[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest necosino
I tweaked the CAB to install to \windows. I installed it and it works great. Anyone who has the MS3 ROM should install this. This widgets are GREAT!!!!

This is by far one of the best plugins for MS3

One thing to note though is that it removes the launcher/weather/contacts icon on the bottom of the screen, and also removes the Navigation group from the launcher and replaces it with SPB Menus. I think you can just move the key around in the registry and have SPB Menus under Tools or something if you want to.

Guest Lisbian08
This is by far one of the best plugins for MS3

One thing to note though is that it removes the launcher/weather/contacts icon on the bottom of the screen, and also removes the Navigation group from the launcher and replaces it with SPB Menus. I think you can just move the key around in the registry and have SPB Menus under Tools or something if you want to.

It allows you to put any thing at the bottom of the screen. Here is what I have right now. As far as the menus, that is a regedit. I believe you are correct.

post-488008-1247754747_thumb.png

Guest Vahnyyz

so whats up with this text message thing, I'm just curious if maybe there's something happening with memory when we have more than a couple 100 texts, myself I have pages and pages of texts and most of the time its even hard just to tap on "older texts" or "older messages" (my phone is currently turned off). I'll be the first to say that BW has some of the most incredible apps and ideas on his ROM cause he absolutely knows what he's doing, but I honestly believe that the text thing is the only like "real" issue I have.

Guest blazingwolf
so whats up with this text message thing, I'm just curious if maybe there's something happening with memory when we have more than a couple 100 texts, myself I have pages and pages of texts and most of the time its even hard just to tap on "older texts" or "older messages" (my phone is currently turned off). I'll be the first to say that BW has some of the most incredible apps and ideas on his ROM cause he absolutely knows what he's doing, but I honestly believe that the text thing is the only like "real" issue I have.

Did you have the same amount of messages with the stock ROM? Did you have the issue then?

I haven't messed with the messaging system at all so I'm not sure what might be causing the issue. Another member reported that he had the issue while using the stock ROM. So, if this is the case then it will probably be an issue with the OS itself which means I probably won't be able to fix it.

I'll keep looking though.

Guest Vahnyyz

honestly I'm not entirely sure because I've been playing with it fairly soon after getting it, if memory serves I had a few issues like the texts still saying they weren't read when i got like 5 at a time, but I don't remember if the "ok" closed it more slowly or not. I wish I had more info for ya but I don't remember, I'm sorry >.<

Guest BrianPick

Any ideas on an updated ROM. Mind you that I have had no issues and my phone is working like a charm on v10. If anything it's too stable. I like to tinker.

Edited by BrianPick

Guest Fecious
It is nice which is why I have it in my XDA_UC folder. ;)

I will see about adding it though.

I cannot find this XDA_UC folder. Can you help?

Guest blazingwolf
I cannot find this XDA_UC folder. Can you help?

You have to create one in your storage card. Please see the first post for directions for XDA_UC. ;)

Guest flnfrmn
You have to create one in your storage card. Please see the first post for directions for XDA_UC. ;)

Hey BW...what is your pagepool set at on your MS3 ROM?

Guest Fecious

Ok, ok. I am a complete newbie here. So, I just flashed to your MS3 version, and it's pretty tight. Is this just a trial version? Do I eventually have to buy this to keep it on? Also, How does one change the theme for MS3?

I am completely lost on the XDA_UC stuff too. Do I need to DL something to be able to use this feature? I'd like to put my .cabs in there, but I have no idea how to create this folder.

Guest blazingwolf
Ok, ok. I am a complete newbie here. So, I just flashed to your MS3 version, and it's pretty tight. Is this just a trial version? Do I eventually have to buy this to keep it on? Also, How does one change the theme for MS3?

I am completely lost on the XDA_UC stuff too. Do I need to DL something to be able to use this feature? I'd like to put my .cabs in there, but I have no idea how to create this folder.

