[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Ahh ok gotcha.

Thanks again BW!

Ice

That is a great look icefalkon. I will post if I find a cab that works for our device. <_<

Guest icefalkon
That is a great look icefalkon. I will post if I find a cab that works for our device. <_<

Thanks! LOL Couldn't have done it without you!!

Guest blazingwolf

New version up and linked in the first post.

Features:

21728 XIP and SYS (newest available build)

Easy Settings put back in and slaved to the upper hard key for easy access comm manager

1% battery dll by kabkab added

SkyFire added for flash capabilities

Explorer extender added to extend capabilities of standard explorer

Please remember to soft reset after flashing to get the theme working correctly

Guest pw-man

Have you tried adding in the new volume control from 6.1 in? or is it there already? in 6.5 I still see the old sliders...

Guest blazingwolf
Have you tried adding in the new volume control from 6.1 in? or is it there already? in 6.5 I still see the old sliders...

I've tried and so far it is broken. I will keep trying though. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
BW...do I have to reflash the CC file before putting your newest ROM on the phone again?

Ice

Nope. You only have to flash CC20 once. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
Boo, I just flashed back to yours las tnight after trying Wozzer's new one! <_<

Don't you just hate when that happens. lol

Guest negitivej
Never heard of it. Have a link?

www.qik.com

or from your phone

d.qik.com

Stream video from your phone to the web. very handy app. thanks!

-J

Guest negitivej
Never heard of it. Have a link?

www.qik.com

or from your phone

d.qik.com

-J

Guest blazingwolf
www.qik.com

or from your phone

d.qik.com

-J

Interesting. Not something I would normally use.

Guest 70blzr

just thought i bricked my phone. i have been uploading on a xp machine but just made a vista box and tried uploading from their. i followed all the directions but when i turned the phone on to start uploading, my computer was starting to install drivers and the phone started to boot up and stopped at the blazingwolf graphic. man was i panicking, i fired up a laptop with xp and was able to install the newest update with no problem. don't know what happened but i am glad i didn't brick my phone. have to go over every step closely, again.

Guest blazingwolf
whats the gps one do? I see you have two files. one with gps and one without or something

The file with the toggle gives you a GPS toggle that will display on your today screen. It does not work with Titanium. I made two versions so those that did not want to use Toggle did not have to have it installed in their device.

Guest Are these my pants?

Question, I have enabled CHome and CLinks but they do not show up. Do they need to be installed separately for some reason?

Guest blazingwolf
Question, I have enabled CHome and CLinks but they do not show up. Do they need to be installed separately for some reason?

Yeah, CHome is broken and has been. I have a cab that will get you notifications though. Not sure about CLinks as I have never tried to use it.

Titanium_Notification_2.cab

Yeah, CHome is broken and has been. I have a cab that will get you notifications though. Not sure about CLinks as I have never tried to use it.

Sweet, that worked for CHome. CLinks is great, quick access to Bluetooth, Phone, Notification, etc settings.....

Guest blazingwolf
Sweet, that worked for CHome. CLinks is great, quick access to Bluetooth, Phone, Notification, etc settings.....

Hmm, that would be nice to get working. I will see what I can do.

Hmm, that would be nice to get working. I will see what I can do.

That would be great!

BTW, one funny thing about Notifications, when there is a missed call and you click on it, rather than going to missed calls, it goes straight to dialing the number. The part that is scary, once, it went to the miss call screen, but actually called the person as well in the background. Found that out the hard way. <_<

Guest bga7x
That would be great!

BTW, one funny thing about Notifications, when there is a missed call and you click on it, rather than going to missed calls, it goes straight to dialing the number. The part that is scary, once, it went to the miss call screen, but actually called the person as well in the background. Found that out the hard way. <_<

Thats great info thanks!!! i would hate to call the person who i was dodging the call in the first place!!!!

Guest xpilesx

Found an issue...not sure if it's anything you can fix or not.

When you have the "Etiquette pause" option checked any alarms set don't sound (they should). If you have it setup to vibrate it will vibrate but no sound. I was late to work yesterday because of this...lol.