TCPMP OMNIA PHENOM 3!!!

Guest fenomeno83

Guest Apo11on
When i install on omnia i get error unsucesfull install... i have sectors 6.5 last realase rom..

what is wrong?

what is wrong is that you're being lazy and annoying, and instead of taking the bare minimum effort of reading just a few posts above yours, where this is already answered - you think this is tech support, and people are here to answer same questions over and over again without you spending absolutely any time on it whatsoever

Guest fenomeno83
guys.... i have a question here...

hmm, just download video from youtube with HQ quality.. and put in to omnia....

and why omnia didn't respond the video...

what is the appropriate codec to play youtube's HQ?

tcpmp omnia phenom 3 works perfectly with youtube HQ (not HD) quality

Guest fenomeno83
anyone able to play FLAC files? I mean, the plugin file is in the folder but, it is not listed as a supported file.. and when I force a play of a flac file, it just states that it is not a support file.. now I got 2 versions of TCPMP on my omnia..

for flac use tcpmp classic.you have both icons :skinned tcpmp phenom and not skinned tcpmp classic that supports format that skinned versione doesn't support

Guest fenomeno83
I want to clarify further, if i got .flv file, i will be able to view it using tcmp am i right? Currently it cannot plays it. So Im not sure whats the issue. I cant play it using coreplayer as well. TCMP says its unknown file format.

I did try open it via internet explore. It works however its too small and I cant zoom in due to omnia screen settings(it wont auto change to screen settings). Any suggestion? I trying to use TCMP and open it so i cant watch in full screen and do not miss any parts when using IE.

flv works using tcpmp classic

I have explained this in initial popup message

Guest fenomeno83
looks great but subtitles dosent work

subtitles works.is all explained in txt file.

subtitles works if:

put srt file with the same name of avi file in the same folder and

1-tap on avi file using a file explorer (no need to set manually anything)

or

2-open tcpmp classic (not tcpmp phenom), set video mode manually on GDI and open avi file from tcpmp file explorer

Guest Apo11on

the shifted screen position issue, which has already been mentioned here is really annoying and makes the player hardly usable. Unless you hold the Omnia in either only portrait or only landscape mode - as soon as it switches back and forth 1-2 times it shifts the position of the screen images random distance from the edge, so you see part of the screen and then its repeated half screen forward. Hard to describe, but I cannot manage to get a screenshot - amazingly enough, every time I take a screenshot it looks OK on the picture taken.

fenomeno83 if you know how to solve this - high priority for this fix please! If anyone else knows workaround, so Omnia would not lose screen position - please post.

Guest kluska22

i can't install this version on my omnia,is anybody has idea why???which settings are the best??and where i have to install this version???to main memory or storage memory??

Guest Apo11on
i can't install this version on my omnia,is anybody has idea why???which settings are the best??and where i have to install this version???to main memory or storage memory??

how about a nice little ban for our friend kluska22? and not for his bad English - that is OK. But for asking a question, which has been aswered at least 5 times already in this thread, which is only 5 pages long and the answers being located just a few posts above his...

Guest dindy
read the posts above yours there are a few ppl having the same problem try the solution posted above your post

have tried everything still not working.. plzz somebody Help!

Guest bigdaddykane

i do not have checksum.msrc(i know its spelled wrong) in the startup folder

Edited by bigdaddykane

Guest cleusewitz
have tried everything still not working.. plzz somebody Help!

are you sure SKTools not working as well?

this is how i solve when install unsuccessful..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nikec

It's not working on the latest 23009 build of Windows Mobile 6.5 - I get this message: Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Can anyone help with that?

Guest Davodude
does it work with wm 6.5??? cause i try to install it and i get a permission error...

Read the posts above...

Windows->Startup-> delete (checkstatus.mscr)

Softreset and it should install normally

Edited by Davodude

• 2 months later...
Guest lutharigno
Me also cant play MKV files whats the problem

Hey check the dates on this thread. No one has responded to the MKV question 3 months! looks like a lost cause. :)