Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
I was only kidding. It doesn't bother me which ROM you use. <_<

My Rom and BW roms are distant cousins!!! we have alot of the same settings, the diffrence is in what else we add or take out and the basic flow of the rom!! I look up to Blaze!! he has helped me alot!!!

Guest RwP1138

Blazingwolf know he is mammoth and he rolls like that

there are other user who are wackadoo like pepe lepue

not naming any names

ok maybe their initials

WOZZER

blazings and bg roms are like microbrew beer. You can taste the craftsmanship in every swig

others are like a pbr best for old dudes sitting on the porch complaining about back in their day it snowed everyday and hills only went up......so F you al gore

Guest bga7x
Blazingwolf know he is mammoth and he rolls like that

there are other user who are wackadoo like pepe lepue

not naming any names

ok maybe their initials

WOZZER

blazings and bg roms are like microbrew beer. You can taste the craftsmanship in every swig

others are like a pbr best for old dudes sitting on the porch complaining about back in their day it snowed everyday and hills only went up......so F you al gore

LMAO!!!!

New build up and running..................................i also figured out how to get rid of that Samsung stupid click scrolling!! testing now!!!

Guest kidrocking79
2 builds in one day 21731 and 21806 holy crap!!!

cmon....Im getting the fever... the itch.... need to ffffllllaaaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... nnnneeeeedddd new rommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest bga7x
cmon....Im getting the fever... the itch.... need to ffffllllaaaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... nnnneeeeedddd new rommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cant decide to release 21731 or get working on 21806! hmm decisions!

Guest Rob Storm
cant decide to release 21731 or get working on 21806! hmm decisions!

Work on 21806 <_< But in the meantime, release 21731 to give us something to play with for a few hours.

Edited by Rob Storm

Guest bga7x
Work on 21806 <_< But in the meantime, release 21731 to give us something to play with for a few hours.

Spoken like a true flashaholic!!!!

Guest nathan312

ok just flashed v2.0..LOVE IT! i like the look and feel of it better than adryn's and wozzors and blazingwolfs...lol this is the first time i have flashed my phone and i did all 4 in one night just to try em out...like em all but so far this is my favorite...will update more once i learn more about winmo 6.5!!

thanks bga7x!

Nate

edit: quick question...how do i get the data connection auto kill thing...i forgot what it was called and i liked it because it saved me battery!

Edited by nathan312

Guest kidrocking79
ok just flashed v2.0..LOVE IT! i like the look and feel of it better than adryn's and wozzors and blazingwolfs...lol this is the first time i have flashed my phone and i did all 4 in one night just to try em out...like em all but so far this is my favorite...will update more once i learn more about winmo 6.5!!

thanks bga7x!

Nate

edit: quick question...how do i get the data connection auto kill thing...i forgot what it was called and i liked it because it saved me battery!

Its called noData... just do a search.... Im sure you'll find it.

Guest odessit2000

would be nice is you will release Custom and Stock ROM so people have a choice like Woz did. Me personally i like some Samsung programs.

Guest Adrynalyne
ok just flashed v2.0..LOVE IT! i like the look and feel of it better than adryn's and wozzors and blazingwolfs...

You hurt me man. If you cut me, do I not bleed?

<_<

Guest Pracis

Thanks for all the hard work. On a side note, I LOVE this new rom. But I hate you for one reason.. having to do all my programs, contacts, preferences etc cause you keep coming out with new stuff!

<_<

Guest RwP1138

BG 2.0 ROM LOOK WHAT HE'S COOKED UP THIS TIME

sideImage_history.jpg

I've got a bgillrom

If you wont cook my rom...BG will

He is the master of masters

in the sweetest of science

To you he is just a name on a kitchen appliance

How can you be so stupid

How can you be so dumb

Not to know that BG was as mean as a gun

He won 8 rounds in Cancasa with Mohammed Ali

He didn't float like a butterfly or sting like a bee

He just lay on that canvas all quiet and still

But he was dreaming of the plans for the best rom still

I've got a BG Rom,

If you wont cook my dinner.....BG will.

this is the best best rom you can find out there. a rom like this would normally cost you 2 to 300 dollars

but if you act today you can get it for 3 easy payments of 100 dollars so act today

you won't find a better easier to you rom I GIVE YOU THE GEORGE FOREMAN GUARANTEE

if you down load in the next 5 minutes will make a payment for you

awww just F' ing with you the rom is free

Guest nathan312

sorry adryn! i liked yours too lol just this one seems maybe a bit studier...now on your 6.1 are they like stable...REALLY stable??

Guest Adrynalyne

My 6.1 roms are rock solid.

My 6.5 roms are too <_<

I was just kidding. It doesn't bother me which rom you use :)

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Jeff5886

BG,

Can new themes be added using this ROM. I have noticed that the "blue" theme is a mix of both as the dialer is still black. Greate ROM, but the themes need tweaking....

Guest xenspidey

Again, great ROM. went into work just to Flash... LOL

Two things, this is your official reminder to fix the number pad finger keyboard skin for your next release.  <_<

the next, is there a way to match the landscape phone pad skin with the portrait? just a little something that might button your ROMs up a little tighter.

Keep up the good work!

Guest sowazit2you

Not sure about anyone else just tried to flash to 2.0 and was getting stuck at the loading screen after. Went back to 1.9 for now.

Guest kidrocking79

Flashed on 2.0 this morning.

Anyone having a problem with the default battery on the start menu bar not updating. My battery was about to die (got the critical battery warning message) and the battery on the start menu showed full bars !!!

Guest bga7x
Not sure about anyone else just tried to flash to 2.0 and was getting stuck at the loading screen after. Went back to 1.9 for now.

Just hit the start button!

Guest bga7x
Flashed on 2.0 this morning.

Anyone having a problem with the default battery on the start menu bar not updating. My battery was about to die (got the critical battery warning message) and the battery on the start menu showed full bars !!!

yes i have relaized this i loaded the wrong driver!! fix in next release, load batti 2.4 until then!!

Guest bga7x
BG 2.0 ROM LOOK WHAT HE'S COOKED UP THIS TIME

sideImage_history.jpg

I've got a bgillrom

If you wont cook my rom...BG will

He is the master of masters

in the sweetest of science

To you he is just a name on a kitchen appliance

How can you be so stupid

How can you be so dumb

Not to know that BG was as mean as a gun

He won 8 rounds in Cancasa with Mohammed Ali

He didn't float like a butterfly or sting like a bee

He just lay on that canvas all quiet and still

But he was dreaming of the plans for the best rom still

I've got a BG Rom,

If you wont cook my dinner.....BG will.

this is the best best rom you can find out there. a rom like this would normally cost you 2 to 300 dollars

but if you act today you can get it for 3 easy payments of 100 dollars so act today

you won't find a better easier to you rom I GIVE YOU THE GEORGE FOREMAN GUARANTEE

if you down load in the next 5 minutes will make a payment for you

awww just F' ing with you the rom is free

Best post ever!!!