qvga wqvga gsm wm6.5 taskbar

Guest nikosxri

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Hi,

Thanks for the taskbar icons ... i have one problem.. these icons does not completely change for me... only the signal bar changes.. can some1 help with this

screen12q.jpg

Fellas... THAT's EXACTLY what application I'm looking for, that one on top right with the large icons, when you're choosing which app to close.

What's that? What's that app???

Guest nikosxri
Fellas... THAT's EXACTLY what application I'm looking for, that one on top right with the large icons, when you're choosing which app to close.

What's that? What's that app???

Htc taskmanager 2.1 i think but only with old ui.

In new ui the icon in up right fells over the clock.

There is a mod somewhere with a transparent icon and when you hit the clock then the icon opens.

Why dont you use showcase.

I have no problem using it.

If you are interested i can provide you the links tonight when i go home.

Guest nikosxri

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4030896

SHOWCASE task manager.This is the one i use and my registry settings working in my own rom with builds 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 and generally in all 6.5.x

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0.cab

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses"="RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS;RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS"

"SUITE_OldTaskbarSize"=dword:0000001A

"SUITE_NewTaskbarSize"=dword:00000012

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"=dword:00000001

"SUITE_VibrateTap"=dword:0000000F

"SUITE_VibrateHold"=dword:0000001E

"SUITE_TaskManager_Path"=""

"SUITE_ManilaStartMenu"=dword:00000000

"SUITE_ManilaLaunchFix"=dword:00000000

"use_custom_color"=dword:00000001

"clListProc_selected"=dword:0000FFFF

"clListTitle_selected"=dword:00FFFFFF

"clListProc"=dword:00006600

"clListTitle"=dword:000E0E0E

"clListBack"=dword:00B0ACAB

"ExcludeProc"="MobileShell.exe;manila.exe;Manila2D.exe;repllog.exe;ilock2.exe;palringo.exe"

Edited by nikosxri

Guest lupus_hegemonia
SHOWCASE task manager.This is the one i use and my registry settings working in my own rom with builds 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 and generally in all 6.5.x

Regards! Thxs...

Guest nikosxri
Regards! Thxs...

Also for 1% battery icon use the attached file and add registry settings provided.Delete the txt after downloading(i added txt to be able to upload the file)

Dont forget to back up!!Then add the file to windows folder.

phcanOverbmp.dll.txt

Add the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]

"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

"BaseId"=dword:00000000

"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003e9

"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065

Hope it works because i have a long time to make a taskbar.

Guest nikosxri
Sorry, I use Google Translator, are novel, I need shellres.96.dll that can extract any of the windows as this file. 28005FloTanium use your room. home site is down and can not use your cab's because I change the bottom bar. and I need to change I personally shellres96.dll icons. Thank you very much. sorry if I did not write well in English.

Sorry again i dont understand what you really want, maybe tell to a friend to translate.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Also for 1% battery icon use the attached file and add registry settings provided.Delete the txt after downloading(i added txt to be able to upload the file)

Dont forget to back up!!Then add the file to windows folder.

phcanOverbmp.dll.txt

Add the registry:

"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

"BaseId"=dword:00000000

"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003e9

"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065

Hope it works because i have a long time to make a taskbar.

Thxs, m8... but my problem is NOT a .dll 1% indicator, but the BATTERY ICON itself!!! No matter what if I insert your .dll (or mine), nothing changing because the ICON don't supporting 1% but 10%!

That's what I'm asking... A 1% ICON for the battery.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Sorry again i dont understand what you really want, maybe tell to a friend to translate.

Unfortunatelly, I don't too (understanding you)... From which country are you from? I understanding good Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and quite Turkish.

Guest nikosxri
Thxs, m8... but my problem is NOT a .dll 1% indicator, but the BATTERY ICON itself!!! No matter what if I insert your .dll (or mine), nothing changing because the ICON don't supporting 1% but 10%!

That's what I'm asking... A 1% ICON for the battery.

Did you add the registry i provided?

Guest nikosxri

Add this also

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps] "BaseId"=dword:00000000 "BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll" "BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003E9 "BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000065

or the registry file in my first post "resover.reg"

Edited by nikosxri

Guest Borfas

(ENGLESH) i need a shellres96.dll. use the room's 28005 FloTanium. DOWN WHIT START !!! thank

(ITALIANO) o bizonio di shellres96.dll per modificare le imagini del taskbar, per favore ci mete coalcuno cui il shellres96.dll, per i windows mobile con il start ju a sinistra, NON SOPRA A SINITRA !!! gratzile mile.

