[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest icefalkon

Haven't had much luck with the MS3 bin...it won't sync up with Activesync and it keeps freezing up on me for some reason. I'm going to do a hard reset without installing anything from the folders now to see what the heck is going on.

Guest blazingwolf
I hope I don't get chewed out for asking this, but is there a major difference between installing third party programs (Google Maps, YouTube, SPB Keyboard, etc.) on the "device" or the "storage?" In other words, are there differences in performance... is there a better choice of the two to ALWAYS install applications... etc.

And thank you so much Blazingwolf for creating an SPB MS3 version of your ROM. Performance and stability are top notch. ;)

For the programs you mentioned I have not seen any issues. My rule of thumb is to install programs that are not called immediately to My Storage or SD card. Programs that get used immediately, like panels, today plugins, etc, should be installed to device memory.

Glad you like the ROM. :D

Guest blazingwolf
Haven't had much luck with the MS3 bin...it won't sync up with Activesync and it keeps freezing up on me for some reason. I'm going to do a hard reset without installing anything from the folders now to see what the heck is going on.

For activesync did you remember to reestablish the connection?

What other programs are you using?

Guest Tom Houston

I just installed the v10 ROM. It's great. Thanks. I was trying to use Throttlelauncher with it and the background picture on the Today Screen is always there. I would like that area to just be black. Is it possible to do this with what you have cooked up?

Thanks again!

Guest blazingwolf
I just installed the v10 ROM. It's great. Thanks. I was trying to use Throttlelauncher with it and the background picture on the Today Screen is always there. I would like that area to just be black. Is it possible to do this with what you have cooked up?

Thanks again!

You just need to use a theme or wallpaper that is all black. The back ground for TL is transparent. ;)

Guest icefalkon
For activesync did you remember to reestablish the connection?

What other programs are you using?

Hey BW, I was using the rotary volume, spb backup, google maps, the Night Theme, and the youtube app...that's it. Night Theme to the default location, Google Maps to My Storage, SPB Backup to My Storage, Rotary Volume to Device, YouTube app to My Storage. What was happening was that it freezes up during the first active sync after setup.

Any ideas?

Hmmm...might have been me restoring backed up stuff using SBP Backup!

Edited by icefalkon

Guest Tom Houston
You just need to use a theme or wallpaper that is all black. The back ground for TL is transparent. ;)

blazingwolf, I can't find the Theme utility. Is there a cab file that I could use to put this back in?

@donators,

I wanted to say thank you for donating. I truly appreciate it. You should have received a personal reply from me but if you didn't (due to it landing in the junkmail folder) I just wanted you to know that it is really appreciated. ;)

How do we go about making a donation (I could probably find it but it's much easier to just ask!) Thx.

Guest strong sad

I am running the MS3 ROM right now and I am noticing that the text messaging window takes a while to close. It took a while with v9 as well but this is much longer.

So far this is my favorite ROM and I think I am going to stick with the MS3 for a while.

Are they compressed? Find a program called 7zip and use this to uncompress them.

;) Got it! Successful flash and LOVING it! This is awesome! Thanks so much!

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Wolf v10 MS3 is absolutely great stuff very stable and runs smoooooth!! I've been using Bgill's Roms and wanted to change things up for a lil while. All you cooks are doing excellent work!! Hopefully I can get my hands on an Omnia II soon, so if you know anybody that wants an Omnia lemme know. I've had the Zag Invisible Shield on it since day 1 so it's immaculant and I have all the stuff it came with. Anyway onto my wishlist...LoL... No really, now you don't have to go cookin up a new Rom just for me, a .cab will do just fine.

1) Rotary Volume Changer

- i tried getting it from the Original Samsung Applictation Repository but the link isn't working?! That's why I'm asking here for it.

LoL that's it for now thanx in advance!! ;)

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW, I was using the rotary volume, spb backup, google maps, the Night Theme, and the youtube app...that's it. Night Theme to the default location, Google Maps to My Storage, SPB Backup to My Storage, Rotary Volume to Device, YouTube app to My Storage. What was happening was that it freezes up during the first active sync after setup.

Any ideas?

Hmmm...might have been me restoring backed up stuff using SBP Backup!

Yes, the restore will kill you most of the time.

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf, I can't find the Theme utility. Is there a cab file that I could use to put this back in?

It's not a utility. Just go with the wallpaper. Find a all black 400 X 400 image. Put it on your device somewhere. Use file explorer to explore to the image and open it. Tap and hold on the image and on the popup select use as today background. Choose the opacity level and click OK. You should now have a black today screen. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
How do we go about making a donation (I could probably find it but it's much easier to just ask!) Thx.

Donation link is in my signature which can be found in the first post of this thread or in my first post on every page of this thread. Thanks in advance. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
I am running the MS3 ROM right now and I am noticing that the text messaging window takes a while to close. It took a while with v9 as well but this is much longer.

So far this is my favorite ROM and I think I am going to stick with the MS3 for a while.

At what point? After sending a message? After just looking at a message? Just scanning the headers?

How many messages do you have saved?

Guest blazingwolf
Hey Wolf v10 MS3 is absolutely great stuff very stable and runs smoooooth!! I've been using Bgill's Roms and wanted to change things up for a lil while. All you cooks are doing excellent work!! Hopefully I can get my hands on an Omnia II soon, so if you know anybody that wants an Omnia lemme know. I've had the Zag Invisible Shield on it since day 1 so it's immaculant and I have all the stuff it came with. Anyway onto my wishlist...LoL... No really, now you don't have to go cookin up a new Rom just for me, a .cab will do just fine.

1) Rotary Volume Changer

- i tried getting it from the Original Samsung Applictation Repository but the link isn't working?! That's why I'm asking here for it.

LoL that's it for now thanx in advance!! :D

I think I have posted this in here before but with this many pages it is hard to say. Anyways, this one should work. Thanks to Adynalyne for making it. ;)

Samsung_Volume_Control_for_Adryn_ROMs_3_fixed.cab

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Tom Houston
It's not a utility. Just go with the wallpaper. Find a all black 400 X 400 image. Put it on your device somewhere. Use file explorer to explore to the image and open it. Tap and hold on the image and on the popup select use as today background. Choose the opacity level and click OK. You should now have a black today screen. ;)

I realize how dumb those questions are. thanks for tolerating them! And thanks for everything.

Guest tampaboy1984
I think I have posted this in here before but with this many pages it is hard to say. Anyways, this one should work. Thanks to Adynalyne for making it. :D

Hey installed it and it didn't change anything ;)

Guest Stealth Pope

Hey BW, I have seen that there a few SPB customizing programs out there, (I have tried a couple, not with this ROM), and they will change things, but not always the best outcome. Is the SPB in this rom a custom version, or is it eligible to be modified like the regular one?

Second, does anyone know an easy, (or some what easy) way to modify the font in the SPB interface? I am thinking I'd like a different font for the clock.