Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest techmaster7545

The nub Bgill_Tech is Bgill55 and me Techmaster get ready for our release !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Chadnan
The nub Bgill_Tech is Bgill55 and me Techmaster get ready for our release !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's F*@king EXCITING!!!

;) & :D

BGill - Techmaster

Can't wait!!!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest treid71

Great ROM Bgill and Techmaster! Definitely appreciate the hard work you guys have put into this.

One noob question though (or for anyone who knows). How do I go about changing the color of highlighted items such as files and also the colors within Wireless Manager. I wanted to change them from the default blue to black to better match the red theme. I tried Theme Generator but that didn't seem to do the trick (or maybe I was doing something wrong).

Thanks!

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Bgill how you doing today? I have I'm on your 3.1 Rom and I'm getting this error every time I restart the phone...Do I just need to reinstall Mortscript.exe

screen01uub.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest robcasa

First post. Just wanted to comment that these roms are fantastic. All of you that do this are amazing. My question is: Does the locate me function work with bing\live search? I have searched many forums but can't seem to find the answer. I can't seem to get it to work and am getting the message "sorry, we could not automatically detect your location". When I use the "track me using GPS" it works...but the locate me functionality would be nice.

Any help would be appreciated. I am using Bgill55's V3.2 rom.

-Rob

Guest bga7x
Hey Bgill how you doing today? I have I'm on your 3.1 Rom and I'm getting this error every time I restart the phone...Do I just need to reinstall Mortscript.exe

screen01uub.png

Yeah looks like you removed your morscipt or some thing! you have reinstall

Guest bga7x
First post. Just wanted to comment that these roms are fantastic. All of you that do this are amazing. My question is: Does the locate me function work with bing\live search? I have searched many forums but can't seem to find the answer. I can't seem to get it to work and am getting the message "sorry, we could not automatically detect your location". When I use the "track me using GPS" it works...but the locate me functionality would be nice.

Any help would be appreciated. I am using Bgill55's V3.2 rom.

-Rob

Locate me doesnt work on any roms sorry!!! it sucks!!! I know!

Guest bga7x
Still Beta though right?? you haven't officially published 3.3???

yeah still beta !! and it will stay that way cause 23004 got leaked!!!!

Guest necosino
yeah still beta !! and it will stay that way cause 23004 got leaked!!!!

Are the WinMo 6.5 releases really leaked? I thought M$ openly released them to developers for testing?

I don't mean to pull the convo away from your ROM, just curious because I don't know.

Edited by necosino

Guest blazingwolf
Are the WinMo 6.5 releases really leaked? I thought M$ openly released them to developers for testing?

I don't mean to pull the convo away from your ROM, just curious because I don't know.

Sigh. You haven't been paying attention have you? ;)

21234 was the RTM. All versions that we have been putting out since then are continuing improvements to 6.5.

Guest bga7x

21234 was the RTM. All versions that we have been putting out since then are continuing improvements to 6.5.

Exactly! Well put wolf!!! and me not being one of those developers to me this is leaked!!!!

Edited by bga7x

Guest Chimp

Wolf, actually wasn't 21501 the 'official' RTM version? Or was 21234 and 21501 the same thing but just a version rename?

/Chimp

Guest bga7x
Ooo man... I am waiting with baited breath! Been a couple of days since a flash! ;)

yeah 23003 was a nighmare for me but have been testing this build!! and all seems well!! with the tweaks I added it is the most touch responsive rom i have put out IMHO!!!