Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
can additional themes/skins be loaded?

yes, but the phone dialer has its own wallpaper so that wont change if you change the theme. you can use resco explorer to change it if you want.

File name: dlrback_land.png

dlrback_port.png

you must use these sizes for it to fit!

landscape 400x188

Port. 240x348 and rename it to the same as the originals

Guest bga7x
Again, great ROM. went into work just to Flash... LOL

Two things, this is your official reminder to fix the number pad finger keyboard skin for your next release. <_<

the next, is there a way to match the landscape phone pad skin with the portrait? just a little something that might button your ROMs up a little tighter.

Keep up the good work!

part 2 of that is done!

screen01tdw.png

Part 1 now done!!

screen01e.png

Edited by bga7x

Guest nathan312

so about the text thing in the cc20 roms...the thing where it says it's unread even when it IS read...how can i fix this?? it's buggin the hell outta me! i mean having to press OK everytime so it see's it as read is BS imo...any ideas...sorry if this has already been discussed...just want some help!

Guest blazingwolf
so about the text thing in the cc20 roms...the thing where it says it's unread even when it IS read...how can i fix this?? it's buggin the hell outta me! i mean having to press OK everytime so it see's it as read is BS imo...any ideas...sorry if this has already been discussed...just want some help!

You have to use an older module for the SMS. Most of us don't cook that in to a ROM. I remember seeing a cab for it not to long ago.

Guest nathan312

really???? PLEASE tell me if you find it!! it's buggin the hell outta me lol like SERIOUSLY!! what's it called, i will look for it!

Guest kidrocking79

2.01... so far so good. miss the carbon fiber.. but kinda cool how he changes up the themes every once in a while.

Guest kidrocking79

oh...btw.. when I was on 6.1, I used to soft reset my device w/ a soft button app. I think it was in the utilities folder.. dont remember.. Is that on these roms? cause Ive had to reset using the stylus and reset button. Kind of a pain in the ass since I dont carry the stylus as much as I used to when I first got my Omnia.

Guest bga7x
2.01... so far so good. miss the carbon fiber.. but kinda cool how he changes up the themes every once in a while.

I miss that too! i think ill go back to that after awhile! yeah no more soft rest button! let me see what i can do for you though! post pics if you could!

Guest kidrocking79
I miss that too! i think ill go back to that after awhile! yeah no more soft rest button! let me see what i can do for you though! post pics if you could!

Is there a screen capture utility cooked in?

Guest kidrocking79

Anyone else NOT a fan of the honeycomb? I LOVED the feel / look of the prev. rom 1.9 and 2.0 where the honeycomb was gone and the icons would just glow

Guest bga7x
Anyone else NOT a fan of the honeycomb? I LOVED the feel / look of the prev. rom 1.9 and 2.0 where the honeycomb was gone and the icons would just glow

I like it lol!!! hey do me a favor check out Skyfire make sure its good to go!! also to speed up your today screen disable using chome editor the redundant panels ie:phone,text email, the ones that clinks take care of already. and report back if you could!

Guest bga7x

Fixed in this release! Thanks to Adryn! For finding the fix!

Edited by bga7x

Guest nathan312

ok since its fixed...how can i fix it on mine...i'm just on the cc20 image and i wanna stay on that one for awhile...can't flash for awhile cause i got stuff to do but heard there is a cab for this fix?? can you pm the cab or instructions to fix this? PLEASE!

Guest kidrocking79
use My Mobiler that app is wonders!! you will see when you download it!!

wow...my mobiler... cool little proggie

Guest kidrocking79
I like it lol!!! hey do me a favor check out Skyfire make sure its good to go!! also to speed up your today screen disable using chome editor the redundant panels ie:phone,text email, the ones that clinks take care of already. and report back if you could!

SkyFire running like a champ... love that browser !!!

Guest bga7x
How do I post an image right to the post..not as an attachment.. cant seem to figure it out

host the image on image shack then copy the direct link then edit your post click the image button next to the green arrows paste link and you are set

Guest blazingwolf
host the image on image shack then copy the direct link then edit your post click the image button next to the green arrows paste link and you are set

You don't even need to do that here. <_<

Just make it a png and it will show up. :)

Guest bga7x
You don't even need to do that here. <_<

Just make it a png and it will show up. :)

well there you go learned something new!!!

Guest Adrynalyne
ok since its fixed...how can i fix it on mine...i'm just on the cc20 image and i wanna stay on that one for awhile...can't flash for awhile cause i got stuff to do but heard there is a cab for this fix?? can you pm the cab or instructions to fix this? PLEASE!

See how he is?

I bend over backwards to help him, and I get no credit or love.

*sniff*

<_<

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...om-sms-bug-fix/