[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest jaycarl

I see others have a official cooked rom already available, not like it matter what so ever.

Blazingwolf has the most stable Roms and he supports his work like no other.

Take your time BW, we all know others are trying to be the first when you are always producing the best quality Roms possible.

I prefer quality over quantity any day

Guest blazingwolf
I see others have a official cooked rom already available, not like it matter what so ever.

Blazingwolf has the most stable Roms and he supports his work like no other.

Take your time BW, we all know others are trying to be the first when you are always producing the best quality Roms possible.

I prefer quality over quantity any day

I'm getting there. ;)

I was out for most of the day so it is taking me longer.

Guest BrianPick
I'm getting there. ;)

I was out for most of the day so it is taking me longer.

I too must say. Your v10 ROM has the record for longest running on my device.

Guest balaams_ass
I too must say. Your v10 ROM has the record for longest running on my device.

I agree. Not that 3 days is long. I keep telling myself to stop but it doesn't help. It's like cocaine.

Edited by balaams_ass

Guest blazingwolf
I agree. Not that 3 days is long. I keep telling myself to stop but it doesn't help. It's like cocaine.

Well, I have a ROM done but for some reason the connection information is being lost on flash. Once I figure out why I will post the ROM.

Guest rndchef

I think I need a 12 step program for flashing. Maybe the flexibility with the Omnia is a bad thing. I keep telling myself to be happy with the current build I am using (Wozz 6.5 Lite) but I want more, more, more. I roam the alleys of these sites looking for a new fix. I am afraid to switch dealers from Wozz to Adrenalyne or Blazzin Wolf but don't want to miss out. I can't stop and my wife is totally fed up with me screwing with it so I do it at work and get nothing done. I need help.

If I flash again then I am going to have to spend hours putting everything back in its place. It is crazy but I am tempted to flash this ROM. Someone talk me out of it OR talk me into it.

Wozz WM6.5 Rom

SPB3.0

S2U2

and a ton of other crap since I became an addict

Guest dercetojones
I think I need a 12 step program for flashing. Maybe the flexibility with the Omnia is a bad thing. I keep telling myself to be happy with the current build I am using (Wozz 6.5 Lite) but I want more, more, more. I roam the alleys of these sites looking for a new fix. I am afraid to switch dealers from Wozz to Adrenalyne or Blazzin Wolf but don't want to miss out. I can't stop and my wife is totally fed up with me screwing with it so I do it at work and get nothing done. I need help.

If I flash again then I am going to have to spend hours putting everything back in its place. It is crazy but I am tempted to flash this ROM. Someone talk me out of it OR talk me into it.

Wozz WM6.5 Rom

SPB3.0

S2U2

and a ton of other crap since I became an addict

I had to switch from Wozzer when he stopped updating his roms cause I was locking up too much. BWs current roms are much more stable (especially v10) and with the new autoinstall thing from xda that he added (I forget what its called) and the PIM backup tool (faster than syncing with outlook and you get your texts back), i'm back up and running within a half hour of flashing. I was going to try some of the other's, but I pretty much found perfection lol. So I say flash. Or actually, wait for the next one that's based on CF03 (flash it first) and then flash to BW's, since it sounds like its coming pretty soon.

Guest dmcnado
I had to switch from Wozzer when he stopped updating his roms cause I was locking up too much. BWs current roms are much more stable (especially v10) and with the new autoinstall thing from xda that he added (I forget what its called) and the PIM backup tool (faster than syncing with outlook and you get your texts back), i'm back up and running within a half hour of flashing. I was going to try some of the other's, but I pretty much found perfection lol. So I say flash. Or actually, wait for the next one that's based on CF03 (flash it first) and then flash to BW's, since it sounds like its coming pretty soon.

I second this! Just wait a little while until BW is done, then flash cf03 & then BW's. In the meantime, you can set up your XDA_UA files on your storage card (this won't get overwritten when you flash) so that when you flash BW's new cf03-based rom, most of your setup will happen painlessly. If you're wondering how to set up the files for the XDA_UA process, see the beginning post of this thread.

Does anyone have a streaming video program that works? I downloaded Qik from Freeware and it didn't work, and I was afraid too, that it might affect how well my phone has been working so I deleted it almost immediately. thanks

(never mind...didn't realize it was discussed earlier)

Edited by jsco

Anyone tested Qik in the latest rom? for BW release?

I tried this app yesterday but it did not function properly (kept loading). I tried it a couple of times and then deleted it. My phone runs smoothly and I was afraid it was going to change that. Please post if you successfullly install this app. Thx.

Guest blazingwolf
I tried this app yesterday but it did not function properly (kept loading). I tried it a couple of times and then deleted it. My phone runs smoothly and I was afraid it was going to change that. Please post if you successfullly install this app. Thx.