Edited by Borfas

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Is it me... or you also thinking that, the new "cookers" are using NON-1% battery indicator icons (like SECTOR or KC) and they're using 10% battery icons...

...because that 1% NEVER WORKING properly??????????

I've tested some 1% battery indicators... and one second I had 85%... in few minutes I had 56%... I soft-reset the device and I had 94%!!!!!

So... I guess that 1% doesn't working properly.

Guest Borfas

how to clean .txt ? d`not understrand <_<

please clean your .txt and please your shellres96.dll only, do not shellres.96.dll.txt :mellow: is not good shellres96.dll.txt :((

i-am do not understrand how to clean .txt :D

Edited by Borfas

Guest nikosxri
Is it me... or you also thinking that, the new "cookers" are using NON-1% battery indicator icons (like SECTOR or KC) and they're using 10% battery icons...

...because that 1% NEVER WORKING properly??????????

I've tested some 1% battery indicators... and one second I had 85%... in few minutes I had 56%... I soft-reset the device and I had 94%!!!!!

So... I guess that 1% doesn't working properly.

I told you that in my pm

Guest nikosxri
how to clean .txt ? d`not understrand <_<

please clean your .txt and please your shellres96.dll only, do not shellres.96.dll.txt :mellow: is not good shellres96.dll.txt :((

i-am do not understrand how to clean .txt :D

Click right button in your mouse and click reneme and then delete the txt and leave the rest.

The system will tell you that the file maybe unusable after that.You must click ok and thats it!!

Guest Borfas

niko thank tahnk thank :mellow: :( :D B) :) :D <_<

niko how to created .cab for taskbar ? i`am reshacker and alpha zip main.exe.

shellres69.dll.txt is not for room on start down :lol:

niko can you give information we Hardware to my brain could only taskbar? What software do I need to change to make these icons. i would actually everything's about how do I create or how to make it. Thanks a lot so far.

post-617499-1268523759_thumb.png

Edited by Borfas

Guest nikosxri
niko thank tahnk thank :mellow: :( :D B) :) :D <_<

niko how to created .cab for taskbar ? i`am reshacker and alpha zip main.exe.

shellres69.dll.txt is not for room on start down :lol:

niko can you give information we Hardware to my brain could only taskbar? What software do I need to change to make these icons. i would actually everything's about how do I create or how to make it. Thanks a lot so far.

1)For icons use Icofx or gimp2 or both

2)For cab making use CeCabManager

Information also in post 183

Guest nikosxri
Well... about that CAB CREATING, Niko, I'm quite interesting myself!!!! I'm tirred to making manualy changes...

CeCabManager is very easy.

You just put your files in files with right click and add them and save the cab

Guest lupus_hegemonia
CeCabManager is very easy.

You just put your files in files with right click and add them and save the cab

We REALLY-REALLY need to "speak" each other with PMs in our own language, m8! I'm REALLY interesting about this...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Qi Xiao

The taskbar(QVGA) you shared is personalized and i like your taskbar.

But some friends of mine used your taskbar just have feelings that the taskbar is garish as to the different colors for the Power, Signals and so on.

In this case i sincerely suggest you that "could you share us some simpleness and unflorid or monotonous taskbar with the color of pure White or red or others monotonous?"!

I'm waiting for your new workings on beautifying the taskbar. :)

Best wishes!

Qi Xiao

Guest nikosxri
The taskbar(QVGA) you shared is personalized and i like your taskbar.

But some friends of mine used your taskbar just have feelings that the taskbar is garish as to the different colors for the Power, Signals and so on.

In this case i sincerely suggest you that "could you share us some simpleness and unflorid or monotonous taskbar with the color of pure White or red or others monotonous?"!

I'm waiting for your new workings on beautifying the taskbar. :)

Best wishes!

Qi Xiao

The net is full with what you want.Just google and you will find a lot of black white monotonous deathlike taskbars and black themes which i dont like and i dont use.

I made colorfull taskbars because there are only a few in the net and because i love colors.

Maybe when i have the time i will make an ugly black white taskbar!!

Guest Qi Xiao
The net is full with what you want.Just google and you will find a lot of black white monotonous deathlike taskbars and black themes which i dont like and i dont use.

I made colorfull taskbars because there are only a few in the net and because i love colors.

Maybe when i have the time i will make an ugly black white taskbar!!

Hi nikosxri,

Thank you for your quickly reply. I like your colorful taskbars. Indeed I have been downloaded most all your taskbar here!! But could you update some others new bardian taskbars. I eager to try something new.

I forever stand by you! :)

Meanwhile, i'm expecting for your ugly black white taskbar!!

Best wishes!