THE BEST COOKED ROM TO DATE

Guest MAYORLIM

Guest yipeeyiho
I will say that after having flashed my omnia for over 20+ times now I've been using Khuanchai UltraLite roms over the last 5 builds and they ALL work Great.. yes, little fiddly things here and there but as far as stable and fast.. Definately..

About to start cooking myself as I generally install a few more bits and pieces to his ultralite roms after flash so this way I will be able to flash my own and not have to reinstall all the extras.. Once agan other than this the ROMS work great.. Keep up the good work :)

+1

tried many over last 12mths, Sectors,Tarils, all good, but Khuanchai UL's are sleekest combined with SP3 and suit me perfectly: stable and fast. Probably there will be no such thing as the perfect bug free ROM, but any bugs here are minor and barely noticed. Whoever said 6.5 is slower , I certainly do not have that experience. great work KC.

Guest unholygid2006
+1

tried many over last 12mths, Sectors,Tarils, all good, but Khuanchai UL's are sleekest combined with SP3 and suit me perfectly: stable and fast. Probably there will be no such thing as the perfect bug free ROM, but any bugs here are minor and barely noticed. Whoever said 6.5 is slower , I certainly do not have that experience. great work KC.

Same here. KC's rom still the fastest and most stable rom for me especially his latest rom. :)

Guest sinancetinkaya
+1

wm6.5 is slower than wm6.1. If you say it's not, please show your spb benchmark test. Don't let the pda get any energy(don't plug usb or charger cable) when you do this

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest WAIKIKI728
Same here. KC's rom still the fastest and most stable rom for me especially his latest rom. :)

+100 The same for me ...even i don´t understand how wm6.1 is faster than 6.5 ....For me that is not the truthhhh!!!!!!!

For me 6.5 is much more touch friendly....!!!i don´t use my stylus!!!and of course faster....even when all the

current roms are just betas....

Guest sinancetinkaya

Let me make this clear

If we are talking about user friendly, yes wm6.5 seems better

But if we're talking about speed, we have to talk numbers

Guest WAIKIKI728
Let me make this clear

If we are talking about user friendly, yes wm6.5 seems better

But if we're talking about speed, we have to talk numbers

I have for trying two Omnias...one from my girlfriend who doesn´t like to play with it so it has the last official 6.1 and i have the last rom "hybrid" from Kuanchai and i can tell you that mine is much faster than from my girlfriend...(much more...playing music...videos..games..and with gps or wifi....)

Instead of all it´s just my opinion....

Guest gianton
What do you mean "stable"?

Without Soft Reset every 5,10,30 minutes?

Latest KC ROM running with no soft reset since y'day after I flashed it. Quite stable for me.

Guest unholygid2006
What do you mean "stable"?

Without Soft Reset every 5,10,30 minutes?

Yeah no soft reset needed after installing all my applications and stuff. Fast, smooth with no resets / hard resets needed.

Yeah no soft reset needed after installing all my applications and stuff. Fast, smooth with no resets / hard resets needed.

Do you have more then 2 or 3 applications running simultaneously?

Thanks.

Guest unholygid2006
Do you have more then 2 or 3 applications running simultaneously?

Thanks.

yes i do. I usually have msn , mp3 on. And sometimes i would browse the internet. The only annoying thing is how hot the phone will get at the area below the battery. ( When surfing net )

But i think it's hardware issue.

Edited by unholygid2006

Guest unholygid2006

The thing about auto kill, well i tested running , coreplayer, msn, opera, windows media player, contacts, messaging , calculator at same time and i do notice some programs got autokilled.

But then, why would i run so many stuff at a time? lol

Just my 2 cent.

Guest Zealster
The thing about auto kill, well i tested running , coreplayer, msn, opera, windows media player, contacts, messaging , calculator at same time and i do notice some programs got autokilled.

But then, why would i run so many stuff at a time? lol

Just my 2 cent.

I've always wondered why people would run so many programs at once. But then I realized that some people get WinMo phones and don't realize they have to manually close programs instead of pressing the X's. Honestly, if you got a WinMo phone and didn't know that, you'd probably hate your phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lagoskon
Great Thread.

I`m looking for a optimized and stable 6.1 version with flash and m2d?

Any thoughts ?

QBUS Q07M !!!! for sure...!!!!! Pure Perfection....!!!!!

Guest requiem87

And i am looking for a fast rom that is 6.5, lots of eye-candy, but i dont need the honeycomb or m2d because i use spb mobile shell 3.

Is there such a rom? maybe even a rom that has replaced the boring menus and message boxes and scrollbars from microsoft. I get goosebumps everytime i see microsofts disastrous fail in making interfaces, it looks so horrible, but with spb or touchflo WinMo is better than the rest.

• 1 month later...