I think they just posted a beta version for our phone. Is that what you tried?

Guest rndchef
I second this! Just wait a little while until BW is done, then flash cf03 & then BW's. In the meantime, you can set up your XDA_UA files on your storage card (this won't get overwritten when you flash) so that when you flash BW's new cf03-based rom, most of your setup will happen painlessly. If you're wondering how to set up the files for the XDA_UA process, see the beginning post of this thread.

Thank you thank you thank you. When do you think BW will be done? Will he start a new post for it that I should be on the lookout for or add it to this one? Again thanks for helping a newbie lessen the learning curve.

Guest doitall76

I just flashed to this yesterday. I am enjoying it so far. I did notice that my text message and email receipients are getting pre-filled, which I love. I don't think that I had that on any of the other ROMs.

There are two issues that I have bumped into, and I don't know if they were mentioned. One is that under File Explorer, when I press and hold an mp3 file, it doesn't provide me the "Set as Ringtone" option. I also noticed that I have to copy and paste the file onto the device memory in order for it to be recognized. Is there anyway to map the ringtones to a folder in My Storage?

I also can't get my titanium weather to connect to the internet. Though, when i first set it up, it did connect.

Any help for these issues?

Doitall76

Guest doitall76
I also can't get my titanium weather to connect to the internet. Though, when i first set it up, it did connect.

Any help for these issues?

Doitall76

A soft reset cleared up the issue with the Titanium Weather. I only have the issue with the "set as ringtone" not being there.

EDIT, I now recognize that the File Explorer is not identifying these mp3 files as Windows Media files (the icon beside the file is different). It uses WM Player to open them, but it doesn't give me the option to "set as ringtone" as it does with the other files that it has the WM icon beside the name of the file.

Screen01.png">

Is there anyway to have the WM Player same designation for the mp3 files?

Edited by doitall76

Guest blazingwolf
A soft reset cleared up the issue with the Titanium Weather. I only have the issue with the "set as ringtone" not being there.

EDIT, I now recognize that the File Explorer is not identifying these mp3 files as Windows Media files (the icon beside the file is different). It uses WM Player to open them, but it doesn't give me the option to "set as ringtone" as it does with the other files that it has the WM icon beside the name of the file.

Screen01.png">

Is there anyway to have the WM Player same designation for the mp3 files?

Upgrade to the Night v1.1. It is working in that version. ;)

Guest bigdaddykane
Upgrade to the Night v1.1. It is working in that version. ;)

yea dude... out with the old in with the new... this topic should be on page 2 by now.... no offense Blaze.... this was my favorite rom out of all the beta roms..... like my man blaze said it's time to upgrade :D

Since you don't mention a site name I can't tell for sure but I would say no as a guess.
Sorry...the site is easyfreeware.com. Can you tell me where I might find the beta? I know you're a busy guy so thanks for answering my post.

Guest makekevinupyours

hey guys, kinda new to flashing... i did the blazing wolf rock and republic flash and i must say it is leaps and bounds better than any other rom i have used..... question though... in the rock and republic thumbnails that are attached to the first page, you have a today screen picture of the effil tower on the top right, thats what loaded on to my phone.... I may be dumb but i love the way the lower left today screen thumbnail picture looks.... how do I change my today screen to make it look like that? I love the layout.... HELP!!!

Guest necosino
hey guys, kinda new to flashing... i did the blazing wolf rock and republic flash and i must say it is leaps and bounds better than any other rom i have used..... question though... in the rock and republic thumbnails that are attached to the first page, you have a today screen picture of the effil tower on the top right, thats what loaded on to my phone.... I may be dumb but i love the way the lower left today screen thumbnail picture looks.... how do I change my today screen to make it look like that? I love the layout.... HELP!!!

That's the Mobile Shell 3 Lifestyle screen.. You need to install MS3 (not freeware!) to use it. or flash BW's MS3 version.

Guest blazingwolf
Sorry...the site is easyfreeware.com. Can you tell me where I might find the beta? I know you're a busy guy so thanks for answering my post.

Check the main site for the company.

Guest makekevinupyours
That's the Mobile Shell 3 Lifestyle screen.. You need to install MS3 (not freeware!) to use it. or flash BW's MS3 version.

so... just install the MS3 rom to my phone just like I did with the Rock and Republic ROM? what do you mean by "(Not freeware)"? sorry I'm a little slow with technical instructions lol

Guest blazingwolf
so... just install the MS3 rom to my phone just like I did with the Rock and Republic ROM? what do you mean by "(Not freeware)"? sorry I'm a little slow with technical instructions lol

MS3 is a program made by Spb. It is commercial software. The trial will last for 15 days after which you must enter a registration coed for it to continue working.