Makes the StartMenu Selection Transparent

Removes all texts

Makes icons bigger

(Install into Device)

Screenshot:

post-371107-1245856343_thumb.png

StartMenu_4_Row.cab

Guest stylus1828
You can control the size of the icons and the size of the text by editing your StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr and StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr files. They are found in the Windows folder.

Can you tell me please exactly what to edit to get bigger icons?

Guest dmcnado
I need help to add "Day" to the date on clock panel. tried amending titanium cpr without success. thanks in advance.

I edited my Titanium_240x400.cpr file by adding the following to Clock Expanded section:

<Text ID="Day of Week" Left="113" Top="53" Width="200" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

I noticed not too long ago that the landscape file (Titanium_400x240.cpr) included the Day on the expanded clock panel, so I looked at the code and copied/modified it in the Portrait file (Titanium_240x400.cpr). Copy the file from your omnia onto your PC's desktop, edit it in Notepad & save back onto your desktop. Then copy it someplace on your omnia (& remember where it is). Then using Total Commander or Resco, move it into the Windows folder on your device (overwrite). Soft reset. It works!

If you like, you can also similarly edit the cpr files for the Clock Condensed section to add the day of the week.

Edited by dmcnado

Guest dmcnado
Can you tell me please exactly what to edit to get bigger icons?

You have two files (portrait & landscape): StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr & StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr

In each file you need to edit the size of the icon and the size of the font, as follows:

<Layer ID="Normal">

<Image ID="Image" Left="32" Top="6" Width="39" Height="39" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text" Left="13" Top="43" Width="70" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" ForeColor="#00FFFFFF" BackColor="#00000000" />

</Layer>

I made the image width 39 and image height 39. Also changed the FontSize to 11. The above code is for the portrait file, but is similar in the Landscape file. You don't add or delete any code, just edit image height & width and fontsize. Copy the files from your omnia onto your PC's desktop, edit them in Notepad & save back onto your desktop. Then copy the files someplace on your omnia (& remember where). Then using Total Commander or Resco, move them into the Windows folder on your device (overwrite). Soft reset. It works!

Guest blazingwolf
So i install the cab file then install the Neo theme?

Shouldn't matter with this one as it is setup for Neo. If you have an issue though install after the Neo theme.

Guest andylyf
Shouldn't matter with this one as it is setup for Neo. If you have an issue though install after the Neo theme.

blazingwolf, i need this 2 png files for Coffice...

CHome_COffice_desat_inactive.png

and CHome_COffice_sat_active.png

can zip and post?

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf
mate, is your attachment same as sector on #2 post?? or its difference?

You didn't read the post did you?

Mine is the Neo setup for CMultiClock. The one Sector posted is the original.

Guest monyozt

ok.. would you like to make facebook pannel also? :D

Guest dave18
I edited my Titanium_240x400.cpr file by adding the following to Clock Expanded section:

<Text ID="Day of Week" Left="113" Top="53" Width="200" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

I noticed not too long ago that the landscape file (Titanium_400x240.cpr) included the Day on the expanded clock panel, so I looked at the code and copied/modified it in the Portrait file (Titanium_240x400.cpr). Copy the file from your omnia onto your PC's desktop, edit it in Notepad & save back onto your desktop. Then copy it someplace on your omnia (& remember where it is). Then using Total Commander or Resco, move it into the Windows folder on your device (overwrite). Soft reset. It works!

If you like, you can also similarly edit the cpr files for the Clock Condensed section to add the day of the week.

@dmcnado

thank you very much for your help.dave. :D

Guest Genix9

Awesome work you've done on getting CMultiClock into your theme :D . Should also have the updated version out in a day or so if all goes well.

Guest DivEorDiE

blazingwolf thanks for the great job

i have a guestion. how can i set multiclock as the main tab in interface when i deselect the cclock

i mean when i push the button for cancel call the 6.5 interface goes to cclock

how can i do this for cmulticlock?

sorrrry for my english :D

Guest andylyf

Bro Blazingwolf....

i have a problem with multiclock, after i edited my CPR file, i get the Atplugininstaller.exe error when i want to change from analog clock to digital clock. Now its stuck at analog clock, any idea how to fix that?

i tried uninstalling n reinstalling, not working... :D

Guest bga7x
Another my version of Start Menu

This skin changes the number of rows in StartMenu to 4

Removes all texts

Makes icons bigger

(Install into Device)

Screenshot:

StartMenu_4_Row.cab

do you mind if i use this in my Rom???

somebody what is the url we need to put in the soft Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v4.2_Omnia.cab for the RADAR IMAGES? there is a web site where i can find the right URL?

Guest PayAndCry
Another my version of Start Menu

This skin changes the number of rows in StartMenu to 4

Removes all texts

Makes icons bigger

(Install into Device)

Screenshot:

StartMenu_4_Row.cab

Nice work but could you please make it that it shows the names? That would be really nice...

Guest shokka9
somebody what is the url we need to put in the soft Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v4.2_Omnia.cab for the RADAR IMAGES? there is a web site where i can find the right URL?

think it only works in the US??

Could be wrong tho