TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 3!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest fenomeno83
Does it still have the annoying bug in version 2 that causes a flickering screen in full screen mode for youtube flash files? It played fine for other video formats <_< . Good job.

no problem now ..fixed :)

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Found another bug that relocated the entire "start" line at the top screen to the bottom which ended up a misaligned screen, had to soft reset.

Guest fenomeno83
Found another bug that relocated the entire "start" line at the top screen to the bottom which ended up a misaligned screen, had to soft reset.

make a screen

Guest FerdiBorbon

Great work "fenomeno83" i enjoy this player better than coreplayer <_< ....is there any tweaks for you to improve performance? it plays but still drops a bit of frames...i wonder if encoding with h264 @1500kbs is the issue..

Guest fenomeno83
Great work "fenomeno83" i enjoy this player better than coreplayer :) ....is there any tweaks for you to improve performance? it plays but still drops a bit of frames...i wonder if encoding with h264 @1500kbs is the issue..

h264 at high resolution and bitrate is hard.it is impossible improve performance of tcpmp.you can only reduce quality in video options. this is my final work <_<

Edited by fenomeno83

Guest frmariam
h264 at high resolution and bitrate is hard.it is impossible improve performance of tcpmp.you can only reduce quality in video options. this is my final work <_<

I wouldn't say impossible. It however requires further coding and recompile...

Anyway I wanted to give you the heads up on this thread. invario has fixed an issue that sometimes prevents some files from video websites to play properly (if you watch stream videos you may have encountered this issue before). I've asked him to do the same thing but using the subtitle plugin. Will be a nice fix.

Edited by frmariam

Guest Apo11on

I'm running WoZzer's WM6.5 v5 Lite ROM. TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 3 with Finger Menu cab installation fails on both, the Device or My Storage - it starts the installation and then it produces this error:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

The exact same cab previously installed fine on v4 M2D. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

Guest Apo11on
invario over at XDA devs applied the streaming video char limit fix to the subtitle plugin also.

there is no readme or any instructions how to apply those 3 files...just overwrite installation then?

Guest fenomeno83
I'm running WoZzer's WM6.5 v5 Lite ROM. TCPMP Omnia Phenom Edition 3 with Finger Menu cab installation fails on both, the Device or My Storage - it starts the installation and then it produces this error:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

The exact same cab previously installed fine on v4 M2D. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

send a pm to wozzer

Guest frmariam
there is no readme or any instructions how to apply those 3 files...just overwrite installation then?

I'm not using Phenom 3 (too big). I use the simple GUI version.

In the pack it's there's the player.exe (no skin) and the fixed subtitle plugin common.dll and interface.plg. I don't know if these are the names used by phenom. If so, yes all you have to do is replace those files with the ones in TCPMP folder

Edited by frmariam

Guest Apo11on
write in wooze rom official thread

I did - 3 times within several days plus sent PM (he cleaned the mailbox) - no response to either forum posts or the PM. Neither your v2 or v3 cabs work with WoZZeR's v5 ROM <_<

Guest Henxu

Error at installing, cannot install in main memory or device memory.

I have Spanish Franlov's cooked ROM DXIA5.

Do any one has the same problem?

Guest ATSsupport
I did - 3 times within several days plus sent PM (he cleaned the mailbox) - no response to either forum posts or the PM. Neither your v2 or v3 cabs work with WoZZeR's v5 ROM <_<

-Apo11on

So this problem has been driving me crazy for days now too, I'm running WoZZers 6.5 v5 Rom and was getting the same error message. I was actually hoping he would respond to your messages but since he didn't I started to look for a solution and I found one!! So these instructions are off of post in PPCSGdotCOM but I have tested and it works I have successfully installed Phenom's TCPMP.

Issue: Phone is still partially locked.

Solution: Follow the simple steps below and your phone will be unlocked in seconds.

1. Connect phone to your computer.

2. Run HTCUnlock-CVS.zip(google it)

3. Follow instructions on screen.

4. Run the application from your phone in your Start -> Accessories folder.

5. Watch it do its magic.(this is kinda scary but it'll tell you when its finished)

6. Reconnect your phone if you disconnected it earlier.

7. Now run SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip(google it also)

8. Viola! Unlocked phone!

9. Install TCMP Omnia Phenom 3 and enjoy

Like always do this at your own risk, I can only tell you that it worked on my Omnia.

