TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 3!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest cleusewitz

i am having problem to install it now

everytime when i try to install , it occur

"Installation was unsucccessful. The program or setting connot be installed because it dose not have sufficient system permissions."

anyone mind to tell me how to solve it ? other software no such problem but only this.. >_<

Guest dragracekid
i am having problem to install it now

everytime when i try to install , it occur

"Installation was unsucccessful. The program or setting connot be installed because it dose not have sufficient system permissions."

anyone mind to tell me how to solve it ? other software no such problem but only this.. >_<

read the posts above yours there are a few ppl having the same problem try the solution posted above your post

Guest cleusewitz
read the posts above yours there are a few ppl having the same problem try the solution posted above your post

ops , sorry~ when i post this i was too tired so din notice it~ >_<

p/s: had a try , but no luck ... HTCUnlock-CVS.exe / SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip & the tool download from ms website ( Security Configuration Manager ) was all try.. still unsuccessful...

Edited by cleusewitz

Guest fenomeno83
the problem with installing your cabs on WoZZeR's v5 ROM is that the security settings in this registry hive: HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies in the new SYS dissallow running unsigned cabs, as well as running appz, which are signed with not trusted certificates.

I'm thinking this policy change is permanent in terms of all future SYS builds having the same security, which will force us either change a bunch of registry settings every time or use signed cabs and appz with trusted certificates.

Any chance you can hook us up with the signed versions of your creations?

This should help: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=975896

i USE WINCE CAB MANAGER.I don't know how to do

Guest zazza70
These are the links I used.

HTCUnlock-CVS.zip

SDA_ApplicationUnlock-CVS.zip

I have the VZW Omnia i910 and I'm running Wozzers 21725 v5 lite ROM, I followed the instructions as I posted and it did indeed work. Phenom's TCPMP actually installs a couple of things it loads two versions of TCPMP, the classic & Phenom's version and even a skins program.

This is exactly what I did

I plugged the i910 to the pc (activesync running)

I opened the HTCUnlock-CVS.zip and extracted HTCUnlock-CVS.exe to my desktop

I ran HTCUnlock-CVS.exe from the desktop, a wizard loaded clicked through till it finished, and the omnia prompted to install the new software, installed to my storage

After it installed I went to start-programs-accessories on my omnia and found HTC Unlock

I clicked it and it says "Press 'Unlock' to Begin!, well there is in unlock I pressed View.

The program started, it opened a regeditor and changed some values. It said Done <_< when it had completed. I clicked ok to close the window.

With the Omnia still connected to the PC I opened SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip and extracted it to the desktop. I ran SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe from the desktop, the app loaded and I clicked "remove lock" it said successful and I did a soft reset on the omnia. Once it came back up I loaded Phenom's Cab and it installed successfully.

Now I was trying to think back and earlier that day I did download and use a Microsoft Power Toy to see if I could get it to work, but at the time it wasn't successful but I guess its worth a try. It's the only thing that I did differently than you guys. The Power Toy is Security Configuration Manager I used the Security Off Config and provisioned it to my Omnia. At the time it didn't seem to make a difference but I guess its possible that with this in combo to the other stuff I was able to fully unlock the phone.

This power tool is available directly on Microsoft's site it can be found here

Goood goood good now tcpmp phenom work gooooooddd

Guest Apo11on
without resigned exe file do 50th post procedure and Tcpmp Phenom work good....byeeeeee

it doesnt work for everyone, if you read previous posts. WoZZeR's v5 ROM appears to be the only one for i910 which has this security enabled, all previous versions as well as roms, cooked by other people have application security disabled. Personally, I gave up on trying to fix this issue in WoZZeR's v5 after approximately 15 hours of trying, and flashed Adrynalyne's latest ROM, where phenom's TCPMP v3 installs fine. It was a pain to find and install all the missing cabs for Samsung's native apps like Clock or Full Screen Volume Control, because that ROM is pretty much naked, but I got it done and after SPB Backup wont have to do it again any time soon. <_<

Guest Omniaaddicted

guys.... i have a question here...

hmm, just download video from youtube with HQ quality.. and put in to omnia....

and why omnia didn't respond the video...

what is the appropriate codec to play youtube's HQ?

Guest cleusewitz

anyone mind to copy and send whole tcpmp phenom 3 folder from your hp to here?

i still having problem to installing without having permission problem..

so if possible i would give a try on green version.

Guest Menifestozz

Cannot install the software. Just too bad. :D I tried all the method posted here however still cant. Appreciate if anyone can share other methods to make this work.

Thanks in advance!

Guest new2city

I have been installing phenom 3 on sectors' latest WM65 ROMs... except the latest R and S.. Right now I am on TLite..

the problem seems to be checkstatus.mscr in the startup folder. Remove it and soft reset. Then try to install the cab..

Edited by new2city

Guest cleusewitz

this is how i solve by my own , not sure will work on your guys not , i install it by using SKTools .. and no system permission problem

I have been installing phenom 3 on sectors' latest WM65 ROMs... except the latest R and S.. Right now I am on TLite..

the problem seems to be checkstatus.mscr in the startup folder. Remove it and soft reset. Then try to install the cab..

DUUUUUUUDE! IT WORKED! Thank you very much

Guest new2city

anyone able to play FLAC files? I mean, the plugin file is in the folder but, it is not listed as a supported file.. and when I force a play of a flac file, it just states that it is not a support file.. now I got 2 versions of TCPMP on my omnia..

Guest Menifestozz

ThX man!!! IT WORKS... I just go to file explorer and delete the above mentioned file. and It works! thx!!

Guest Menifestozz

I want to clarify further, if i got .flv file, i will be able to view it using tcmp am i right? Currently it cannot plays it. So Im not sure whats the issue. I cant play it using coreplayer as well. TCMP says its unknown file format.

I did try open it via internet explore. It works however its too small and I cant zoom in due to omnia screen settings(it wont auto change to screen settings). Any suggestion? I trying to use TCMP and open it so i cant watch in full screen and do not miss any parts when using IE.

Edited by Menifestozz

Guest Apo11on
I want to clarify further, if i got .flv file, i will be able to view it using tcmp am i right? Currently it cannot plays it. So Im not sure whats the issue. I cant play it using coreplayer as well. TCMP says its unknown file format.

I did try open it via internet explore. It works however its too small and I cant zoom in due to omnia screen settings(it wont auto change to screen settings). Any suggestion? I trying to use TCMP and open it so i cant watch in full screen and do not miss any parts when using IE.

your file itself might be corrupt - check it on PC and make sure it works. also check what is the file encoded with - someone might have named it *.flv, but in reality its another format, ive seen that happen