Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest kidrocking79

Unsure if this was happening before this build, but I just noticed that in CHome editor, if you take a panel and move it down past the last the last spot, you get an error (out of bounds array). This happen to anyone else?

Guest kidrocking79
well...I did do a restore from SPB... something musta went haywire...too tired to troubleshoot..going to bed.

Sorry BG.... it wasnt the ROM.. it was my backup. Issue resolved.

Guest kidrocking79
Does anyone have the soft reset cab? is there one? soft resetting and trying to find a damn pin is annoying. I dont carry the stylus anymore.

BTW BG... Not sure if advanced configuration tool is cooked into the ROM or if that was something I added, but ACT allows me to soft reset :D another one bites the dust !

Guest bga7x
A question, what happened to the lock screen? (specifically, the password entry section after you slide)

I think starting last build, the password entry screen started to looks funny.

It used to be 3 separate buttons, for unlock/contacts/email...

Currently, It has a long bar with the contact/email kind of "ghosted", with a word "Unlock" over it.

Funny thing is that is still unlocks to contacts/email, if you press middle or right side.

This a bug? or MS just decided this is much cooler this way.

Screen shots please.

Guest bga7x
Love your ROMs. I thought I would give Finger Board a try since it looks kinda cool. After I enabled the keyboard, I realized that the keys are too close together for me and I would be better off using the standard keyboard. Now that I have enabled Finger Board, how do I disable it? Thanks again for your great work.

Start menu>imselector then choose the keyboard of your choice

Guest bga7x
Unsure if this was happening before this build, but I just noticed that in CHome editor, if you take a panel and move it down past the last the last spot, you get an error (out of bounds array). This happen to anyone else?

if you move a panels to the bottom then hir down one more time you will get that error if you just move it to the last spot and save order you are fine!

Im glad it wasnt a bug and you got it working, And Yes I cooked in advance config and i forgot you can soft reset from there! good looking out!

to do this open up advance config.>menu>soft reset

Edited by bga7x

Guest TreasureHunter72
Start menu>imselector then choose the keyboard of your choice

Thanks. My IMSelector didn't show any values which I probably should have mentioned in the original post. I pressed the mouse pad button and the values dropped down. All is good. Thanks again.

Guest parkus
Screen shots please.

Here is a screen shot.

Those ghosted buttons are still active.

post-536004-1244481308_thumb.png

Edited by parkus

Guest kronos1
For mms there is nothing i can do that is a problem higher than what us cooks can handle. Why dont you use Facebook mobile to upload to face book they dont resize the image when uploading.

I will try to do that, hope to see some progress l will post results here

Guest kidrocking79

What exactly is changing the theme in settings / today do? Seems like it's just changing the wallpaper. I dont notice any changes in fonts / icons..etc between themes.

Guest bga7x
What exactly is changing the theme in settings / today do? Seems like it's just changing the wallpaper. I dont notice any changes in fonts / icons..etc between themes.

the fonts and icons will never change from a theme unless the themes include them, the themes i provided are more on the color side. if you change to DVF green you will notice that all the menu selectors are now green instead of the rock and republic red. make sense?

Guest kidrocking79
the fonts and icons will never change from a theme unless the themes include them, the themes i provided are more on the color side. if you change to DVF green you will notice that all the menu selectors are now green instead of the rock and republic red. make sense?

oh yea.. you're right.. I forgot about that.. eh.. Themes are a waste of time.. unless they are a complete theme (Colors, icons, fonts...etc) Just changing the background image is good enough for me.

Guest bga7x

Working on a lite version of 2.1 things removed Office(left in one note), Office plug in, Skyfire 1.0, Finger Keyboard 2.1,Google maps! Lock display has been fixed along with power off bug. added new battery driver that shows 5% increments.

all can be installed via cab

Edited by bga7x

Guest kidrocking79
Working on a lite version of 2.1 things removed Office, Office plug in, Skyfire 1.0, Finger Keyboard 2.1,Google maps! Lock display has been fixed along with power off bug.

all can be installed via cab

Is there a place where all these cabs are that we can just download them?

Guest bga7x
Is there a place where all these cabs are that we can just download them?

well if you want these just stay with the current rom. ill get them together or post links to where they are at

Guest kidrocking79
well if you want these just stay with the current rom. ill get them together or post links to where they are at

I would probably prefer to start w/ a lite rom, and work my way up. Your build comes with a few things that I could do away with. Would be nice to start out with a great rom (yours) and be able to customize the programs. Although I must say.... this last ROM v2.1 is the best yet. I couldn't be happier

Guest bga7x
I would probably prefer to start w/ a lite rom, and work my way up. Your build comes with a few things that I could do away with. Would be nice to start out with a great rom (yours) and be able to customize the programs. Although I must say.... this last ROM v2.1 is the best yet. I couldn't be happier

Thank you!!! as it stands there is 121.02 free space debating on taking out facebook.....ehh i use it to much

Guest trunks67
Thank you!!! as it stands there is 121.02 free space debating on taking out facebook.....ehh i use it to much

Love the regular rom please leave in everything you have in it especially facebook. Keep up the good work!!