), will try this one later, see if its coolio.

Will install the cab til i get home..

Thanks bro, keeps me occupied!! For 5 minutes :)

Update....looks sweet (same as 0.6 :o)....but hopefully wont use as many resources!

Thanks bro!

Edited by shokka9

Guest blazingwolf

Great job Genix9. New version works great. :D

Slowly getting Neo CMultiClock in to shape. ;)

It will probably be ready later today or tomorrow.

post-142761-1247068486_thumb.png

Guest Genix9
G8 work Genix9 ;)

But, like I sad before If city name is big (like Saint Petersburg) 3rd line doesn't have space (see pic.)

Ah, ok, my apologies. I've caught up now :o I completely overlooked that one. I'll sort out the layouts for the next release.

Nice work....

Update....looks sweet (same as 0.6 :) )....but hopefully wont use as many resources!

Thanks bro!

Thanks man, much appreciated. Yeah the resource usage should be a lot less. It'll burst briefly every minute to change the clocks, but overall it should be quite low.

Great job Genix9. New version works great. :D

Slowly getting Neo CMultiClock in to shape. :D

It will probably be ready later today or tomorrow.

Awesome :D

Guest vinbeaver
hi, anyone wants to work on this neo titanium theme for wqvga?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534553

it looks cool...

Just try it, I've tried some QVGA themes and some seem to work just fine.  Maybe I'll test it out, but by no means am I equipped to edit it for mass consumption on our Omnia's lol. 

EDIT: Just tried it, do not waste your time at the present. It does not work at all for WQVGA, nothing displays on the screen after installing it and soft resetting. I asked the developer as well if he could maybe make it work for WQVGA.

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest vinbeaver

I'm trying to make it work for WQVGA right now but it seems like it may be more work than I even have the knowledge to complete this, but will let you guys know if I make any progress as it is an awesome theme.

Guest StierOle
Since everyone overhere is talking about it. Here's a screen shot of Rev.7.

Screen03-5.jpg

if anyone wants to port it for wqvga, feel free & if you got any question feel free to PM me on XDA

wow. this is realy amazing. i wish i could help, but unfortunately i could not :D ;)

But very nice.

Guest Jumba

Thanks for the plugin, Genix9! (another Jozi oke) ;)

Only problem is I'm getting an ATPluginInstaller.exe error.

TPluginInstaller.exe

UnauthorizedAccessException

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)

at System.Xml.XmlDOMTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)

at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename)

at ATPluginInstaller.Main.AddLayoutToCpr(String pluginName, Int32 screenWidth, Int32 screenHeight, XmlDocument plgFileXml)

at ATPluginInstaller.Main.Main(String[] args)

Not sure why this is, can anyone shed some light?

When I restart I get the error:

Error

'EndWhile' without 'While'

Line 1

(\Windows\StartUp\CMultiClock.mscr):

EndWhile

Edited by Jumba

Guest vinbeaver

Well I am "attempting" at making this new neo titanium theme work, but I am running into some issues. Have made some progress, but am getting lost a little here.

Guest Genix9
Thanks for the plugin, Genix9! (another Jozi oke) ;)

Only problem is I'm getting an ATPluginInstaller.exe error.

Not sure why this is, can anyone shed some light?

When I restart I get the error:

Howzit man :D

The ATPlugin error (I'm guessing here since I didin't write the app) looks like a problem when trying to write to the .cpr files. The installer will reset the .cpr's to read/write, but it looks like something more serious going on there. Are you installing the plugin to main memory?

This might also be causing the 2nd error. Something seems to have broken the main script completely, since it now only finds portions of itself when trying to run :S

Guest vinbeaver

I would probably try removing the read only from the properties on your titanium cprs, that's my best guess and has worked for me in the past.

Guest vinbeaver

Does anyone know why the quick launcher plugin by gullum does not work whatsoever with the original titanium theme. I was able to use it with the Bufed theme from XDA but not the original titanium theme. Can anyone help?

Guest vinbeaver

Could anyone tell me how to change the window of time for appointments to be displayed in either CMultiClock or the Calender panels? I know that with S2U2, you are able to set it up to display appointments within 7, 14, or 21 days and would love to be able to do that with CMultiClock or Calender as I would prefer 14 days.

Guest Genix9
Here is the new version of CMultiClock in Neo format. ;)

Thanks Genix9 for making such a nice panel. :)

And thanks for the hard work on the awesome theme, really nicely done :o

Could anyone tell me how to change the window of time for appointments to be displayed in either CMultiClock or the Calender panels? I know that with S2U2, you are able to set it up to display appointments within 7, 14, or 21 days and would love to be able to do that with CMultiClock or Calender as I would prefer 14 days.

For calendar I'm not so sure, I think it only display the next appointment within 24 hours. For CMultiClock I'm looking at the appointment display for the next version to have it display further along, and also with more relevant info (I hope :D ).

Guest vinbeaver

For calendar I'm not so sure, I think it only display the next appointment within 24 hours. For CMultiClock I'm looking at the appointment display for the next version to have it display further along, and also with more relevant info (I hope ;) ).

Hopefully so, that would be frickin awesome.  Like I said with S2U2, I  have it display 14 days out.  So if we could get more than 24 hours I would be stoked.