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest Apo11on
-Apo11on

So this problem has been driving me crazy for days now too, I'm running WoZZers 6.5 v5 Rom and was getting the same error message. I was actually hoping he would respond to your messages but since he didn't I started to look for a solution and I found one!! So these instructions are off of post in PPCSGdotCOM but I have tested and it works I have successfully installed Phenom's TCPMP.

Issue: Phone is still partially locked.

Solution: Follow the simple steps below and your phone will be unlocked in seconds.

1. Connect phone to your computer.

2. Run HTCUnlock-CVS.zip(google it)

3. Follow instructions on screen.

4. Run the application from your phone in your Start -> Accessories folder.

5. Watch it do its magic.(this is kinda scary but it'll tell you when its finished)

6. Reconnect your phone if you disconnected it earlier.

7. Now run SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip(google it also)

8. Viola! Unlocked phone!

9. Install TCMP Omnia Phenom 3 and enjoy

Like always do this at your own risk, I can only tell you that it worked on my Omnia.

I followed your instructions precisely, but it didn't work - installation fails at the same place with the same error. I did soft reset a few times and tried again but no dice. Can you post the versions of HTCUnlock-CVS.zip and SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip you used? I'm afraid there might be more than 1 version of each application and the one I used didn't work

I also tried solution from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/monet-monet-...lock-for-monet/

didn't work either

Edited by Apo11on

Guest Apo11on
write in wooze rom official thread

the problem with installing your cabs on WoZZeR's v5 ROM is that the security settings in this registry hive: HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies in the new SYS dissallow running unsigned cabs, as well as running appz, which are signed with not trusted certificates.

I'm thinking this policy change is permanent in terms of all future SYS builds having the same security, which will force us either change a bunch of registry settings every time or use signed cabs and appz with trusted certificates.

Any chance you can hook us up with the signed versions of your creations?

This should help: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=975896

Edited by Apo11on

Guest ATSsupport
I followed your instructions precisely, but it didn't work - installation fails at the same place with the same error. I did soft reset a few times and tried again but no dice. Can you post the versions of HTCUnlock-CVS.zip and SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip you used? I'm afraid there might be more than 1 version of each application and the one I used didn't work

I also tried solution from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/monet-monet-...lock-for-monet/

didn't work either

These are the links I used.

HTCUnlock-CVS.zip

SDA_ApplicationUnlock-CVS.zip

I have the VZW Omnia i910 and I'm running Wozzers 21725 v5 lite ROM, I followed the instructions as I posted and it did indeed work. Phenom's TCPMP actually installs a couple of things it loads two versions of TCPMP, the classic & Phenom's version and even a skins program.

This is exactly what I did

I plugged the i910 to the pc (activesync running)

I opened the HTCUnlock-CVS.zip and extracted HTCUnlock-CVS.exe to my desktop

I ran HTCUnlock-CVS.exe from the desktop, a wizard loaded clicked through till it finished, and the omnia prompted to install the new software, installed to my storage

After it installed I went to start-programs-accessories on my omnia and found HTC Unlock

I clicked it and it says "Press 'Unlock' to Begin!, well there is in unlock I pressed View.

The program started, it opened a regeditor and changed some values. It said Done <_< when it had completed. I clicked ok to close the window.

With the Omnia still connected to the PC I opened SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip and extracted it to the desktop. I ran SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe from the desktop, the app loaded and I clicked "remove lock" it said successful and I did a soft reset on the omnia. Once it came back up I loaded Phenom's Cab and it installed successfully.

Now I was trying to think back and earlier that day I did download and use a Microsoft Power Toy to see if I could get it to work, but at the time it wasn't successful but I guess its worth a try. It's the only thing that I did differently than you guys. The Power Toy is Security Configuration Manager I used the Security Off Config and provisioned it to my Omnia. At the time it didn't seem to make a difference but I guess its possible that with this in combo to the other stuff I was able to fully unlock the phone.

This power tool is available directly on Microsoft's site it can be found here