Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest passionsista

I have been using the 23003 had my wifi on for the whole day no lockups or anything until a while ago I was on a 30 minute call. When I got off the phone it was blank I had to remove the battery to get it to work again. ;) Otherwise I have had no other problems with it.

Guest midiwriter
Hey those are some sweet icons for ms3 I use that all the time. How did you customize them. Any info would be nice. Also did you notice that the htc task manager doesnt show up anymore unless you are back out of ms3?

Those are the "BASE" icons that ship with SPB Mobile Shell skins I believe. Love ms3 but it kills my battery so I won't use it any more. M2D is much more power friendly.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest bga7x
I have been using the 23003 had my wifi on for the whole day no lockups or anything until a while ago I was on a 30 minute call. When I got off the phone it was blank I had to remove the battery to get it to work again. ;) Otherwise I have had no other problems with it.

what dialer were you using?

Guest thetwiztidfreak

was the file soundtester.exe removed in this rom? i flashed to it this after noon really likeing it so far but when going through my normal tweaking getting things just how i want i can not find the file in the windows folder any more. Does any one else no a way to adjust volume levels with out this other than using the NEWaudio reg file thats floating around? Tried that and noticed no difference but my previous method worked great.

Guest bga7x
was the file soundtester.exe removed in this rom? i flashed to it this after noon really likeing it so far but when going through my normal tweaking getting things just how i want i can not find the file in the windows folder any more. Does any one else no a way to adjust volume levels with out this other than using the NEWaudio reg file thats floating around? Tried that and noticed no difference but my previous method worked great.

that is not something that i removed! maybe show all files!!!??

Guest bga7x
how can i get the keyboard you use in v3.2?

flash v3.2! i have it cabed up but you have to talk to techmaster if its ok for me to release it

Guest FJomniaInyoFACE

Hey sup,

Ok so I am trying to learn things about my Omnia and what I can do with it but it seems Im a bit of a slow learner... ;) I recently flashed my phone for the second time to your v3.2/ 6.5 rom which is pretty sick (like seriously sickkkk, to the point where I tuck my phone in next to me before I go to sleep, not really but you get the point) but I dont really get how to mess around with it. Im reading all this stuff about registry and plugins, scripts etc, and I try to read as much as I can through the forums but Im just lost. So what it really comes down to is me trying to add panels and I guess customize my main screen for wm 6.5. I saw a picture of your screen in one of the other threads, i forget it which one and you had a big digital clock on the top part of your screen, then you had a panel that said My Peeps, but I dont know how to do that... :D (sorry for being a such noob) I read this whole thing on xda about chomeditor and I felt like a noob scientist trying to unravel a code written in hieroglyphics. I dont get what i have to do to add the new panels (i get lost when I get to the part where it says like actionurl sk2text ) to my main screen, also my opera panel has 18 imports of websites when really I wanted like 2 of them but i dont know how to change it, ( read something about opera6.adr or something but never found that file) and then also my fav contacts icon is a red X now for some reason instead of the orginal bluefacewityellowstar... I know, alot of questions and im sorry to bug you but I was hoping maybe somehow somebody could explain it to me in a way that might make it easier for me to understand? :) Thanks for your time and I will really appreciate any help I can get! :o

Guest midiwriter
Hey sup,

Ok so I am trying to learn things about my Omnia and what I can do with it but it seems Im a bit of a slow learner... ;) I recently flashed my phone for the second time to your v3.2/ 6.5 rom which is pretty sick (like seriously sickkkk, to the point where I tuck my phone in next to me before I go to sleep, not really but you get the point) but I dont really get how to mess around with it. Im reading all this stuff about registry and plugins, scripts etc, and I try to read as much as I can through the forums but Im just lost. So what it really comes down to is me trying to add panels and I guess customize my main screen for wm 6.5. I saw a picture of your screen in one of the other threads, i forget it which one and you had a big digital clock on the top part of your screen, then you had a panel that said My Peeps, but I dont know how to do that... :D (sorry for being a such noob) I read this whole thing on xda about chomeditor and I felt like a noob scientist trying to unravel a code written in hieroglyphics. I dont get what i have to do to add the new panels (i get lost when I get to the part where it says like actionurl sk2text ) to my main screen, also my opera panel has 18 imports of websites when really I wanted like 2 of them but i dont know how to change it, ( read something about opera6.adr or something but never found that file) and then also my fav contacts icon is a red X now for some reason instead of the orginal bluefacewityellowstar... I know, alot of questions and im sorry to bug you but I was hoping maybe somehow somebody could explain it to me in a way that might make it easier for me to understand? :) Thanks for your time and I will really appreciate any help I can get! :o