Yes, MS3 is a trial. Yes, you will need to buy it to continue using it. Right menu button (lower right corner of the screen) and then select change background.

XDA_UC directions are in the first post. If you have more questions after that feel free to ask

Guest blazingwolf

Mid and Midi files not playing from explorer is now fixed with a cab fix. The fix will be included in the next update. Please see the first post for the cab file.

Guest JDawg183

So I finally talked my work into letting me sync my phone with my exchange account here so i dont miss appointments, and can get back with users etc. Now I have a problem. My exchange option has disappeared from messaging! Am I the only one experiencing this or was it removed? I just did a soft reset and still no go. I am on Version 9 still. Any ideas?

Guest flnfrmn
Mid and Midi files not playing from explorer is now fixed with a cab fix. The fix will be included in the next update. Please see the first post for the cab file.

When is the next update?

Guest jeunessedoree12

blazingwolf, this is my first post and it is first and foremost to thank you for the great work on the ROM. I love my Omnia so much more now that all the VZ crap is gone, and definitely loving 6.5 more than 6.1. My first post is also to ask a question that I have looked long and hard for but have been unable to find. I really like the new lockscreen in WM 6.5, but notice in your ROM, it is different than the default 6.5 lockscreen, where you can tap the unlock button to display the missed calls, SMS messages, etc. Can you point me to the right place to install a CAB for the default 6.5 lockscreen for our Omnia? I would like it to look like the attached picture... I appreciate any help you can provide!!

lock.jpg

Guest mrdeadlock

How long is the M3D trial and where can I the remainder on my device?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. I just had to know i was looking for it. :-)

Edited by mrdeadlock

Guest Lisbian08
Any ideas on an updated ROM. Mind you that I have had no issues and my phone is working like a charm on v10. If anything it's too stable. I like to tinker.

I would have to agree that this is the most stable ROM I have installed yet, and I have I am a member of FA. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
So I finally talked my work into letting me sync my phone with my exchange account here so i dont miss appointments, and can get back with users etc. Now I have a problem. My exchange option has disappeared from messaging! Am I the only one experiencing this or was it removed? I just did a soft reset and still no go. I am on Version 9 still. Any ideas?

Are you syncing mail to outlook? If yes then you can't set up an exchange account until you remove that.

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf, this is my first post and it is first and foremost to thank you for the great work on the ROM. I love my Omnia so much more now that all the VZ crap is gone, and definitely loving 6.5 more than 6.1. My first post is also to ask a question that I have looked long and hard for but have been unable to find. I really like the new lockscreen in WM 6.5, but notice in your ROM, it is different than the default 6.5 lockscreen, where you can tap the unlock button to display the missed calls, SMS messages, etc. Can you point me to the right place to install a CAB for the default 6.5 lockscreen for our Omnia? I would like it to look like the attached picture... I appreciate any help you can provide!!

It does. You have to have one of those things before the lock screen will tell you to tap on it. When you tap on it it will pop up the notifications. There has been a bug, for emails only, of the notification disappearing from the lock screen and Titanium. Nothing found to fix it yet.

Guest blazingwolf
I would have to agree that this is the most stable ROM I have installed yet, and I have I am a member of FA. ;)

I'm glad it is working well for you. Now i have to see if CF03 provided us anything new. :D

Guest jeunessedoree12
It does. You have to have one of those things before the lock screen will tell you to tap on it. When you tap on it it will pop up the notifications. There has been a bug, for emails only, of the notification disappearing from the lock screen and Titanium. Nothing found to fix it yet.

I have installed the lastest V10 with the MS3, and I will receive a text, and see the little stardard notification at the top of the screen, but the unlock button doesn't do anything when I tap on it... Do I need to enable another setting somewhere? I tried it by sending myself a text, locking the screen, and seeing the icon at the top of the screen, but not having the ability to tap the unlock to show any notifications... Perhaps it is just me?