Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest fritzprezz
Yep, done and updated the update. Hopefully got all the gremlins now <_<

great wm7 theme...is it possible to send me bronzeres.dll in transparent one or dark gray.. just like wm 6.5 default panel theme...

i got this file from sectors thread.. but the panels will be messed up when i install this using your modified wm7 theme.. see attached.

one more thing.. i install the latest canalogue.. and canalogue is pretty super messed up using genix wm7 theme... can you pls. send me compatible canalogue or cprs compatible withe wm7 - genix version.

thanks thanks..

bronzeres_darkgray.zip

post-509534-1243694855_thumb.png

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest Genix9
great wm7 theme...is it possible to send me bronzeres.dll in transparent one or dark gray.. just like wm 6.5 default panel theme...

i got this file from sectors thread.. but the panels will be messed up when i install this using your modified wm7 theme.. see attached.

one more thing.. i install the latest canalogue.. and canalogue is pretty super messed up using genix wm7 theme... can you pls. send me compatible canalogue or cprs compatible withe wm7 - genix version.

thanks thanks..

I've sent through a bunch of different coloured bronzeres.dll's from over at xda. Obviously need to install manually, but maybe when I get some time I'll can build installs for them with backgrounds and other interesting stuff <_<

Re the messed up panels and so-on, you need to install the plugin first, then the theme otherwise the plugin overwrites the theme .cpr file info.

Guest Genix9
Here's my Titanium CPR, if anyone could please help. Thanks.

EDIT: Also have another question, how come with this newest WM7 theme sometimes scrolling up and down the slider will get stuck, especially when you are near the uppermost or bottom most panel? Is there anything we can do to correct this or no?

Hey Vin, the slider behaviour will change with the next release - I'm also not so comfortable with the way it's behaving now. This will also address the CAnalogClock issue as well <_<

Just need a wee breather to catch up on some other projects :)

Guest thenu

hi genix i have some issue too

use your wm7 and bliss and canalog

evertime im restart my omnie the canalog keep moving like the clock become big and then small ,big again and small again

until im disable the titanium and enable again everything normal again

any body have some issue like me?

nowm im unistal the canalog everything normal

Guest fane
hi genix i have some issue too

use your wm7 and bliss and canalog

evertime im restart my omnie the canalog keep moving like the clock become big and then small ,big again and small again

until im disable the titanium and enable again everything normal again

any body have some issue like me?

nowm im unistal the canalog everything normal

U dont need to uninstal.I have that problem sometimes.Solution:disable and re enable titanium in setings/today/ uncheck and then check windows default. <_<

Guest vinbeaver

Well Genix, I'm not opposed to attempting to play with it for the time being until the newest updates come out. Could you possibly just tell me or show me where in the titanium cpr that I would need to go to make the changes and which numbers or fields to change to move the clock and the battery. I will do all the testing, just lemme know where and what to change.

Guest Genix9
Well Genix, I'm not opposed to attempting to play with it for the time being until the newest updates come out. Could you possibly just tell me or show me where in the titanium cpr that I would need to go to make the changes and which numbers or fields to change to move the clock and the battery. I will do all the testing, just lemme know where and what to change.

Copy the cpr's over to you PC to modify. You can look at changing the following code sections in each cpr under the <!-- CAnalogClock layout templates --> section:

240x400

<!--Standard Images-->

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />

<!--Date Images-->

<Image ID="analogDl" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogDr" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="143" Top="45" Width="91" Height="91" />
400x240
 <!--Standard Images-->

<Image ID="analogBg" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

<!--Date Images-->

<Image ID="analogDl" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogDr" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogH" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogM" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

<Image ID="analogGlassFx" Left="295" Top="30" Width="91" Height="91" />

The other like battery and so-on are under the same section and can be changed in the same way. Once you've done the changes copy the new files back across and restart CHome.

Post what you have once you're done if you don't mind? Would be good to see some other ideas.

Guest xXJohnXx

Just wanna say thx Genix9 and Sector <_<

Really cool wm7 Theme.

Just 1 little thing?

I can not overwrite the bronzeres files ?

Plz some advice :)

Ps it say no memory or premission ?

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest sector
Just wanna say thx Genix9 and Sector <_<

Really cool wm7 Theme.

Just 1 little thing?

I can not overwrite the bronzeres files ?

Plz some advice B)

Ps it say no memory or premission ?

Use Resco Explorer Johny :)

Guest xXJohnXx
Use Resco Explorer Johny :)

No problem there Sector only when i copy the file it wont show

when i go to resco <_<

It looks like it dont show all files ?

Sorry for being stupid B)

Guest sector

Updates:

1. Updated Facebook panel to AIO package (All-In-One). Includes Facebook app and fim app. You dont need to search for the apps now, install and go.

2. Updated CVolume panel. Code cleanup and cosmetics

Guest xXJohnXx

Forget last post <_<

Got it already, big thx Sector.

Resco site faq :)

Its like we all say.

Google is your best friend .

In this case resco site B)

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest bluey09
I thought I should post this here as well. It's the modified bronzeres.dll with dark grey panel for the bliss skin.

Credit goes to rpereira @ xda-dev.

post-479752-1243335441_thumb.png

bronzeres.zip

Hey bro ,

where can i get that green battery icon from ??

Thanks

Guest bluey09

thanks thanks..

Bro.. from where can i get that green battery icon ???

Thanks

post-436281-1243845243_thumb.png

Edited by bluey09

Guest vinbeaver

Hey Genix, I tried change those number values in there on my PC, and then transferred the CPR back to my phone but for whatever dumb reason it is not change the location of the analog clock at all on the CAnalog panel. Help please.

Guest xXJohnXx
Hey Genix, I tried change those number values in there on my PC, and then transferred the CPR back to my phone but for whatever dumb reason it is not change the location of the analog clock at all on the CAnalog panel. Help please.

Hey vinbeaver :)

Maby you can post at rendeiro topic ?

Hey can help you maby.

Ltr <_<

Guest vinbeaver

So here it is... What I'm thinking of doing as well for the layout is switching the bluetooth with the wifi icon and leave enough space in between both for the name of the wireless network that way it still looks ok with where I moved the battery icon. I'm still working on a couple other ideas as well, will let you know if I go through with them.

post-461706-1243734084_thumb.jpg

Guest Turborepu

can a panel only have 1 action per page? or can it be edited so you can click a certain part of the panel to get individual links? i would like to be able to have a launcher with more than one program per page. that way i could have a page for internet/games/etc...

Guest thenu
U dont need to uninstal.I have that problem sometimes.Solution:disable and re enable titanium in setings/today/ uncheck and then check windows default. <_<

i knoe this but every you restart must do this thing again

genix any solution?

thx

Guest thenu
Updates:

1. Updated Facebook panel to AIO package (All-In-One). Includes Facebook app and fim app. You dont need to search for the apps now, install and go.

2. Updated CVolume panel. Code cleanup and cosmetics

sector maybe you can help me ,im nstal facebook panel . but the face book icon not appear on the panel

just the word facebook,i already try check with chome editor but still no icon,can u give me a clue what i must change

thx for your help

Guest sector

Update:

Updates on WM7 theme. Fixes on WiFi positions and some other minor cosmetics.

Uninstall previous versions, soft reset and install the new one.