Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest vinbeaver

Anyone who has used restart... when you are in the Root Folder which .ink file do you select to change the icon for the Today icon as I didn't notice it in there.

Guest Genix9
small problem with the new bliss them 1.6.4, missing some icons (3 in particular, fav people, Facebook & weather panels)

885083396.png

how to solve this ?

It doesn't look like the Bliss theme's installed correctly at all. Apart from the missing icons you're missing the glass background sliders, the system panel is not displaying correctly (it should be aligned), and the background is default Titanium instead of Bliss.

Try uninstalling the theme completely, soft reset, disable Titanium and re-install. Should do the trick.

Guest sector
I noticed the system panel is now at version 2.1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=510051 and has apparently fixed the 2gb limit. Is anyone looking to update this for Omnia Resolution?

Currently the version on here my SD Card shows as TOTAL: 0.131GB USED: 0.033GB FREE: 0.098GB instead of the correct 8GB

it is the latest version. i have 2gb sd card and it shows correct. i think the problem can be with 2gb+ cards

Guest cobrica
AudioManager Titanium Panel doesnt work very good!

I get The file AudioManager cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be foud..if the problem persits try reinstaling..

I reinstall million of times but still get this error.

Anybody?

Edited by cobrica

Guest sector
I get The file AudioManager cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be foud..if the problem persits try reinstaling..

I reinstall million of times but still get this error.

Anybody?

u need to install HTC Audio Manager before the panel.

Guest sector

Update:

Updated CFacebook, COffice, Titanium System Panel, CVolume, HTC Audio panel + added HTC Audio manager 2.0 cab

thanks my friend Genix

Guest vinbeaver
Update:

Updated CFacebook, COffice, Titanium System Panel, CVolume, HTC Audio panel + added HTC Audio manager 2.0 cab

thanks my friend Genix

What changes have been made? Anything significant worth uninstalling and reinstalling?

Guest denaz

i have the same issues with CVolume and HTCAudioPanel (i've installed HTC Audio Manager 2.0 before):

when i install or uninstall them i receive this error:

ATPluginInstaller.exe:

unauthorizedAccessException

Any solution for this?

Thank you very much

Guest xXJohnXx

here you go

Thx <_<

Final question.

When installed the Fabi font and taskbar is it easy to go back to the original font and taskbar ?

If i wanna change back :)

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest Mad-Mod

Hey peeps

whats the latest apps, cabs, customs and designs?

I just updated onto 21232 from 21222

please let me know so i can get downloading <_<

Guest Christian Spain
Final question.

When installed the Fabi font and taskbar is it easy to go back to the original font and taskbar ?

If i wanna change back <_<

With the fabi font just uninstall the remove programs and you go back to normal fonts. Taskbar I haven't wanted to uninstall

Guest xXJohnXx
With the fabi font just uninstall the remove programs and you go back to normal fonts. Taskbar I haven't wanted to uninstall

Thx for reply <_<

Guest Feroz

I have a little problem with the image-icons off the programs i install. I also had this problem with shokka's wm6.5 rom and i hoped it would be solved by changing to another rom (Sector's latest), but it doesn't.

the problem is that somethimes the image-icons of the programs i installed don't showup, instead there is an icon like a window (like in windows when u have a file that u can't open). But somethimes my omnia DOES show it... very strange

Anyone else has experienced this and might have a solution for this problem?

grtz

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Hi everyone, greetings sector :)

I've finally had some success on modifying Titanium CPR's... I was working on a 4 column start menu and an incoming call layout with a bigger picture. (I'm running Sector's WM6.5 N1 ROM right now) I know these were already found, but I couldn't get my hands on one directly for Omnia's WQVGA screen (all was either for QVGA or VGA/WVGA)

Finally managed it to be usable, so I'm posting them here. I've put all into a cab, so it would be easy to uninstall.

Screenshot and cab file attached... (Note that the theme is a standard one, not related with my work)

By the way, I've bumped on making the start menu NON-hexagonal... Setting <GridView ID="Start Menu Items List" ... HexagonGrid="FALSE" ...> in StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr makes the start menu void, it just don't open anymore. (That's one of the reasons I made the tweak as an uninstallable cab B) )

I guess the HEXAGONGRID="FALSE" directive don't work... Anyone have any experience or suggestions on that? I'd very much like a more-normal start menu, where icons stand side by side <_<

Hi everyone...

I've updated my WM6.5 tweaks cab and included some changes for the lock screen. Unfortunately I couldn't get notifications and slider to change places correctly (notifications layer insist on leaving some empty space above it), but the latest version is attached along with a screenshot.

I intend to keep adding and customizing it better, so I've start versioning it. This might barely be called v0.1...

Sector, maybe you can have it in the first post, too... I didn't invent the idea of 4 column start menu, but I had some trouble getting it done (especially cosidering nearly everything on xda-developers is for either QVGA, VGA or WVGA) and maybe that can save some Omnian's valuable customization time.

The cab below contain the previous files plus LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr, which responsible for the Slide-Lock layout. Only tested working on Sector's N1 default rom (without WM7 Titanium etc...) to be working and uninstall from programs to get defaults back is confirmed to work (on my phone, of course).

Any feedback is appreciated people, hope this helps.

_mR__Omnia_WM6.5_Tweaks_v0.1.cab

post-434796-1242764143_thumb.png

Guest vinbeaver

Sector... I noticed that I installed the newest panel versions for the panels you mentioned... facebook, system panel, office, and audio panel and now I no longer have icons for those panels. How can we correct this? I am very horrible with CHome Editor.

EDIT: Also could someone tell me how to use reSTART to change the TODAY icon in the start menu?

EDIT 2: I resolved my issues with the icons not displaying, just had to reinstall bliss theme.

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest vinbeaver

I don't know if there's something wrong with the new HTC Audio Panel, but it will only play songs for a few seconds and then cuts off. It doesn't cut off if you just open the HTC Audio Manager.

Guest fane
I don't know if there's something wrong with the new HTC Audio Panel, but it will only play songs for a few seconds and then cuts off. It doesn't cut off if you just open the HTC Audio Manager.

I have the same problem also.But the cut is just a little one after it continues to play i wish someone could do like in wmp where we can slide and move to next track

Guest Mad-Mod
I have the same problem also.But the cut is just a little one after it continues to play i wish someone could do like in wmp where we can slide and move to next track
Can any one update me on whats the latest apps n stuff? Edited by Mad-Mod