Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest tampaboy1984
about 10 mins screen shots are in post #2 along with the specs

AWESOME, your doing great work man. Thank You for making my Omnia look better! :D

Guest tampaboy1984
6.5 M2D build21812

Whats in this Rom!

M2D UI

HTC Audio Manager

Icontact default contact amnager

Google maps version 3.0.1.6

M2DC

ssmaho

Torch Button

facebook 6.5

Office

Com manager with working quick links to bluetooth and wifi

After flash go to setting->today->items disable windows default and enable TouchFlo

Screen Shots:

Download:

(uploading)

What's the memory like? and what version of M2D?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
What's the memory like? and what version of M2D?

about 100 mb free M2D is rather large, im going to work on trimming it down now. i used 19b most stable imo!

Guest tampaboy1984
about 100 mb free M2D is rather large, im going to work on trimming it down now. i used 19b most stable imo!

Cool. Is Live Search still cooked in or did you remove? So is the Update 21 the Elfin Build i guess it's called alright to upgrade to or is it not ported to Omnia?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
Cool. Is Live Search still cooked in or did you remove? So is the Update 21 the Elfin Build i guess it's called alright to upgrade to or is it not ported to Omnia?

still there

V2.3.1 M2D is online

Guest tampaboy1984
still there

V2.3.1 M2D is online

Yay first to DL!! Flashing NOW, Flash Complete, Starting Windows Mobile Professional 6.5! TY BGA

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984
let me know how it goes!

Working like a charm. Great Stuff. Found it. What are you using to do all the Rom Work your doing? I wanna cook up some roms!

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984

how would i go about changing the background and the highlight color from green to white in this menu?post-502174-1244926382_thumb.png

I'm using this theme and would like to match it.

thinkzq8.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
how would i go about changing the background and the highlight color from green to white in this menu?post-502174-1244926382_thumb.png

you want white inactive and what color active?

Guest tampaboy1984
you want white inactive and what color active?

The same color blue or close as you can get that's in my background. Please. And could you put the same background that's in that theme I'm using for the lock background and in that Start Menu?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
The same color blue or close as you can get that's in my background. Please. And could you put the same background that's in that theme I'm using for the lock background and in that Start Menu?

try this cab out that i made and tell me if it works for you i havent tested it on my phone cause i like the green!!! Post pics!

start_menu_blue.cab

Edited by bga7x

Guest tampaboy1984
use My Mobiler!!! live and die by that program!!!

screen01u.th.png

butansn.png Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!">

how do i change the background image now?

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
screen01u.th.png

butansn.png Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!">

how do i change the background image now?

hey that looks pretty cool!!

did you apply the theme already?

Guest tampaboy1984
hey that looks pretty cool!!

did you apply the theme already?

what theme? The only theme's in my Today Themes are Classic Blue and my OSX one.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
what theme? The only theme's in my Today Themes are Classic Blue and my OSX one.

the theme for M2d that you posted a pic for. you need to get the wallpaper from that theme save it to your phone and set that as your wallpaper in today settings

Guest tampaboy1984

Just found this: When I press album it comes up in landscape, also there's no option to set picture as background from album. Any clue if there's a fix for this?

album02.png

album03.png

album01x.png

Guest bga7x
Just found this: When I press album it comes up in landscape, also there's no option to set picture as background from album. Any clue if there's a fix for this?

album02.png

album03.png

album01x.png

turn your auto rotation on

Guest nathan312

bga7x asked for a "Full Report" sorry its all jammed together.. i just typed as i went along...not in any specific order...obviously lol...i will edit more as i play with the rom more!

this Full report sorta deal is for the new m2d lol:

i REALLY like the start up! AWESOME stuff!!!

like the spalsh screen!

if you scroll to settings...all the way on the right then click all settings on the bottom left softkey...it goes to some other setting...connections settings with My ISP and stuff... other than the settings place with the 'personal', 'system' and 'com' tabs..

really like that you can press start and it goes to the 6.5 start thing...AWESOME!! missed that with the 6.1 M2D!

very smooth IMO...the scrolling of the icons on the bottom

if i press the talk button...or the phone softkey...it pops up with the nicer dial pad BUT...it has the random background wallpaper...not my theme i have installed...don't like that too much..

scrollings a bit iffy...kinda like if push a prog. in all programs in the wrong spot it kinda jumps and scrolls to the bottom really fast...not sure if that's a bug..or just me messin it up lol

i like that you have ssmaho cooked in! REALLY useful!! i like that i can make it so if I click the clock it will go to G-Alarm!

and of course m2dc is always a necessity with m2d lol

hmm...

ok one thing i noticed is when you go to all programs...there is the folders at the bottom...which is AWESOME! BUT...i wish they had pictures to correspond with what they were you know...like maybe a picture of a playing card to represent "Games"

and then like a Microsoft Word icon for the "Office" folder and so forth...

glad that the internet bar is set to Opera...not IE lol that would SUCK!

is there a full version of the HTC audio manager or what cause the trim tool isn't available for setting as ringtones...

wish the weather thing would accept zip codes and not have to get a city close to mine..you know..more accurate..

i like the latest google maps app you have cooked in also!

i like iContact too just wish it had it's own dialer you know...not the BIGGEST fan of winmo dialer lol..might just put Spam alert on here...can you uninstall iContact??

ok...that's it for now..

anyway! thank you for this rom bga7x i really like it! good job!

edit 1: can you change the green on the start menu to white or something...or any color??

edit 2: glad you put microsoft my phone on there!! AMAZING prog lol...and on my comment about the folders in all prgorams...i noticed if you put a game in there it will put that as the icon inside the folder which is cool...guess i spoke to soon LOL sorry...but still MAYBE new icons for it lol...AND as always TORCHBUTTON FTW!!

edit 3: also...maybe it's the theme...but just like in ALL 6.5's...there is no DAY displayed..just the date...6/16/09...its the summer lol i don't keep track of the day...need some help cause i'm slow...any help in changing/fixing this???

Edited by nathan312

Guest bga7x
ya everythings good! Thank you so much for your work! think you could make start menu like this?

screen01e.png

yeah i can do that i had that in most of my earlier roms!