Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest BrianPick
like what? that why it a beta test i need to iron out the bugs!

Was working on a list.

But

After 2 har resets and after 2 refreshes I have a working Multiclock and all panels seem to be good ( except that pesk/uncurable email bug)

Dont know what finally went right...

Before that I could not get multiclock to rotate and weather was all red x.

Other than those panel issues and after the restarts looking pretty solid.

Any chance on getting the keyboard cab ?

Guest bga7x
spoke to soon that cab killed the multi clock

yeah mine to lol !!! ill fix it um do a hard reset ill add the panels and get every thing fixed before release!!!!

Guest BrianPick
yeah mine to lol !!! ill fix it um do a hard reset ill add the panels and get every thing fixed before release!!!!

So it would appear what you added made it in correctly. All else seems ok. When do you think you'll have time to get to the release, it's pretty close.

Guest bga7x
So it would appear what you added made it in correctly. All else seems ok. When do you think you'll have time to get to the release, it's pretty close.

trying to get cmulticlock to load on start up so you dont have to hit start cmulticlock

Guest BrianPick
is brianpick british or something

who spells "in correctly" like that

i can imagine him standing there like mr burns

mr_burns.gif

Well it was no more than an errant keystoke...Smithers !

Edited by BrianPick

Guest BrianPick
Well it was no more than an errant keystoke...Smithers !

And obviously, I am a horrible typist.

Flipping back and forth from here to some switch diags I am running at work.

Guest bga7x
And obviously, I am a horrible typist.

Flipping back and forth from here to some switch diags I am running at work.

whats diags???

anyway just about ready for 3.5 to be released!

Guest cmalone

did you happen to fix the dialer (russian). i have been going crazy trying to figure out where the characters are.......any help?

the only thing i don't like is the touch dialer lock cannot be changed (delayed). and the other little russian querks too. 

Guest bga7x
did you happen to fix the dialer (russian). i have been going crazy trying to figure out where the characters are.......any help?

the only thing i don't like is the touch dialer lock cannot be changed (delayed). and the other little russian querks too.

I ripped every single file and .dll aprt it is no where to be found!!!! so the russian stays in for now!!! did you go into phone settings and change the time for the dialer lock?

Guest cmalone
I ripped every single file and .dll aprt it is no where to be found!!!! so the russian stays in for now!!! did you go into phone settings and change the time for the dialer lock?

i tried, yes. didn't see any change. you?

Did you use the black keyboard, volume, or clock?

Guest cmalone

hey bgill, 

been trying to make cabs from existing. unable to extract  a cab to see files uncompressed. how do you do it?

-I'm trying to make a black touchplayer cab from adryn's touchplayer cab.

thanks

Guest bga7x

yeah i made a cab pretty much every one of the apps that came from that Russian rom. im in bed now but ill get them all together and post them.

i didnt use the keyboard, i like shokkas better. i didnt use the volume control cause it kills the 4 way rotation.

most of the today stuff is for 6.1 from that rom. i might pull some icons though.

Edited by bga7x

Guest cmalone

Unable to move files to windows folder. haven't had this problem before. any ideas?

EDIT: finally got it to work by moving files out of windows with total commander and then dropping in the new.

Real nice rom bgill!

the only thing that could be changed is the weather icons are misshaped-oval. fyi, no biggie.

Edited by cmalone

Guest bga7x
Unable to move files to windows folder. haven't had this problem before. any ideas?

EDIT: finally got it to work by moving files out of windows with total commander and then dropping in the new.

Real nice rom bgill!

the only thing that could be changed is the weather icons are misshaped-oval. fyi, no biggie.

k cool im glad you like it!