Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest xXJohnXx
So what did you end up doing, because if you just installed WM7 theme the clock would've been at the bottom and you would've needed to edit the CPR to move the clock up and battery down to the bottom. Didn't look at the CPR as I do not travel to XDA very often, as I'm not the hugest fan of the way the forum is laid out.

I did not do anything.

The cpr i got are for landscape and portrait.

And the clock is in the box,not out of the bottom :)

I got the cpr files from here.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/287147/...wm6-5/page/120/ post 134

Maby you can check it B)

Sorry for all the work i made you do <_<

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest thenu
I did not do anything.

The cpr i got are for landscape and portrait.

And the clock is in the box,not out of the bottom :)

I got the cpr files from here.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/287147/...wm6-5/page/120/ post 134

Maby you can check it B)

Sorry for all the work i made you do <_<

guys this is solution if you have problem with canalog ,i copy the cpr file all normal now with canaloag even im restart my omnie :D

two more problem for me

1.is create new panel and page seems there are error with chome i will try again...

2. when you lock your omnia with password and then you go to setting=lock to change the pin you will not see the 3 bottom icon to "enter" i must use dpad :P ---> this one really annoying

Edited by thenu

Guest Genix9
Hey Sector, What kinda cosmetic fixes are there on ur latest fix of WM7? Just curious?

I fixed the layout of the default clock (portrait and landscape) - wifi was messed up, and added an icon for gsm operator. Also updated CAnalogClock to move the clock back up (portrait and landscape), and shuffled some things around a wee bit.

Guest crazyhorse1962
Hey guys, I finally found it at xda through ppcgeeks. It´s called "Notification" panel, not CHome. Anyway, here it is:

Did it work for OMNIA? How is the text layout and alignment on the panel? <_<

Guest engmisho

I've installed the latest WM7 theme, and CAnalog clock both from the 2nd post.

I have problem with CAnalog clock, it's not aligned correctly and the panel dimensions keep changing continuously !! any idea how to fix this.

also if anyone could help, I want to install another version of Opera, but in this case I will not be able to import favourites in Opera panel, any advice ??

also, shouldn't system panel be added by default with the latest WM7 theme ?? or do I have to install it Separately ?

thanks

Edited by engmisho

Guest gianton
Hey guys, I finally found it at xda through ppcgeeks. It´s called "Notification" panel, not CHome. Anyway, here it is:

Thank you mate! <_<

Guest crazyhorse1962
Thank you mate! <_<

what is the big deal with notification panel. Sector has it cooked in his ROM. The one from XDA is not refined. There are people that keep asking for help on this and everybody ignores it. Please put the cab in the Goodies thread so everybody stop begging you guys and get it done! If I had it I would have posted it here. Please. Thank You.

Edited by crazyhorse1962

Guest sector
what is the big deal with notification panel. Sector has it cooked in his ROM. The one from XDA is not refined. There are people that keep asking for help on this and everybody ignores it. Please put the cab in the Goodies thread so everybody stop begging you guys and get it done! If I had it I would have posted it here. Please. Thank You.

We dont ignore anyone... If someone ask smth we must do it immediately? We have lifes also and things to do.

I have to create it first as i dont have it in cab and i will upload when i get some time.

Guest crazyhorse1962
We dont ignore anyone... If someone ask smth we must do it immediately? We have lifes also and things to do.

I have to create it first as i dont have it in cab and i will upload when i get some time.

I appreciate your constructive reply. A simple answer + patience. That's all. Now anyone looking for it can sit tight till posted! Thank You. <_<

Guest xXJohnXx

Hi all :)

Wanna know why if i change icons in titanium weather

i dont have a icon anymore in my weather panel <_< ?

Advice how to put it back plz ( yes i try it B) )

@ Sector and Genix9

I really dont know what to say.

Freaking nice WM7 theme.

It really is amazing.

Thx for the fast update :P

Ltr :D

Guest grop
Does anybody know how to get the start menu selector hexagon white like this

http://mobile.txcaesar.net/mobile/siteadmi...ics/restart.jpg

you can do it with "REstart" , you can find it here in goodies on first page.. you put all the icons you like in \program files\restart\icons ,you open the program and choose your icons.. and its all <_<

Edited by grop

Guest techmaster7545
you can do it with "REstart" , you can find it here in goodies on first page.. you put all the icons you like in \program files\restart\icons ,you open the program and choose your icons.. and its all <_<

yea but i dnt want to change icons just color of hexagon on startmenu

Guest engmisho

Dear all

May you help me in these issues please ?

I've installed the latest WM7 theme, and CAnalog clock both from the 2nd post.

I have problem with CAnalog clock, it's not aligned correctly and the panel dimensions keep changing continuously !! any idea how to fix this.

also if anyone could help, I want to install another version of Opera, but in this case I will not be able to import favourites in Opera panel, any advice ??

also, shouldn't system panel be added by default with the latest WM7 theme ?? or do I have to install it Separately ?

thanks

Guest vinbeaver
Dear all

May you help me in these issues please ?

Install the latest version of WM7 theme as sector just updated it. Anytime the clock enlarges and shrinks back to normal just turn titanium off and back on.... It currently is a bug they are working on fixing and if I'm not mistaken shall be fixed on the next release.

Guest grop
yea but i dnt want to change icons just color of hexagon on startmenu

i think it work with "Wm7bronze.dll" always in 1st page.

Edited by grop

Guest techmaster7545
i think it work with "Wm7bronze.dll" always in 1st page.

so do you switch between color with Chome Editor after install of "Wm7bronze.dll"

o never mind i see now thanks NO it only changes the front panel colors

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545

does anyone have the original or can copy and post off there phone "bronzers.dll" files under windows

got it off my sons omnia he came home thanks anyway

Edited by techmaster7545