Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Simon1973

Guys.. I'm still running L2 over here (got it working how I want so don't want to re-flash and lose all my settings)..

I've got the 'system' tab on my home screen and I'm quite happy with getting it to take me to the correct place when I tap the specific 'Page' (either Phone or SD/storage)..

But the SDC section shows the same as the STO for its % left.. and when I go to this page its a bit messed up and not showing the correct ammount of storage available (8Gb Omnia)..

Is there a new version of the plugin, or is there a setting I'm missing??..

Guest Downloaderz

I have a few questions regarding the customization of WM6.5.

1) Is it possible to just change the background of the lock screen and nothing else?

2) Is it possible to make the whole page of the start menu use the background, just like in the home screen? At the moment, the top and bottom bars doesnt match the start menu itself.

- If not, is it possible to have a different background in the start menu?

3) What can I use to modify the left/right keys of the chome panels?

4) Any chance to have the lock screen lit up instead of dim?

Guest aleis
you have to edit this file : StartMenu_GridScene_240x400

exemple: original are 32x32, you can edit this line

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Form Width="240" Height="400">

<StartMenu_GridScene ID="Scene">

<GridView ID="Start Menu Items List" Top="0" Left="0" Width="240" Height="368" Columns="4" Scrollable="TRUE" HexagonGrid="TRUE" HorizontalWrapAround="TRUE">

<Image ID="Selection" Left="0" Top="0" Width="76" Height="107" Source=".\mR_StartMenu_Selection.png" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Layer ID="GridItem" Width="76" Height="107" OnAction="GridItemAction">

<Layer ID="Normal">

<Image ID="Image" Left="14" Top="8" Width="32" Height="32" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text" Left="8" Top="57" Width="60" Height="28" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" ForeColor="#00FFFFFF" BackColor="#00000000" />

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="NoItems">

<Text ID="Text" Width="240" Height="20" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="10" ForeColor="#00FFFFFF" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="Character" InnerTextType="Resource">shellres.dll,22596</Text>

</Layer>

</GridView>

</StartMenu_GridScene>

</Form>

Thanks!! <_<

Guest Michelle My Belle
I was wondering were i can find this Theme, i used the download link above, but this theme is not inculled.

Does anyone has a cab for this ?

I have been waiting to see if anyone else would ask for this ;-)

Although I have downloaded the TitaniumColors6.5.rar - which gives you the nice bar color, I would like to have the background/theme image too.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks.

Guest krisdaff

Hi guys. First things first: A big Thank You to all you awesome guys for making my Omnia look so good and work so fast.

Now to my question. I'm trying to create a windows look with a white background and colorful icons. I am a big old newbie so it's going slow. I would like to know if I can make it so the start menu background isn't dimmed. I put in a white background but in the start menu it's grey.

Also I'm wondering about the fonts. Are there special "ppc fonts" or can I use anything I get my hands on?

I would really appreciate the help.

Guest Mike178

Hi Genix,

how is the progress going with the wm7 theme? waiting for it))) getting impatient)))

thanks for your work and sector's work )))

Guest Simon1973
in CHome editor I can't get the settings panel to work. Do I have to have the sdkcerts in or something? I enable it but the settings panel never shows up.

I have the same problem!..

Installed the v2.3 (latest) as the original one I had installed had the 2Gb Limit bug.. but now I can't get it to show at all using CHome!.. <_<

Guest Genix9
Hi Genix,

how is the progress going with the wm7 theme? waiting for it))) getting impatient)))

thanks for your work and sector's work )))

Done! For now I think so anyway <_< . Just doing a few more tests then I'll be ready to upload.

Guest thierryyy
Done! For now I think so anyway :) . Just doing a few more tests then I'll be ready to upload.

Can you please upload it B)

Thanks for your work <_<

Guest Mike178
Done! For now I think so anyway <_< . Just doing a few more tests then I'll be ready to upload.

Great, Looking forward........ thanks

Guest techmaster7545

anybody know the reg path that the start softkey on top uses to get to the honeycomb screen

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Genix9

Hey folks, OmniaWM7 is on the way to Sector now, and should be added to the 2nd post soon.

Because of the size and behaviour of the enlarged focus panel the CAnalogClock expanded layout has been done a little differently, and also to allow for the additional info that's coming in the next release <_<

But take a look once it's up, everything should be good otherwise :)

Guest sector
Yep, done and updated the update. Hopefully got all the gremlins now <_<

yes yes! :)

Ibrythill_WM7_6.9_1 (OmniaWM7) uploaded on 2nd post.

Enjoy pimps and thank you Genix.

Everybody give a hug to Genix B)

Guest vinbeaver

Can someone assist me with this CAnalog clock with Genix's update to the WM7 theme. I need the clock moved up to the top and right a lil bit and movie the battery icon down to the bottom right hand corner. Please someone assist me with this.

post-461706-1243642839_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest vinbeaver

Here's my Titanium CPR, if anyone could please help. Thanks.

EDIT: Also have another question, how come with this newest WM7 theme sometimes scrolling up and down the slider will get stuck, especially when you are near the uppermost or bottom most panel? Is there anything we can do to correct this or no?

Titanium_240x400.rar

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest andylyf
yes yes! <_<

Ibrythill_WM7_6.9_1 (OmniaWM7) uploaded on 2nd post.

Enjoy pimps and thank you Genix.

Everybody give a hug to Genix :)

Hi sector, if i had bliss theme installed and wish to switch to this WM7 theme,

do i have to uninstall bliss theme or can i just install this over?

Guest Genix9
Can someone assist me with this CAnalog clock with Genix's update to the WM7 theme. I need the clock moved up to the top and right a lil bit and movie the battery icon down to the bottom right hand corner. Please someone assist me with this.

I can do that, but then the Today text at the top isn't going to be able to run across the whole width of the screen as it can do now. What's the general consensus of people here (remember that it's probably going to change quite a bit again once the new CAnalog clock comes out).

Guest Genix9
Hi sector, if i had bliss theme installed and wish to switch to this WM7 theme,

do i have to uninstall bliss theme or can i just install this over?

It should be fine to install on top of Bliss or any other theme, but I'd suggest un-installing Bliss anyway just to clean up some space. Point to note is that the way these themes work is that you'll have to re-install Bliss anyway if you want to go back.

Guest gianton

Genix and Sector,

I saw this layout of Bliss with no text in the panels and transparent look. Can you make this for our Omnias?

post-479752-1243664340_thumb.jpg

Full details here.

Edited by gianton

Guest fane
Genix and Sector,

I saw this layout of Bliss with no text in the panels and transparent look. Can you make this for our Omnias?

post-479752-1243664340_thumb.jpg

Full details here.

That would be great (babe included) <_< I always avoid to get bliss theme because it makes the phone slower.If this work i think that,with a cleaner today screen will put the phone faster again.

Guest Mike178

Thanks for Genix and Sector, the WM7 is working great)))

the only thing is that the scrolling is not smooth as in bliss theme, but otherwise it is very nice.......

Thanks for your great work guys)))

Guest vinbeaver
I can do that, but then the Today text at the top isn't going to be able to run across the whole width of the screen as it can do now. What's the general consensus of people here (remember that it's probably going to change quite a bit again once the new CAnalog clock comes out).

Well as for mine the Today screen text isn't that big a deal as it currently stands for me because mine doesn't stretch across the top anyways and I wouldn't have it that way anyways. Even if the consensus is otherwise could you help me with moving the clock as the way it stands currently it is kinda gaudy as you can see by the pic.