Wallpapers Just For Omnia

Guest wicked_beav

Guest Michelle My Belle
It's included in the rom with one of the themes, I will take a look and see if I can find it.

Thanks winbeaver. :D

btw great idea to include a themes section - looking good.

Michelle

Guest vinbeaver

Here are some more... I labeled it nature but there's some extra's in there. I think I'm good for the day on doing these... Also I will work on gettin wallpapers for those themes you have requested. Also if you already have the pictures but would like me to Omnify them for you post em in here and I will get to work on them.

Nature_240x400.rar

post-461706-1244667519_thumb.jpg

Guest vinbeaver

I'm tryin' to knock em out as fast as possible. Trying to find as many wallpaper packs as possible... too much work trying to go through and download pictures and wallpapers one at a time to try to build wallpaper packs for our Omnia's.

Guest vinbeaver

Here now are some white wallpapers... For those that made requests tomorrow I will look into more nature, scenary, sunsets, sunrises and tv programming. For those that wanted the tv show wallpapers could you name some shows that you would prefer. When making your requests try to be specific if need be for topics like tv shows or movies.

EDIT: Let me know what you guys think of these wallpapers... reason being I need to know whether or not to continue making them.

White_Wallpapers.rar

post-461706-1244686356_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest WAIKIKI728
I am creating a new wallpapers section here where I will try to update wallpaper packs here as frequent as I can. If there are any particular types of wallpapers you would prefer let me know... i.e. sexy ladies, scenery, cars, etc...

Like I said, feel free to make requests as to what types of wallpapers you prefer, but I will not do any nudity. If you want nudity... well you'll have to find that yourself.

Anyone in landscape

?¿someone knows how i have to rename it for making it working when the omnia rotates?¿

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest vinbeaver
Anyone in landscape

?¿someone knows how i have to rename it for making it working when the omnia rotates?¿

Are you wanting to use a different picture for when it rotates? If you are wanting the same picture when it rotates it should. If you want a different picture you have to rename the pictures you want to be the background to tdywater_240_400.jpg for portrait and tdywater_400_240.jpg for landscape and copy to \Windows.

Guest vinbeaver

Gotta get some people to post me some wallpaper packs or pictures so that I can edit them... help me with the search process and i'll do the leg work.

Guest Lancez
Well we'll see... if not I'll just make em and send ya some of what I do... lol.

well, i like nature scenes the most......thanks a lot for doing this, even though, people r getting them without saying thank u.......i, personally, will bump it up for ur effort and great thread...... :D

Guest WAIKIKI728
Are you wanting to use a different picture for when it rotates? If you are wanting the same picture when it rotates it should. If you want a different picture you have to rename the pictures you want to be the background to tdywater_240_400.jpg for portrait and tdywater_400_240.jpg for landscape and copy to \Windows.

Thak you that was what i asked but in the new lite roms from kuanchai there is no file like this in windows....you have any idea about this?¿'

Edit:i think i have to rename to stwater_240_400

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest vinbeaver
Thak you that was what i asked but in the new lite roms from kuanchai there is no file like this in windows....you have any idea about this?¿'

Yes that should be it... my bad. Make sure to backup your old files first.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Yes that should be it... my bad. Make sure to backup your old files first.

But i don´t have any landscape photo...can you share anyone?¿?instead of all i will

search by this forum...thank you for your help..............

Guest KSTAN

cool... din know abt this... :D

Guest vinbeaver

I'm home and back at work at making some more backgrounds... hopefully yall want them though I already posted a ton so maybe not but they'll be up shortly.