Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest BrianPick

With the new release pending. I am wonder why I am worried about it at all. Maybe the chefs can find some goodies but we have had it way better for way longer thanks to folks like Bga7x, BW and all others.

Guest Majorair32

Is is possible to get a cab for the new skin's Im running 3.4 now but dont really want to reflash and set everything back up etc... If not no biggie. I'll just flash later when I get some time to get her setup again. Thx. Rom rocks though stable as rock.

Guest bga7x
Is is possible to get a cab for the new skin's Im running 3.4 now but dont really want to reflash and set everything back up etc... If not no biggie. I'll just flash later when I get some time to get her setup again. Thx. Rom rocks though stable as rock.

im getting all the new skin cabs together. right now! i have to resat them all first and make sure they do want i want them to do!

Guest necosino
im getting all the new skin cabs together. right now! i have to resat them all first and make sure they do want i want them to do!

/tapping foot....

jk, jk, of course! I'm at work.. Now when 5:30 roles around.. :D ;)

Guest flnfrmn

Soooooo....I apologize profusely for not getting back to you after testing last night. It makes it hard to play when I work on an ambulance ;) . I had a lot of issues with the dialer not working and titanium pages not working at all. I did ONE hard reset and EVERYTHING has been working flawlessly since. I can't find any bugs. GREAT job!!!!!!!!!

Another topic.....I read in this thread a long time ago about tethering but did not understand how to do it. Can anyone help me please? Our company took away our internet capabilities at work so I would really like to get this working with my laptop. Thanks in advance!

Guest WolfpackInCO

Crap. I swore after 3.4 that I was going to avoid this thread and any more updates until 4.0. So much for that plan...

Guest semmtexx

Hey Bgill, problem installing the GC java pack version 1.2.6 cab. "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions". I've had this happen before. Some Roms it works some it doesnt.

Guest bga7x
Hey Bgill, problem installing the GC java pack version 1.2.6 cab. "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions". I've had this happen before. Some Roms it works some it doesnt.

hmm i dont really mess with Java let me take a look at it, normally that message pops up when you are trying to overwrite something in the rom, but i dont have Java in this rom! Do you have a link to that cab?

Edited by bga7x

Guest semmtexx
hmm i dont really mess with Java let me take a look at it, normally that message pops up when you are trying to overwrite something in the rom, but i dont have Java in this rom! Do you have a link to that cab?

Yes. Here is the cab. Its kind of weird, the way I've been doing it is I install this cab after each fresh flash even though it is an older version. then i go to the gmail mobile site and choose install the latest gmail version and it basically updates this java app. This is the only java pack i've been able to get the gmail mobile app to work on. It's an awsome gmail app IMO and hopefully you can get it to work.

EDIT: reason being is this, Jbed will not run it properly: it won't save the password s everytime you refresh, you get signed out. Also, I like this one because even though it is a Java app, unlike using jbed, it creates an external link for each app so say I want to include this gmail app in a titanium panel, I can as opposed to jbed where you have to actually run it first then you have a tiny list of java apps to choose from. I like having the one external link for the actual app itself. Sorry for the rambling. lol

GC_Java_Pack_1.2.6.cab

Edited by semmtexx

Guest bga7x
Yes. Here is the cab. Its kind of weird, the way I've been doing it is I install this cab after each fresh flash even though it is an older version. then i go to the gmail mobile site and choose install the latest gmail version and it basically updates this java app. This is the only java pack i've been able to get the gmail mobile app to work on. It's an awsome gmail app IMO and hopefully you can get it to work.

EDIT: reason being is this, Jbed will not run it properly: it won't save the password s everytime you refresh, you get signed out. Also, I like this one because even though it is a Java app, unlike using jbed, it creates an external link for each app so say I want to include this gmail app in a titanium panel, I can as opposed to jbed where you have to actually run it first then you have a tiny list of java apps to choose from. I like having the one external link for the actual app itself. Sorry for the rambling. lol

k ill rip the cab open and see what the issues is thank you!

Guest tampaboy1984

One thing i have noticed in your this Rom... When you are in the Conversation Mode you cannot click a number or a link that someone sends you in a text. It just does nothing. But in original rom if it was a number when clicking it it would ask if you would like to save that number as a contact. Is there a fix for this Bgill?

Guest blazingwolf
It makes it hard to play when I work on an ambulance :D .

That's not a good excuse. I work on a pumper and I'm still here. ;)

Guest Chadnan

CMultiClock forces itself to be the the top plug-in of all the titanium panels, right? I think so. I like my clock in the middle tho. I could learn to like it tho - just wanna know that that's what i'm in for upon flashing. ;)

Thanks

Guest bga7x
CMultiClock forces itself to be the the top plug-in of all the titanium panels, right? I think so. I like my clock in the middle tho. I could learn to like it tho - just wanna know that that's what i'm in for upon flashing. ;)

Thanks

yes its stays on top and the other clock is not enable so if you hit the end key by default it will shoot you up to cMulticlock

Guest lordv8r
Whats a pumper?

I would guess he works for the Fire Dept. on a pumper truck. And I swear bgill I just updated to 3.4 last night now I got to do it all over again. Damn you! ;) Great work dude. Thanks for putting some much effort into these roms. You most really love doing this stuff.

Guest bga7x
I would guess he works for the Fire Dept. on a pumper truck. And I swear bgill I just updated to 3.4 last night now I got to do it all over again. Damn you! ;) Great work dude. Thanks for putting some much effort into these roms. You most really love doing this stuff.

sorry about the updates lol i do love doing this stuff!! nothing is better than getting something to work the way you want and then share it!!!!

Guest anamelesssomebody

Someone several pages ago asked about the blue background behind the octagons on the start menu instead of the red. Install this cab I found somewhere in all these threads about different roms and you will have blue instead of red. Sorry it's late and I can't think of who to give credit.

Edit; it was Bdolan92 in post 1156 who asked

Hexagon_blue_start_bgill55.cab

Edited by anamelesssomebody