Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest jackljane
Anybody manage to find how to add day of week in lockscene clock above the date????

I also have another question. Is it possible to totally change the 6.5 honeycomb start menu with a different program - say mobile shell or panoramic launchpad. This will greatly improve the choice of customization possible with 6.5 Windows Mobile.

to add date: HKLM\nls\overrides\SSDate

change the string to

dddd dd/M/yy

edit.. Oh I didnt see the word "above the date" :D thats different...

Thanks trektech. I already know about this hack and it is not what I am looking for. If you look at the cpr, you will see that above the datetext there is space to write AMPMText. I have manage to change this in the titanium_.cpr to display "day of week" instead of "AMPM". But I cannot figure out how to do the same with lockscene. Will keep on trying until someone tell me that it is impossible to do it that way.

If I follow you way by hacking the registry the date will not fit into the lock screen.. and truncated.. at the end. Well I could make the font smaller but then hard to read...

Anybody else please

Guest vinbeaver
it work perfectly on mine.. make taday little bit slower but it works

See mine the icons were huge and I was missing the first digit in the clock. The date was on top of the weather, I know I didn't do anything wrong, at least not in my opinion lol.

Guest trektech
Thanks trektech. I already know about this hack and it is not what I am looking for. If you look at the cpr, you will see that above the datetext there is space to write AMPMText. I have manage to change this in the titanium_.cpr to display "day of week" instead of "AMPM". But I cannot figure out how to do the same with lockscene. Will keep on trying until someone tell me that it is impossible to do it that way.

If I follow you way by hacking the registry the date will not fit into the lock screen.. and truncated.. at the end. Well I could make the font smaller but then hard to read...

Anybody else please

yeah thats why I edited my post.. :D i think somebody already posted here the lockscene_.cpr with BG with the day and date showing. just try to look back on the postings. mine is showing the day... ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Can anyone convert this to WQVGA ?

Original Thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524979

I'm working on it and I will post it once it is finished assuming I get permission from Greatbal. I think I will also wait for the transparent version first as it will look better and work with more themes.

Edit: Getting there. :D

post-142761-1244848812_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Genix9
I'm working on it and I will post it once it is finished assuming I get permission from Greatbal. I think I will also wait for the transparent version first as it will look better and work with more themes.

Edit: Getting there. ;)

Looking forward to it :D

Guest vinbeaver
Twolf and Co maked a great multi plug-in.. for the moment only in portrait mode,work fine on my omnia :D

here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523015

screen07b.png

Can someone please help me with this? How come I am everytime after I soft reset my phone I cannot get this plugin back. Also after installing titanium weather and trying to update I get nothing but the big red X's.

Guest vinbeaver

Can someone please help me? I mean seriously wtf is going on, I've never had an issue where I flashed and haven't been able to use any plugin. Now the titanium weather plugin just gives me all big red X's. What the hell is the issue all of a sudden.

Guest brettwg

I'm haveing the same problem... just flashed today.

Can someone please help me? I mean seriously wtf is going on, I've never had an issue where I flashed and haven't been able to use any plugin. Now the titanium weather plugin just gives me all big red X's. What the hell is the issue all of a sudden.

Guest palah
I'm haveing the same problem... just flashed today.

same here but flashed days ago... more than likely the hampster that turns the wheel at accuweather has not turned up for work

Guest blazingwolf

The weather server for TitaniumWeather is having issues (some are saying that the link says it is expired). Hopefully it is something Showaco can get fixed soon.

Guest vinbeaver

What I don't understand is it was working til I reflashed... so there for no links or anything should've changed. It's driving me nuts!

How could doing a hard reset and all of a sudden it's not working... but whatever. ARGH!

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest blazingwolf
What I don't understand is it was working til I reflashed... so there for no links or anything should've changed. It's driving me nuts!

How could doing a hard reset and all of a sudden it's not working... but whatever. ARGH!

If your talking about the weather then it was nothing you did and there are a lot of people talking about it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Guest vinbeaver
If your talking about the weather then it was nothing you did and there are a lot of people talking about it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

How's your rebuilding of that new theme coming? Definitely looking forward to that... thanks for your hard work.

Guest vinbeaver

Has anybody been able to get that new clock to work that's running with flash? No matter how many times I install it, I cannot get it to display? I tried it before using themes with default titanium and tried installing it and then installing themes and still no dice? Anyone have any advice?

Guest lioryte
Has anybody been able to get that new clock to work that's running with flash? No matter how many times I install it, I cannot get it to display? I tried it before using themes with default titanium and tried installing it and then installing themes and still no dice? Anyone have any advice?

Just download, and READ. you need fp7 to run this. Works great on the Omnia

post-463807-1244865957_thumb.jpg

post-463807-1244865984_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf

Here are the modded Greatbal Titanium Neo themes. One is the orginal brown and the other is the transparent that Greatbal just released. All thanks to Greatbal for the theme. ;)

Make sure to install the TitaniumWeather cab before installing the neo theme. Also, not all pulgins have been accounted for so they will look different then some of the others. :D

greatbal_Titanium_Shadow_Neo_Skin_Omnia.cab

greatbal_Titanium_Shadow_Neo_Skin_transparent_Omnia.cab

post-142761-1244869044_thumb.png

post-142761-1244869057_thumb.png

post-142761-1244869072_thumb.png

greatbal_TitaniumWeather_WQVGA.cab

greatbal_ATContacts_v0.98_transparent.CAB

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest jaya7

guys It works on my omnia (ddrko's rom 21806). its great skin but wut ever plugins u had on it before.. like ccomm, facebook plugin doesnt work. :D but its a great skin :D thanx and a great job ;)

Guest jaya7

oopz my bad..it works..all plugins do work.. but it doesnt give large preview like u got in My pictures, WMP and Today.. :D but this skin rocks

Guest Omni God

Thanks for all the tutorial... it was realy helpful to me, espcially the method to chage the thickness of the scroll bars. for me, the lesser the scroll bars, the better...

i have a question tho... Is it possible to change the thickness of the taskbar? (the one with Start Menu) i really like and wish to have my device in fullscreen... (pardon me if this topic had been discussed, you may show me a link then, if possible)

Thank you for all your effort guys... Your labors are not in vain...

Guest jackljane
yeah thats why I edited my post.. :D i think somebody already posted here the lockscene_.cpr with BG with the day and date showing. just try to look back on the postings. mine is showing the day... ;)

trektech: if yours show the date without registry hack lease share your LS_Lockscene*.cpr. Thanks in advance.

Guest jaya7

Hi, doesnt any1 know how to fiz fave contacts in Greatbal's skin?? i did multiple hard reset and installed his cab.. it still shows like normal "fave contacts" . not like the one on his page. it doesnt show enlarged contact images. titanium weather works fine. please help me. :D

post-546029-1244888664_thumb.png