Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Ok here are the screen shots of the theme issue i've been having. The first are after a fresh flash. The one with "Classic Blue" highlighted is after i move the curser down to highlight one to show the color of highlights. ( i accidently hit ok the first time and changd the theme, had to flash twice for this :D ) definitly a mix of red and blue, which i like.

post-539099-1244645873_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645885_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645901_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645910_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645918_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645926_thumb.png

The next are with Rock and Republic.

post-539099-1244645986_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244645993_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244646001_thumb.pngpost-539099-1244646010_thumb.png

yeah dont switch your themes if you like the default one lol ill see if i can switch things around to make how you want!

So this is not the default theme, non of them on the list of themes reproduce the look after a fresh flash.

Any ideas?

Guest bga7x
I have a question...

Does the dialer in this ROM not lock automatically after x seconds, like the default dialer from Omnia?

no its disabled.

2.2 is online!!! :D

Guest kidrocking79

You removed facebook and tourch light and office?? Did you remove FNG also??? or are you just showing screen shots of default keyboard? I'll stay away from this build... BTW.. what exactly is JBlend and what does it do?

Guest bga7x
You removed facebook and tourch light and office?? Did you remove FNG also??? or are you just showing screen shots of default keyboard? I'll stay away from this build... BTW.. what exactly is JBlend and what does it do?

no facebook is still there along with the facebook plug in. yeah i removed FKB 2.1 and office(i dont ever use office) that is the default keyboard i think its sick! Jblend is a java app. i just dont use it that much. you should give this rom a chance, is so fast and stable! But do what you want my friend!

Guest bga7x
I'll give it a try, miss FNG though :D

so how exactly do you change the font?

keep it up man!

to change the font check my post here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71355

as for finger keyboard that was a tough decision, but i miis my free space to much. you can always add it from a cab which will save you some room cause you can add it to a storage card.

Guest HotLZ

Just loaded 2.2. Two questions: I can't seem to shut off the wi-fi. Pressing it in wireless manager does nothing. Secondly, on the new keyboard when you press a key the letter used to pop up, but it doesn't anymore. I don't know what that's called, but I liked that. Is there a cab for that?

Guest bga7x
Just loaded 2.2. Two questions: I can't seem to shut off the wi-fi. Pressing it in wireless manager does nothing. Secondly, on the new keyboard when you press a key the letter used to pop up, but it doesn't anymore. I don't know what that's called, but I liked that. Is there a cab for that?

try a soft reset for your wifi problem i have never had that issue. as for the keyboard no the letter doeskin pop up. for me id rather have working xt9 and My Word than have a pop up letter you could always add finger keyboard 2.1 if you want the pop up letters

Guest trunks67
Trunks I didnt forget about you try this go into Advance config, scroll down to the bluetooth section, expand it there should be a obex item make sure its enabled! if that works let me know

That worked thanks!!!

Guest TreasureHunter72

Thanks for another fantastic build. I especially love this new keyboard. Just a tad bit larger than the original samsung keyboard but it really makes a huge difference, IMO. What keyboard is this anyway?

Guest berkomnus
here is the carbon fiber wallpaper for those who wanted it, this cab will only work on my newest rom as i have changed the name of the default wallpaper. install to device soft rest

post-502174-1244574043_thumb.png

post-502174-1244574057_thumb.png

carbon_fiber.cab

I installed this cab to my device with your 6.5/2.1 rom. Now, how do I select the cf wallpaper? Keep up the good work!

Guest bga7x
I installed this cab to my device with your 6.5/2.1 rom. Now, how do I select the cf wallpaper? Keep up the good work!

did you install to your device nor storage and soft reset when it asked you to?

Guest cmalone

love the last release bga.

-would you be able to change the weather fonts to htc or beyondinvisible? i have tried to change and couldn't. maybe you have a preference, just asking.

-have you seen the new digiclock (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072) on xda. kind of cool. could add it and give the option to the user...??

can't think of anything to change seeing that this last rom rocks!

thanks for your hard work

chris

Guest bga7x
love the last release bga.

-would you be able to change the weather fonts to htc or beyondinvisible? i have tried to change and couldn't. maybe you have a preference, just asking.

-have you seen the new digiclock (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072) on xda. kind of cool. could add it and give the option to the user...??

can't think of anything to change seeing that this last rom rocks!

thanks for your hard work

chris

ill put the HTC weather icons back in i think im the only one who likes the current ones lol! I build for the people!!!!!!!!!!!