See my post #943...this answers all your questions about the UI.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;showtopic=288501&view=findpost&p=1035745

(If anyone can tell me how to post links that actually work it would be appreciated!)

Edited by midiwriter

Guest sessionthree

Bgill,

So far, the new 3.3 is good! I have really put it through it's paces, but no lockups at all.

Also, my wife had a lockup today on her phone using BW's Neo9 rom (the only software I installed after flashing was SPB keyboard.) That lockup was just like the other lockup she experienced with your rom before (at the end of the phone call.) Anyway, that was the first lockup we had seen with BW's rom, so if it's the same caused by the reason as yours then your rom isn't the only one. (She uses exchange server syncing as well.)

But again, this test 3.3 version is really smooth so far. I've been using GPS, listening to music, sending and receiving email on two accounts at the same time (including one exchange server account).

I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

Edited by sessionthree

Guest FJomniaInyoFACE
Reserved for FJomniaInyoFACE answers!!! gotta go eat!!!

Kk take your time, what you eating btw? Im pretty hungry myself actually. Anyways, I gotta league basketball game in an hour and will be leaving shortly but after that I will check your post. Thanks for the help it means alot to me, since my phone means alot to me, therefore you mean alot to me...hah not in that way but kinda in that way...LOLL na jp, I just really appreciate the help. Thanks bro!

Guest Scott6

problem with 3.0, and 3.2 (not tried 3.1)

I cant type in the search in google maps with the samsung keyboard.... buttons push, but not text shows.. ?

Guest blazingwolf
(If anyone can tell me how to post links that actually work it would be appreciated!)

Don't put code tags around the link. Just copy and paste the link.

Guest blazingwolf
Also, my wife had a lockup today on her phone using BW's Neo9 rom (the only software I installed after flashing was SPB keyboard.) That lockup was just like the other lockup she experienced with your rom before (at the end of the phone call.) Anyway, that was the first lockup we had seen with BW's rom, so if it's the same caused by the reason as yours then your rom isn't the only one. (She uses exchange server syncing as well.)

It's not because of the exchange server. I have been using mine (exchange server) all day with calls and no lockups.

Also, please post issue with my ROM in my ROM thread. I don't always read the other chefs threads.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
problem with 3.0, and 3.2 (not tried 3.1)

I cant type in the search in google maps with the samsung keyboard.... buttons push, but not text shows.. ?

That is a known issue with the Samsung keyboard.

Guest midiwriter
Don't put code tags around the link. Just copy and paste the link.

The forum is shortening my links, making them not working.

Guest thejaff

Any chance you could change the Application Tab, so that when you select an application it automatically puts the icon there (similary to M2D program widget)? I've been having issues finding icons, specifically the GoogleMaps icon. I'm not sure if it's cause the goolge maps icon isn't a .png or what. I've searched the whole file system and couldn't find it. I'm switching back and forth between your ROM and a M2D cab trying to decide which I like better... yours would completely win out with this function!

Any word on when 3.3 will be out?

Edited by thejaff

Guest bga7x
Any chance you could change the Application Tab, so that when you select an application it automatically puts the icon there (similary to M2D program widget)? I've been having issues finding icons, specifically the GoogleMaps icon. I'm not sure if it's cause the goolge maps icon isn't a .png or what. I've searched the whole file system and couldn't find it. I'm switching back and forth between your ROM and a M2D cab trying to decide which I like better... yours would completely win out with this function!

Any word on when 3.3 will be out?

V3.3 soon!!!