Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest misterang

don know whether u all have posted in the earlier post a nt,

but i would like to ask, can the alarm ringtone be changed? i mean add ringtone to it.

Because the default ringtone doesnt seems to wake me up. haha

If can please advise. thanks.

Guest KSTAN
don know whether u all have posted in the earlier post a nt,

but i would like to ask, can the alarm ringtone be changed? i mean add ringtone to it.

Because the default ringtone doesnt seems to wake me up. haha

If can please advise. thanks.

THink u need to convert it to wav and probably rename it to alarm1 - alarm5.

Guest dollar99
Hy All!

LockScreen Weather:

There are 2 problem with your LockScreen weather as of now,

1. the weather icon doesn't change when i update the weather. i need to soft reset the phone for it to change.

2. I don't get the notification icons as you shown in your pic. I only get it in my lock icon. Is there something extra that is to be done to get that icons/notification.

LockScreen_error_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Edited by dollar99

There are 2 problem with your LockScreen weather as of now,

1. the weather icon doesn't change when i update the weather. i need to soft reset the phone for it to change.

2. I don't get the notification icons as you shown in your pic. I only get it in my lock icon. Is there something extra that is to be done to get that icons/notification.

First of all, I'm sorry bad english. :D

1. The Lockscreen updated only after the SR.

2. What we are using the TitaniumWeather the icon will be displayed here. Change it there and then it will be too.

Landscape mode is done. ;)

LockScreen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpgLockScreen1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

anzo_LockscreenWeather.cab

Edited by anzo

Guest dollar99
1. The Lockscreen updated only after the SR.

2. What we are using the TitaniumWeather the icon will be displayed here. Change it there and then it will be too.

Landscape mode is done. ;)

Same as u said, i have updated my Titanium Weather and the icon on the titanium screen changes but the icon on the lock screen doesn't change. I have to soft reset for that to happen.

Is this only for me or anyone has the same problem

Same as u said, i have updated my Titanium Weather and the icon on the titanium screen changes but the icon on the lock screen doesn't change. I have to soft reset for that to happen.

Is this only for me or anyone has the same problem

Unfortunately, the Lockscreen can not be updated, therefore, should be SR.

Guest markkohfm

dun see much use of the weather icon when it does not get update regularly. The .CPR for the lock screen is really fast though.

Edited by markkohfm

Guest vinbeaver
Has anyone tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=538746

I have it installed on my Omnia and it does work (only on default skin) but the alignment of icons etc is slightly out. As i'm not an expert at editing .plg files would anyone be interested in fixing it for WQVGA ??

JMLTodayFirst_5.1.png

It's just like editing .cpr's.  I've been trying and it is kind of a pain, and I'm not the best at it.  I'm trying though, but I fear there is really a lot of work to it and I really don't have much time but like an hour or so a day as I frickin work like crazy and have to tend to my kid and family but will continue to try my best guys.

Guest smilegod
sector did yew see dat http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531 i hope yew can make one for da omnia its looks amazin have anice day and thx for keepin da omnia up

This is new Manila 3D (from HTC diamond 2 and HTC Touch Pro2)

We aren't able to port Manila 3D 1st generation (Developers could only port it to som of HTC devices) , so we won't be able to port this

Edited by smilegod

Guest stirkac
anyone can post the original lock screen cpr? ando's does not refresh Appt as well as weather

want that too...

no offense but lockscreen with weather looks UGLY AS HELL with those frames and clock fonts

too bad it came with my ROM...

anybody pleasee?!?!

want that too...

no offense but lockscreen with weather looks UGLY AS HELL with those frames and clock fonts

too bad it came with my ROM...

anybody pleasee?!?!

So why put up if you do not like it?

Guest stirkac
So why put up if you do not like it?

as I said it was cooked in my rom :)

well i can live with it by disabling screen lock... :D

EDIT:

i'm wondering...since you kinda made this,

can you make lockscreen like a normal one, but to just change position of clock/slider.. like turning screen around. i'd be very grateful

and sorry if i was hard on you in first post.. ;)

Edited by stirkac