Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest Jeff5886

Keep Office

PLEASE PLEASE Fix the dialer. Have the backgroudn for the dialer match the desktop. Small details like that makes the world of diffrence.

Guest bga7x
Keep Office

PLEASE PLEASE Fix the dialer. Have the backgroudn for the dialer match the desktop. Small details like that makes the world of diffrence.

everyone yelled at me last time i did that cause when they changed thier background it didnt match up. and office is back in! uggh it takes up so much room

Guest odessit2000
everyone yelled at me last time i did that cause when they changed thier background it didnt match up. and office is back in! uggh it takes up so much room

you should do Custom ROM and Stock ROM.

Guest billyjim

I uploaded v1.9 and i think it is great. However, i cannot find an option in "settings>clocks and alarms>more" for automatic time zone updating. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, how can I get my i910 to automatically update the clock. Any info is greatly appreciated. By the way, these ROMS are completely addictive and very useful. It is so much better than the original version. Also, does anyone still have the menu from the original with the timezone maps on it. I did like that....

Guest parkus

Anyone's weather panel not working on version 2.3??

I set it up like before, but getting "X" sign picture... It is saying "Updated at blahblah PM" though.

Edited by parkus

Guest bga7x

I set it up like before, but getting "X" sign picture... It is saying "Updated at blahblah PM" though.

hmm let me check mine updated fine looking into it though

Guest odessit2000

Yes me too, trying to download new one and see if that helps

Guest bga7x
Yes me too, trying to download new one and see if that helps

ok i forgot the htc.plg file fixing now should be fixed in about 10 mins. see i knew i should have left the other icons in!! it was my mind telling me i shouldnt switch them. Sorry guys

Guest parkus
ok i forgot the htc.plg file fixing now should be fixed in about 10 mins. see i knew i should have left the other icons in!! it was my mind telling me i shouldnt switch them. Sorry guys

It's no problem! as long as you know what is wrong with it and there is a fix for it!!

Thanks a lot!! :D

Guest bga7x
It's no problem! as long as you know what is wrong with it and there is a fix for it!!

Thanks a lot!! :D

its not what i thought it was....its this build, happened to Adrynalyne's rom as well and he ported his and i ported mine, so it has to be with this build looking into it, I have a rom ready without titanium weather if you guys want or if you want to wait it out until i get a fix for this its up to you. not sure how long it will take

Guest odessit2000
its not what i thought it was....its this build, happened to Adrynalyne's rom as well and he ported his and i ported mine, so it has to be with this build looking into it, I have a rom ready without titanium weather if you guys want or if you want to wait it out until i get a fix for this its up to you. not sure how long it will take

give me a fix :D - i was thinking that it will be my last flash ;)

i like this build - Thank you

Guest bga7x
give me a fix :D - i was thinking that it will be my last flash ;)

i like this build - Thank you

no such thing as a last flash!! Once you start you cant stop

Guest bga7x

double postsorr fyi XDA is down i guess everyone using titanium weather went there to find out whats up

Edited by bga7x

Guest odessit2000
no such thing as a last flash!! Once you start you cant stop

i know - ;) - i think that this build has smoother scrolling and more touch sensitive. :D

Guest odessit2000
rom back online!

only one thing is missing in Win 6.5 is that when your phone in Lock Mode and you receiving phone call i wish that screen will go 100% bright mode. it to hard to see who is calling you when you are outside.

Guest parkus
only one thing is missing in Win 6.5 is that when your phone in Lock Mode and you receiving phone call i wish that screen will go 100% bright mode. it to hard to see who is calling you when you are outside.

Only way around this is enabling the password for the lock screen.

In Setting>Lock...

But it seems that lock after unused for certain minute function isn't working.

With this you'll have a bright lock screen though.

Guest jamesstone

Has anybody else noticed their battery going down a bit faster with the new builds. I'm pretty sure it's just me, I have MS 3.01 loaded so that could be it. Just curious if anybody has this happening. Flashing to the new ROM as we speak so I'll see if anything changes.